Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials of a New Life - Part 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 2nd March 2019, 21:46

Calvin

Calvin

"I know Jenny, I know. But I'm not going to get bored of you! You're the one always making me try out new things... since the moment we met." Sally took Jenny's hand and squeezed it tight. "I don't regret any of them." She shrugged a little when Jenny asked about Skadi. "I don;t think she likes anyone," Sally replied.

"Looks like our ride to warmth is here," she grinned, spotting the car. "Thanks Mouse," she called out, then looked back to Jenny's bike. "Now, how do we get her into the car?"

http://www.balaldie.com

177Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 2nd March 2019, 22:06

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Mouse blushed when Sally thanked, he staggered down to the girls. “I will drive her to the checkpoint and get her transported back to New York and you will take the car of course. It will keep you warm.”

Jenny leaned close to Sally. “I have a few ideas to warm me up now that we got a car.”

“You are in the lead at the moment.” Mouse grinned. “Smart to go over the lake.”

178Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 2nd March 2019, 22:36

Calvin

Calvin

"Thanks Mouse. Try not to get a single scratch on her," Sally warned. She put an arm around Jenny and helped her up.

"Didn't take you long to have that thought," Sally whispered. "You must be feeling better already!" she teased. She looked back as Mouse called out.

"Then we better get Smokey warmed up fast so we can keep our lead."

179Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 2nd March 2019, 23:00

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned. “I always think of that. I see you later Mouse.”

She pulled Sally -as much as she could- up to the car. “Not bad, I wonder where Mouse got the car from.”

She got in the car and turned the heating on full power. “Come on get in the quicker we finish the quicker I can have you on the hood under the stars. Only until it gets too cold though.”

180Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 13th March 2019, 20:23

Calvin

Calvin

"If you want to do that," teased Sally, "you'll need to drive really fast to get the engine warm enough."

181Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th March 2019, 07:53

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny's eyes sparkled, she turned the heating up as high as possible and drove. They should have gotten a car to start with and not drive over a frozen lake but then Jenny never took the easy route. For a lot of hours all they did was drive like crazy, quickly stop for food and fuel. It was a bit insane... Detroit... Milwaukee... Chicago... Indianapolis... Cincinnati... Louisville... Nashville, here Jenny decided Sally should wear one of the bracelets Mark had given her for emergencies something she did not tell Sally. "Just in case it will help you."... Charlotte... Columbus and Pittsburg... their little stunt over the lake put them in the lead and so far they were 5 hours ahead of the rest when they just left Pittsburg. One more stop, Philadelphia and they had plenty of time if nothing would happen...

Jenny was getting tired, living of coffee. They were not just speeding they were so fast that the police did not even bother to trying to catch them. When all the sudden they reach a very tight bend... Jenny tried to break? Didn't she? But the car was not slowing down and shot through the barrier down the hill. She wasn't able to help Sally when they fell in the lake but now she could. She reached over and pressed the button for the small protective force field appeared souned Sally as they crashed into the ground rather hard. Jenny got thrown out of the car and to be honest it felt very similar to be hit by a bus, she did that before it turned out great... or not.

182Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 26th March 2019, 19:56

Calvin

Calvin

'This is getting to be a habit..' flashed through Sally's mind as she tried to brace for the impact, not seeing what Jenny was doing.

As the car hit the ground with a sickening crunch Sally blacked out for a moment. She awoke to find herself somewhat pinned in her seat by the crumpled dashboard. But, oddly, she was unhurt. Glancing over, the seat was empty, and judging by the hole in the windscreen, Jenny hadn't been wearing her seatbelt.

"JENNY!" Sally called out as she struggled to get free.

183Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 26th March 2019, 21:44

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny was lying in the snow and for once she was glad the cold was numbing her pain. “Are you okay Sally?”

Jenny didn’t dare to move, she knew she had several broken bones. There was a fucking bone sticking out her leg. “I am sure there is something wrong in my head, I do this all the time. I don’t understand why I always crash. Hey Sally I never asked but do you mind seeing a bit of blood?”
Jenny was eerily calm. She was in pain but she was in pain all over her body couldn’t send enough signals to her brain. “We got to get another car, we can win this.”

Jenny was stubbornly staring into the sky, not a second looking at herself or she would not be so calm. She was literary sitting in a pool of her own blood. “But I think you got to do a bit of driving, it will be driving crash course.”

She took a slow gurgling breath… pierced lung by broken rib, fun times.

184Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 5th October 2019, 22:45

Calvin

Calvin

Sally was struggling vainly as she was still pinned by the dashboard. "If you're gonna keep crashing, I'm gonna drive the rest of the way!" she called out, trying to hide her nervousness at the thought. "Great... you're stuck there, and I'm stuck here.." She tried to move her hand enough to reach one of her tools to maybe cut herself free.

"At least we're far enough ahead we have the time," she shouted back as a small whine sounded from the cab. "And while we have a drive, you can get some needed sleep and... OW!" Sally gave a cry as the mini circular saw caught her leg. She looked down worried, then gave a quick sigh of relief. It wasn't a deep wound at all, though it looked messy. And it was gonna sting like crazy.

"Great, just great.." she muttered to herself as she started the saw back up.

185Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 6th October 2019, 17:27

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny was watching small snowflakes swirl down on her. She was feeling a little lightheaded or rather her vision was going funny. Blood loss was a fascinating thing, her body was making new blood counteracting the loss but for once her body was fighting on too many fronts to keep her alive.

"Right. Fix the leg." She mumbled as she wrapped her hands around the broken bone sticking out of her leg. Pulling the bone back in place would hurt a lot less and probably be a more effective but Sally was busy. She bit her teeth together tightly and pushed as hard as she could against her bone and pushed it back inside her leg. She screamed from the top of her lungs despite her best affords. Quickly tying a strip of her suit around her leg to stop the bleeding before she collapsed backwards into the snow heavily breathing, tasting the blood now too.

"Sally. I am very sorry for all of this. I wanted to give you everything you ever wish for. I am also sorry for the next thing I do. Hey Baby? Are you still functioning?"

For a moment there was a static silence before not to far from Jenny her phone in the slow blinked alive. "I certainly am. May I point out that you are in need of medical attention the sensors in your suit indicate mortal danger and so is Miss Sally, or should I say Glitch? My software is slightly damaged."

"Yeah I know that. I need you to send my dad a text. I screwed up big time. I guess you can even send him the health data from my suit. And you may turn on the GPS so he can find us. And please tell him not to bring Hettie. I am going to pass out in a moment and can ponder if drowning in my own blood is actually a way I could die or if it gets healed before it finishes me."

"You oxygen levels are low, that suggests that you are hallucinating already or will quite soon. I turned on the GPS and I am formulating a message to send to your father."The computer voice of Baby replied. Jenny rolled onto her left side and started coughing up the blood that was drowning her.

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 3rd January 2020, 13:52; edited 1 time in total

186Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 13th October 2019, 16:08

Calvin

Calvin

Sally didn't here what Jenny said over the whine of her saw.  But at last she was able to cut enough that she was able to wriggle free.  As soon as she was clear of the car, she rushed over to her girlfriend's side.

"Don't just lie there!  You know you're allergic to the snow," Sally tried to joke, though with Jenny unconscious she doubted she would hear.  Picking Jenny up as best she could and dragging her back to the car.  It wasn't much, but it was better than staying in the cold snow.  

Once in the car, she held the freezing Jenny tight, trying to warm her up.

187Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 13th October 2019, 18:40

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny coughed up more blood. "It is more a mutual dislike from the side of the snow and mine." 

She looked up at Sally. "Sorry you got hurt... again."

"I sent the message to Mark. 'Hi Dad. I am a moron and need your help. Long story but we were in an accident. I sunk the bike, and crashed the car. Baby is telling me that I am hallucinating due to a lack of Oxygen. I am also sure there is something wrong me that I keep crashing.' Glitch the low temperature is the least of Smokey's problems."

"Totally sounds like me." Jenny moaned sarcastically. "You didn't answer my question if you get squeamish seeing blood. Also... I am sure this is my fucked up brain messing with me but since when can you duplicate yourself? Quite a neat trick though. I could have a threesome with two of you."

188Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 4th February 2020, 20:16

Calvin

Calvin

Sally shook her head slightly as Baby reported the message. "It's a nice idea, but I think we're too far away for... him to get here in time." There was a very hesitant pause before the 'him'. "Baby, how long will it take for paramedics to get here....?" She started looking over the car, wondering if it could still run.

189Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 18th February 2020, 12:39

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“I have not called the paramedics yet…” Baby seemed to hesitate. “As soon I call the paramedics you will lose the race, you will lose your entire entry fee, but it would take about an hour for them to get here.”

Jenny closed her eyes. She felt well technically she didn’t feel her arms and legs anymore. This was bad. Winter, cold, snow, wet and a broken body… “Hey Sally?” Jenny wasn’t sure if the other girl would but she waited a moment so the pink haired girl could turn around and look at her. It took all her strength to open her eyes and look at Sally, she decided the on in the middle was the one she would focus on. “I am sorry for everything. I wanted to… I wanted to show off, I wanted to impress you and all I did was ruin everything. I am so sorry for everything apart from loving you. Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you.” Jenny smiled and then closed her eyes. “Daddy…” Jenny never finished what she would say to her father as she passed out.

“Miss Glitch? May I make a suggestion? Mouse is only 12 and three quarters minutes away from your location. If anything he might be able to finish the race in your name, Smokey has the token he will need in her pocket.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum