Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Head Games: A Romulenna Adventure

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Head Games: A Romulenna Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Head Games: A Romulenna Adventure 10th December 2011, 18:11

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna hadn't moved an inch out of bed. She was still cuddled into the warm spot Rome had left.

"I have no idea, the lasty I remember is that I told you that Caleb is... oh nevermind you got the booze and then I'm not sure anymore what ahppened. So I have no idea what time or day it is."

In slow motion she got up, stopping every couple of inch with closed eyes until she was sitting upright.

"Rome we didn't...? We just slept in one bed right? We didn't do anything?" Lenna asked trying to remember anything she wasn't even sure she remembered her second name.

102Head Games: A Romulenna Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Head Games: A Romulenna Adventure 10th December 2011, 18:37

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I was hoping you could tell me that, Rome thought, but what he said out loud was, "No way, chica, I think I'd remember that," he winked, trying to make light of it. "I think you just got affectionately inebriated and tried cuddling with my unconscious ass."

He went to his phone, checked it.

"Oh, thank God," he said. "It's not even noon yet. We're good."

Then he checked the date.

"Holy crap!"

"Not so loud," Lenna moaned.

"It's ten o'clock on Wednesday!"

103Head Games: A Romulenna Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Head Games: A Romulenna Adventure 11th December 2011, 13:46

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

((OOC That was not the idea I meant but maybe it is a good ending to end with the reason it begun.))

Slowly Lenna’s brain started to process the world around her. “Wednesday? You know being dead has one good think, Bobby won’t call me an idjit for getting so wasted that I missed an entire day.”

Lenna got up, stumbled into the bathroom, on her way she had grabbed a pair of jeans and a clean looking shirt. She had tied her hair together and was dressed when she came back in the room.

“I guess it is the best for everyone if I stay out of Bobby’s life and at least I’m not alone. And for now we can’t do anything for Caleb or against Caleb. Let’s go home and maybe we can sneak back in just like we sneaked out. I hope you are sober enough to drive, I’m sure as hell not.” She giggled this entire trip was like a stupid TV sitcom. It was just too weird to believe it was true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum