Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:07

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Welcome to the side thread for
Supernatural: Reanimated,
Pretty Woman
or
Time in hell
The sweet life of Georgie and Lenna

Starring: Georgina Gilmore and Elenna Fee
Guest-star: Romulus Remington

Elenna Fee was a loner and she liked it that way. But her life had changed over the last month, she made friends, actually more than just friends she found a family. Georgina Gilmore was more than just a friend she was her big sister in some ways. She is teaching her that is okay to be a girl and a hunter, but her methods are a bit unorthodox. Elenna had promised Georgie a shopping trip, and now after they fought a greek god in Supernatural: Reanimated: The Man Who Sold The World they have time for a hunt of another sort.

See here for more information on the Supernatural RP, or contact Maeglin, ArielButtercup or MissAusten with any questions.

Disclaimer: We tend to be a little more informal around here (as well as infernal): lax with customary RP rules, rough with our language, and generally sacrelicious. We ask only that you play nice, stick to SPN canon, don’t be (too) mean, and do everything in your power to make the game fun for everyone.

Happy hunting!

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 9th November 2011, 13:47; edited 4 times in total

2Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:11

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna eyed worried out of the Barbie Mobile they, her and Georgie, were on the way to fulfil Lenna’s promise to go shopping with her friend.

“There is no way out for me is there?” Was this possible that the young brunette actually sounded scared, of a shopping trip?

Georgie smiled happy. “It will be fun. Really.”

Lenna muttered under her breath. “I’m pretty sure your and my definition of fun is totally different.”
Georgie took Lenna’s hand and pulled her along.

“Hey G, can we go and have a couple of cheeseburgers up in the food court?” Lenna looked happily expecting at Georgie who looked well kind of disgusted by this idea. “No cheeseburgers for you today Missy, you have to think of your great figure, all this crap you eat will ruin it. You have to eat healthier.”

“Whatever.” Lenna went in the first shop in the mall. It was a cheap clothes shop. She picked a new jeans, went on to pick a new shirt (it was pink to make Georgie happy) and a new pair of simple sneakers. When she had her new outfit she turned around to her blond friend. “Done. I got a new outfit, can we go now?”

3Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:12

MissAusten

MissAusten

Georgie raised both eyebrows. “Ahem…I don’t think you understand the real definition of ‘going shopping’, my dear friend…”

“What is there to understand? I got all the stuff I need, so let’s- “

“Hold on!” Georgie shook her head and blocked the way to the checkout. “You’re not going to buy that…stuff!” She pointed at the clothes Elenna was holding.

“Well yeah, you’re Miss Richie Rich, so you’re going to buy them”, her friend answered with a sarcastic smile.

“Yes, I am going to buy some nice clothes for you, but I would rather wear orange than buy this!” Without waiting for any response Georgie wrenched the clothes from Elenna and scrutinized them sceptically. “Are you serious?” She held up the jeans.

“What’s wrong with that?” Elenna didn’t understand all the fuss that her friend made.

“Not even my grandmother would wear those. And they are way too big for you.”

“I like it a little comfortable, if you haven’t notice.”

“They will drown your lovely figure”, Georgie replied while throwing the jeans on a clothes pile next to her.

“You need something that emphasizes your body, not covers it.”

Elenna rolled her eyes. “Jeez…”

“And what in the world is that?” Georgina stared critically at the shirt.

“It’s pink.”

“So?”

“Aehm…aren’t you the one who loves pink?”

“Yes, but if you’d offer me a pink potato bag doesn’t automatically mean that I would wear it. And this, Lenna, is practically a pink potato bag!” She tossed the shirt aside. “And those shoes…seriously? You’re not an 8-year old boy!” She shook her head again and looked around. “And what kind of stores is that anyway? Shirts for under 5 dollars? Jeans for ten? You can do better, sister! We have to get out of here.” She grabbed her friend’s arm and dragged her out of the store.

“Where are we going?” Elenna sounded like a grumpy child.

“To the good stores- my stores! That’s where I get to use my lovely credit cards.” Georgie smiled at her friend.

4Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna sighed.

This was a bad idea. I should have never promised to do this.

Georgie pulled her in a shop in which a dress cost as much as a small car. The first think that popped into her mind was the scene in Titanic in the restaurant with the little girl. The mother tells her to sit straight, and to put her napkin on her knees. This girl will never be a girl; she will just be a little adult.

“Georgie? You do know that I’m not a Barbie, right?”

“Yes I know you aren’t. You are Skipper, my little brunette sister.”

Lenna looked shocked and Georgie.

“This is not happening; I must be having a nightmare.”

Georgie had already a couple of clothes in her hands and she was waving at one of the shop assistants for help.

This will be a very long day.

5Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:12

MissAusten

MissAusten

Georgina ignored Elenna's uncomfortable face expression while a tall, skinny 'Victoria's-Secret-kind-of-model'- assistant approached them with a polite smile. "How can I help you?", she asked without looking at the small brunette who clearly didn't fit in.

"We were looking for something...let's say, more feminine", Georgie replied while patting her friend on the shoulder.

The assistant raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows, scrutinized Elenna from head to toe and pursed her lips at the sight of Elenna's washed-out jeans and shirt, then turned towards Georgie again. "I see.... Anything particular in mind?"

"Definitely a skirt or a dress for a change."

Elenna was about to argue with her, but Georgie didn't let her. She was the niece of a public prosecutor and had studied law herself, so there was no chance her friend could win an argument against her, especially not when it came to fashion.

"That is perfect. We just got a new collection of skirts this morning", the assistant said, still ignoring Elenna who looked like she was about to find a rope and hang herself. "Let me show you."

Georgie nodded, grabbed her friend's arm and followed the shop assistant.

"Jeez, what did I do to deserve this?", Elenna grumbled.

"You have to trust me, Lenna", Georgie said with an optimistic smile. "When we're done with this-"

"Trip of hell", Lenna interrupted her.

"When we're done with this shopping trip, you're going to look lovely."

"Could you stop using the word lovely?! I feel like puking!"

Apparently the assistant had heard her and turned around. Elenna did not show any emotion whatsoever. "What store is that anyway?", she asked her friend.

"Dolce and Gabbana."

"What?" Elenna frowned. "Sounds like crappy European food."

"It's an Italian designer brand, honey. And don't worry, if you don't like Italian we'll check out the French labels, Chanel, Louboutin, Hermes, Givenchy-"

"Okay, okay, got it!", Elenna interrupted her before she could continue her list of designer brands. "I just realized that hell is not only hell, but it obviously consists of more parts. Two of them are Italian and French!"

6Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:14

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

((Maeglin says Lordy, this is funny. Keep it up, girls!))
((Glad not only me and MissA enjoy this, Mae Smile ))

Lenna looked down at her shirt she really liked this shirt, and then annoyed at Georgie; this was the worst thing that ever happened to her. Well maybe not the worst thing, there was a reason why she ran away with sixteen from her last foster family. Her foster mom was just like Georgie trying to make a girl out of her.

Fine I play a long for a bit, but just for a bit.

Lenna smiled and Georgie, but it did looked a bit forced. She leaned closer to Georgie and whispered.

“Okay I play for a little while girl and dress up. But Georgie can I later have a cheeseburger, please?”

Lenna was looking hopeful at her friend.

7Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:15

MissAusten

MissAusten

"What, you're already hungry?" Georgie turned around. "Girl, we just started! And you can't expect me to approve of your food choice. I know I can tell you a thousand times that you put bad stuff in your body and you never listen to me, but you'll see the consequences soon."

"Like what? You think I'm going to get obese and die of diabetes at the age of 25?" Elenna couldn't avoid the sarcasm in her voice.

"Well, you're not going to stay tiny forever. And especially as a hunter you should eat something healthy, you need the energy."

"Rome doesn't eat healthy either!"

"Rome is not a good example." Georgie turned towards the assistant and observed the skirt she was holding in her hand. "No, that's too much 'business'. She needs something young but classy at the same time... Can I see that one?" Georgina spied a dark blue skirt that was short enough to reveal most of Lenna's legs, but long enough to make sitting easier without having to worry that people -mainly men like Rome -could see what's underneath.
Georgie found three other skirts, all of a different color, two short but elegant dresses and a couple of insanely expensive shirts to go with it.

"What the -", Elenna said when Georgie handed her the pile of clothes.

"Try them on. I think it's the right size."

"All of it? Do you want to buy the entire goddamn store?"

"No, we have other stores ahead of us." Georgie flashed her a charming smile. "Now go and change. Fitting rooms are over there."

Elenna rolled her eyes and mumbled something while she was heading towards the fitting rooms. When she saw that Georgie followed her she looked over her shoulder. "Now what? Are you going to help me change?!"

"No, I'm waiting for you to show me the outfits."

"Great! I feel like an animal in a freaking zoo." Elenna pulled the curtain of teh fitting room. After a couple of minutes she appeared, in a short black dress and with an annoyed expression on her face. She was still wearing her sneakers.

"Get those off!", Georgie commanded.

"I feel like an idiot."

"Yes, that must be the shoes... The dress is adorable. You look adorable."

"Adorable?" Elenna frowned. "Don't you ever call me that again!"

"But it's true!" Georgie grabbed her cell phone. "Now take the shoes off."

"You're not taking a picture, are you?"

"Yes, after you take these ridiculous shoes off." Georgie grinned. "I'm going to take many nice pictures and send them all to Rome", she said, teasing.

"No freaking way!" Elenna quickly disappeared in her fitting room and closed the curtains. "If you do that I'm not going to try anything on!"

"I was just kidding. Now, try the rest on, we still got a lot of work to do."

8Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:15

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna looked in the mirror in the changing room, she had to admit the dress was really not a hunter outfit but she didn’t look too bad. But this wasn’t her, she had to try to convince Georgie. She stepped out in her next outfit.

“You are not really sending pictures of me to Rome, right? He would laugh about me, because I look like a um, well a girl. I’m not sure if I can handle this girlieness.” Lenna smiled shy at Georgie who took another picture just before she handed her a pair of black heels not too high and simple so they fit to all outfits.

“Wear those.” Georgie grinned.

Lenna took the heels. She stepped back behind the curtain. She showed outfit after outfit, and all in just one shop. A short jeans skirt, a weird red skirt and a dress. Lenna had no idea what Georgie bought and what she didn’t. The blond girl pulled her in the next store. More clothes she had to try on.

“Hey Barbie I think I like this shorts and white shirt.”

“Let me see?” Georgie pulled the curtain to have a look. “No, it looks boring and not at all classy. Take them off and try this outfit on.”

Lenna sighed this started to be a bit like torture.

In each of those outfits I would feel helplessly weak.

“Barbie did I ever told you that Rome lost me once in a mall?”

((OOC: MissA if you feel like G should say anything to any of the outfits PM me what you want her to say.))

9Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:16

MissAusten

MissAusten

"He lost you in a mall? That sounds like him!" Georgie smiled at Elenna. "Must have been fun, going shopping with Rome..."

"Yes, awesome. Greatest day of my life. We were fighting over an imaginary hunt." Elenna said sarcastically.

"At least he has good taste."

"So? That's no excuse for losing me in the parking lot! "

Georgie laughed, then looked at the three bags her friend carried. "Look at you, with all the bags! Girl, I'm so proud of you!"

"Whatever..."

"No, seriously. And we're just getting started. You haven't seen the best yet."

"In case you haven't noticed- I only have two arms, okay? I can't carry more!"

"Oh, yes you can. Believe me, I know you can! I don't have more than two arms either, and I can manage to carry up to twenty bags."

Elenna's jaw dropped. "Are you freaking kidding me?" She already knew the answer - Barbie was not kidding. "Who on earth are you? Superwoman who can fight in high heels and carry more bags than Hercules could ever carry?!

"Practice, honey, it's all a matter of practice", Georgie said. "I took my first steps in my mother's Prada high heels- of course they didn't fit me back then-, and I learned how to carry as many shopping bags as possible at the age of three."

"Oh Lord, you were a creepy kid!" Elenna stopped for a minute to take a break, but when she saw her friend's impatient look she sighed. "Can we have a break sometime between today and next week? Please!"

"You'll have your break, but only after you've seen this..." Georgie clapped her hands in excitement, grabbed Elenna's arm and pulled her in front of a store. "Elenna Fee, may I introduce you to one of my absolute favorite designer brands- Gucci."

Elenna didn't show any excitement because she couldn't tell a difference between all the designer stuff she's seen in the last hour. "Great..." She didn't know what else to say.

"You know that I was asked to model for a Gucci commercial once?", Georgie said when they entered the store. "But I was only sixteen back then, and my dear uncle wasn't particularly fond of the idea that his one and only niece would shoot a commercial with a half naked- really hot- guy, so he didn't give me permission."

"Shoot a commercial? So it was a TV commercial?" Elenna raised her eyebrows.

"Yepp...oh, look at this!" Georgina held up an ultra short dress in the perfect colour- pink. "You have to try it on, Lenna!"

Her friend took a big step back. "Whoa...that's so pink!"

"I know!"

"And extremely short. How am I supposed to sit down?"

"You're not."

"Ahem...what?"

Georgie shook her dress. "You're not supposed to sit down in a dress like this, my dear."

"Okay, that's it", Elenna mumbled. "I need a break. I need food. Now!"

10Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:16

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Georgie either didn’t hear her or didn’t want to hear her. Lenna took the dress with a sour face, dropped the bags and went into the changing room. As soon the door of the changing room was closed Lenna kicked, jumped and stomped. This shopping trip started to be a real nightmare. Lenna took her phone and texted Rome.

This was the worst idea I ever had. Please Rome help me she turns crazy, none of the stuff she bought me is in any way practical and further in half of the stuff you won’t let me leave the room. She doesn’t let me eat Sad, Rome call her or better come here and help me. Please.

Lenna dropped her phone, got in the dress and looked in the mirror.

“No way am I showing you this! I look like a girl in a window in Amsterdam.” Shouted Lenna through the closed door.

“It can’t be that bad.” Said Georgie while she opened the door. She had another shirt, a skirt, a short black dress and seriously a long white ball gown in her hands.

“Whoa what the hell, did you ever hear of such a things as privacy? I’m not trying this on!"

“Oh you have nothing I haven’t seen before. Move your arms I want to see the dress and then you try on the other things I have for you.”

“No Georgie, I’m not going to wear this dress, get out I wanna get changed.”

Lenna pushed her blond girl out of the changing room and closed the door, this time she locked it. She got out of the dress and slid down the wall, when her phone vibrated. It was a text from Rome.

I’m not saying I told you so, but chica I told you that you are got yourself into this. It can’t be that bad. You enjoyed shopping with me. Give her a chance. Stay away from strangers you know what they can do. Be safe, chica.

Lenna changed back into her clothes and stepped out of the changing room.

“Can we go somewhere where we find clothes I will actually wear? I’m not trying on any of these costumes. So find a store with Jeans and shirts or I’m out of here.”

Lenna looked determined at her friend.

11Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:16

MissAusten

MissAusten

"Well, we're not going to a store where they sell shirts for a dollar", Georgie said when they left the Gucci store.

"Can we go to Walmart then?"

"What do you want there?"

"Getting a shirt for two dollars", Elenna replied sarcastically.

Georgie sighed, then stopped in front of a Diesel store. "Okay, this is not my favorite, but at least it has some clothes you might like."
Elenna looked sceptically, but when they entered the store she was relieved to spot some nice looking jeans and shirts that came close to her taste. Georgie was not overly excited when Elenna looked at some shirts with weird prints, but she didn't say anything because she wanted her friend to have at least a little fun.

Georgie cleared her throat when she saw Elenna grabbing a shirt with a skull.
"Ahem...you might consider choosing something more...feminine."

"Oh, chill, G! I've got four bags full of girly stuff!"

"Okay, okay, get whatever you want, as long as we go to Prada next."

Elenna ignored her and grabbed three more shirts and a jeans, then she went to the changing room. After she decided to get two of the three shirts (still ignoring Georgie who made a weird face when they went to the checkout), they left the store.

"Can we eat something now?", Elenna asked

"Are you hungry already?"

"Dude, we're doing power shopping here, that's like sports!" Suddenly she stopped in front of a store that looked interesting. "That looks-"

"No, Lenna", Georgie interrupted her.

"Why, what's wrong with it?"

"It's Ed Hardy."

"And?"

"Despite the fact that Ed Hardy is a designer label and- unfortunately- pretty popular right now, it's not classy and elegant at all. They use tattoo images as their prints."

"Great!" Elenna smiled, then walked towards the store's entrance. "See ya later!"

Georgie shook her head. "Unbelievable...God help me!"

12Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:17

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna went into the store hoping the credit card would follow her. She could defiantly not afford even half a pair of socks. Lenna actually liked this shop, and the smile grew huge when she saw Georgie following her. Lenna quickly found a couple of things she liked.

“G you coming or what? Don’t you wanna see me in the stuff?”

Georgie came over to the changing room and looked skeptical at her friend.

“I so wanna have those panties they are so cute and my ass looks so hot in it.” Lenna seemed finally enjoy the shopping trip. But in Georgie’s opinion she started to enjoy it in the wrong store.

“Look I found something in pink.” Lenna pushed the curtain out of her way to show Georgie her new pajama pants and tank top.

“That is just wrong. Pink and skulls so doesn’t belong together.”

“What about those shorts?”

“Lenna all of this is wrong. Let’s go to Prada, okay they have some shirts with prints on it.”

Lenna rolled her eyes.

“Can I have this? Please?” Lenna looked sweet at Georgie.

13Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:17

MissAusten

MissAusten

Dammit, how on earth does she manage to look as cute as a puppy?
Although Georgie didn't like the clothes Elenna showed her, there was no way she could resist that look.

"So, what do you think?"

"Well, if you wear those...hideous clothes with something soft and feminine, then..."

"Then?" Elenna's eyes widened in expectation.

"Then you can have it, but-"

"Thanks, G!" Elenna smiled. "You rock!"

"But you have to promise me that you're not going to wear those clothes in combination with leather. I don't want my 19-year old friend looking like some biker chick."

"Biker chick?"

"You know, the kind of girl who sits on the back of a Harley."

"I would never sit on the back of a Harley", Elenna said. "I would drive it!"

"Elenna Fee, that is not funny", Georgie said with a typical 'mother voice'.

"I bet you'd like the Harley if it was pink."

"There is definitely no way I..." Georgie stopped for a second to picture a pink Harley. Well, actually...

"You like it, don't you?" Elenna grinned.

"But don't you dare starting to dress like a biker, and especially not behave like one! Bikers are so...primitive."

Elenna rolled her eyes. "And you're so damn snobby." She winked at her and walked towards the checkout, happy to found so many clothes she really liked.

14Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:17

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna actually might start to enjoy the shopping with Georgie. Until… Georgie suddenly stopped and Lenna ran into her.

“G what’s the matter did you found a pink Harley shop?” Lenna was rubbing her nose while she picked up a few bags she had dropped.

“No better. Come on we need to go in this shop.”

Lenna looked around her friend and actually went a bit pale.

“Um, Georgie I don’t think I need anything from here.”

“Eh, yeah I saw your underwear you defiantly need a lot from here.”

Georgie dragged Lenna in the shop in the changing room and handed her some pink underwear. Lenna rolled her eyes, but closed the door to get changed.

“But this time you respect my privacy!” Georgie rolled her eyes when she went to get some more pretty things. It didn’t take long until she was back. “How does it look?”

“Except hideous?”

That was Georgie’s call to open the door a bit and peek at her friend, when she saw it on Lenna’s right hip, this thing!

15Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:17

MissAusten

MissAusten

"What the hell is that?!" Georgie was more than shocked when she discovered the tattoo of a skull on Elenna's right hip.

"What does it look like?" She didn't show any expression.

Georgie needed a moment to find words. "Are you totally insane?"

"Why?"

"This is...this is..."

"A tattoo, I know." Elenna shrugged her shoulders. "You act like you've never seen one before."

"It's...hideous! Why, of all possible choices you had, did you choose a skull that says 'Bite me'?! And why did you even get one at all? You're such a pretty girl, this thing is only defacing you!"

Elenna still didn't show much emotion, she only raised one eyebrow.

"Why didn't you at least choose something nice, like a flower or a star or God knows what... Now you really look like a biker chick!" Georgie shook her head, still digesting the terrifying sight of the skull tattoo on her friend's hip.

"I'm sorry to correct you Barbie, but in this girly and insanely expensive underwear I don't think 'biker chick' is the appropriate word", Elenna replied sarcastically.

Georgie sighed and shook her head again. "I don't say that very often but I feel like crying."

Elenna grinned. "Is it that bad?"

"Yes, it is that bad!" Georgie looked at her golden Rolex. "Our next stop is going to be the makeup department. I need something to cheer me up immediately, and I don't want to see that thing again...at least not for today!"

"Makeup? What the hell? You only said shopping, but nothing about-"

"Well, makeup shopping is just one other part of shopping, darling", Georgie interrupted her. "And after that we're going to do something about that hair..."

"What hair? My hair?"

"Yes, your hair." Georgie flashed her a smile.

"Bite me!", Elenna made a face before she closed the curtain.

16Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:19

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna got dressed quickly and she left all the shopping back behind when she sneaked out of the changing room. Georgie was talking to the assistant; she was holding well some piece of underwear on a hanger.

“My hair is perfectly fine and you are not covering me in makeup to make me look like a doll.” Lenna ducked behind one of the large posters of some half naked girl and managed to get unseen out of the store.

Lenna smiled and went to the food court. She started with ice cream, after getting a taste of all flavours she decided to go with all 5 chocolate flavours. She looked in her wallet and saw the credit card Rome had given her for emergencies.

“This is a major case of an emergency.”

She got also some apple juice and a vanilla milkshake, and while she was already up two cheeseburger and fries. She got a seat in the farthest corner at the large window. Her phone was silent so she wouldn’t be distracted by Georgie’s calls. All she had to do now was wait, see what happens and eat.

17Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:19

MissAusten

MissAusten

After Georgie asked a shop assistant for advice, she turend around to check if Elenna was done changing. "Lenna?"
Nobody responded. Georgie walked to the fitting rooms and asked again, but no answer.
"So did you decide to stop talking to me because I tortured you too much?" She scrutinized her perfectly manicured nails while waiting for her friend to say something, but still no answer.
"Okay, that's enough. I know you hate it when I'm doing that but you leave me no choice." Georgie opened the curtain of the fitting room and was surprised to find nobody in there, only the countless shopping bags. She turned around to see if Elenna was somewhere in the store, but she couldn't find her.
"You must be kidding me!" She didn't know what was worse. Elenna missing or the fact that her friend left all the bags with the expensive designer clothes behind so that everybody could just grab them and run away. Either way, Georgie suddenly felt the urge to strangle somebody right this second.
"Excuse me." She walked to the lady at the checkout. "Have you seen a girl around twenty? She has brown hair, and she's very small...tiny, actually."

The woman shook her head. "No sorry."

Georgie asked the assistant, but she couldn't help her either. Nobody really seemed to care and that made her mad. "Attention please!", Georgie yelled through the store while getting her phone out to show around a picture of Elenna. "Has anybody seen this girl?"
Everybody stared at her, obviously scared that the blonde girl in the short pink designer skirt and high heels could point a gun at them any second (they had no idea that she actually had a gun in her Gucci purse).
"Great!" Georgina bit her lip, then grabbed the shopping bags her friend left behind and walked out of the store. She dialed Elenna's number five times in a row, but of course Lenna didn't respond. Georgie examined everybody who passed her by in the hope to see the tiny brunette somewhere among the crowd, but it was hard to find anybody. She had no choice but looking for her, and that would probably take ages, but she had to.
"When I'll find you -and believe me, I will - you're going to be in so much trouble", Georgie mumbled. "You better don't mess with me, honey." She dialed the number again, still no answer.
Fantastic! Now I lost her in the mall as well. I'm no better than Rome...

18Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:19

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

This is fun, much more than I thought it will be.

Lenna had finished her first row of food and went for a second time. She would be sick afterwards but that was so worse it.

Six calls. That is awesome. I know she will be bad but come one we did the entire day what she wanted. I had to drag her in the Ed Hardy shop. I thought we will have fun together. But Georgie really makes this hell for me, and I’m just giving her a bit hell back.

Lenna had five different coffees on the table, one with raspberry, one with hazelnut, one with a lot of chocolate, one vanilla and one normal latte and more ice cream.

“Mommy please can I have ice cream?”

“I’m sorry hun, I don’t have enough money for ice cream.”

The little girl looked said at her mother but nodded. Lenna felt sorry for the little girl. “Excuse me maybe I can help. I ordered all this ice cream because my friends were supposed to meet me here but they just called that they can’t come. We just have to pick it up.”

The mother looked skeptical at Lenna. “Are you sure?”

“Yes I am sure, it is all paid don’t worry about it. I mean look at me I have 5 coffees because they were supposed to be here any minute. I can’t drink all the coffee and eat the ice cream. So why don’t you take the vanilla latte and I get the ice cream.”

“That is very kind of you.”

“You welcome.”

Lenna smiled and got up to get some chocolate and vanilla ice cream, for the little girl. She looked so happy. They said thanks again and went off. Lenna waited until she was out of sight and got a new vanilla latte and some cake for herself.

Yeah there is no better feeling of bringing some light in a dark world.

Lenna smiled and sat back down, waiting for Georgie to find her.

19Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:20

MissAusten

MissAusten

Georgie knew she had to remain calm but she did actually freak out. Elenna could be everywhere, maybe even meet a nice-looking guy who would invite her and then...Georgie didn't even want to think about all the possibilities.
"Georgina Gilmore, calm down!", she said to herself, ignoring the people who looked at her as if she lost her mind. "You have to focus! Where would Lenna go?" The book store caught her attention almost immediately and she walked to the entrance, but as soon as she entered the store she could see that her friend wasn't there.
"Dammit!" She left the store, calling Elenna's number again. "Jesus, girl, where the hell are...oh, that's nice!" Georgie stopped when she saw a pink an white Chanel purse that was displayed in the window, but then she quickly shook her head. "Not now!" She sighed and went on. "Gosh, I don't even want to know what Rome would say if he'd find out I lost Elenna. He would probably make fun of me, or he'd freak out because I didn't look out for her like I'm supposed to...well, actually she's old enough but..."

"Hey sweetheart, if you want to talk to somebody I will gladly volunteer." A man in his early forties winked at her and smiled. He was definitely some kind of important business guy, all dressed in Armani and covered with heavy Calvin Klein perfume. Georgie could smell guys like him from at least ten miles. Under normal circumstances she had her special ways to get rid of people like him, but he caught her in the most inconvenient time. Georgie felt the desire to kick him right below the belt.

"Listen, dude, if you don't want me to scratch your damn eyeballs out you better get out of my way!", she barked at him. "And don't you ever call me sweetheart!" She passed him buy, leaving him both shocked and speechless. If she wouldn't be so freaked out right now, she would have laughed about the fact that she called someone dude, something she normally never did.
Suddenly she saw a small brunette girl who looked like Elenna from the back, so she ran and grabbed her arm.
"Where do you think you're going, Len-" Georgie immediately stopped when the girl turned around, looking totally confused at her. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else..." Georgie quickly let go off the girl's arm and stared at her shiny pink swarovsky cell phone. She was tempted to call Rome because there was a chance that he could know where Elenna would go in a giant mall like this, but on the other hand she didn't want to give him the opportunity to tease her for her incapability of watching a 19-year old.
Georgie sat down next to a water fountain and watched the others. Suddenly she saw a group of teenagers with ice cream. "That's it!" Georgie got up again. "She can't be far from food."
But where exactly? Almost every second store was a restaurant.
"Dammit, Lenna, I so want to kill you right now, you have no idea..."

20Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:20

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna got a last round of food and went back to the stores.

“Let’s see. Maybe I can buy something for Rome. Oh no better I call him.”

Lenna scrolled through her phone book, to find Tramp. She had to smile about the nickname for Rome. He answered on the third ring.

“Hey chica, how’s the shopping? Having fun?”

“You are kidding right? Do you really thing shopping with the pink monster is fun?”

“You got yourself into this.”

“I know. I had a weak moment. Anyway, promise me you won’t tell G but I run away. I couldn’t’ stand it anymore. She was making to try on underwear. You know those friggin satin and lace and sh*t.”

“What she doesn’t know where you are?”

“Nope, oh hold on.”

Lenna checked her phone a second caller was shown on the display. Barbie

“She is calling me again, it’s the 13 times. Hey I’m passing the apple store, you want me to have look for you?”

“Dude you can’t run away from her, when I lost you I freaked out.”

“Yeah that was different; anyway I gotta run talk to you later. Take care.”

Lenna didn’t wait what else what Rome would say, she hung up. She went into the apple store to have a look at the things inside. A place where Georgie would never find or look for her.

21Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:20

MissAusten

MissAusten

After Georgie ckecked out every restaurant she could find in the last fifteen minutes her cell phone rang. Without even looking who it was she quickly took the call. "Where the hell are you?"

"Ahem, let's see. I just got a massage by two very attractive young women and now I'm enjoying a drink - also with two other very nice ladies."

Georgie held her breath for a second when she realized that it was not Elenna who called her. She sighed. "That's awesome, Rome, I really needed to know that."

"Hey, you were the the one who asked. By the way, how is Lenna doing? Still alive, I hope..." Rome wanted to pretend that he didn't know what was actually going on, well, at least for a moment to play a little.

"Lenna?" Georgie cleared her throat. "She is doing...just fine...yeah, fine." Georgie wanted to slap herself for sucking so much in lying right now. Usually it wasn't that hard for her - lawyers were kind of used to lying- but this time it was different.

"Is that so?"

She could hear the sarcasm in his voice, and she could picture him rasing one of his eyebrows playfully.

"And she's not a pain in your-"

"No, she's not", Georgie interrupted him quickly. God, you sound so damn suspicious, girl! She felt stupid admitting to Rome that Elenna ran away from her like a kid would run away from a creepy old nanny. Don't tell him, Georgie, don't!

Rome chuckled. "I'm glad you two ladies enjoy some time together."

"What was that?"

"What?"

"The way you said 'together'. It sounded sarcastic."

"Really?" Rome didn't sound surprised at all.

Dammit, he knows! Georgie just wanted to end this conversation and continue looking before he had the chance to make fun of her. "Well, if you don't mind I'm going to hang up now, Lenna and I have to go to the makeup department next. And God knows how long that will take..."

"Have fun, you two", he said. "By the way, last time I checked she was heading to the Apple store. So if I were you I'd better hurry or you will have to carry all her shopping bags for much longer."

For a long moment Georgie just stared at her cell phone, totally dumbfounded. "Lord, you must be freaking kidding me!" She looked up, watching the people passing her by. This was one of the very rare moments where she just wanted one thing: eating tones of the insanely expensive champagne chocolates she always got for special occasions. She didn't want one box right now, she wanted five! And she wanted to eat them all.
"See what you're doing to me, Lenna", she said to herself. "One day you'll make me fat!"

22Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:21

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

((OOC OMG MissA you change a horrible work Sunday to a great day. You rock girl!!!! And I miss you now even more because I know what I would have done if you were here Sad Crying or Very sad ))

Lenna had a weird feeling after she hung up on Rome. She went in the Apple store and took one of her post-its out of her pocket, drew a devil’s trap on it and wrote: “Sorry gotta go. XXX L.” She was hiding the post-it under the only pink laptop in the store. She was sure Georgie would find the little green corner sticking out under the laptop.

She left the store and thought about what to do now, where to hide. And then she remembered what Merry said in the second Lord of the Rings movie. “The safest way to escape from Saruman is to slip through right under his nose.” Lenna had a book and her iPod in her purse, she could survive. She went in the huge beauty salon. One super over styled kind of old lady came right to her; of course she was wearing a pink shirt. “I am Willow, how can I help you sweetheart?”

Lenna stepped a step backwards and looked a bit worried at this Willow thing.

Whoa I found the Joker. I wonder if this is G when she is old.

Lenna had to bit her tongue so she wouldn't start laughing about this idea.

“I pay you, um,” Lenna checked how much cash she had, “48$ and 63 cents if I can sit on one of your chairs have the weird thingy over my head but it is not turned on and no one bother me.”

Willow looked confused. “But I could make you highlights or we dye your hair red?”

“No. I want nothing not even a tea, or wait some coffee would be great for my cover and on of those cape thingies.”

“But…”

“I think there was another store like this one on the second floor, maybe I should propose my offer to them.”

“That won’t be necessary.”

Willow showed her in the far corner a chair on which Lenna could sit and let it look as if she got her hair dried with one of those hood-dryer, while she read her book about Supernatural being of the Caribbean. Lenna couldn’t stop grinning she could easily keep an eye on things outside the store in the mirror without being spotted from the outside.

23Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:21

MissAusten

MissAusten

After Georgie found somebody who could show her the way to the Apple store, she walked fast, both arms full of shopping bags, and didn't even care that some people had to jump out of her way. One time she accidentally hit an old lady with the enormous Ed Hardy shopping bag, but she didn't even notice because she was only focused on getting to the Apple store on time.
When Georgie finally reached the store and squeezed herself and the dozen bags through the door, two things caught her attention. First, Elenna was not there. And since the store was not that big there were no hiding places, so there was no doubt her friend left already. And secondly, a pink apple laptop. Despite the fact that she was actually looking for Elenna and had now reached the point where she was supposed to get pissed, she was automatically drawn to the pink laptop and couldn't resist checking it out. After all, pink had a spell on her and she simply couldn't get out of it.
"Look at you..." Georgie approached the laptop with a bright smile. "Aren't you just a beauty!"
One guy turned around as he heard that strange, blonde girl talking to the laptop as if it was a puppy or a kitten.
"I have to replace my laptop soon anyway, so I'll come back to you and..." Georgie stopped talking when she realized that a couple of poeple were looking at her. She cleared her throat and was about to turn around and leave the store when she noticed something green sticking out under the laptop. Some kind of paper.
Georgie carefully lifted the laptop and took the post-it. She immediately recognized Elenna's handwriting and the devil's trap- something she always used to draw on her notes.
Sorry gotta go. XXX L
"Wow..." Georgie stared at the post-it for at least a minute, reading it over and over again as if she would find a hidden message between the lines. "You left me a note. That is just so...thoughtful of you, Lenna." She couldn't hide the sarcasm, and she didn't care if others were still watching her.
Damn, girl, why couldn't you have at least used the pink heart shaped post-its I gave you? Then I would probably forgive you a lot easier! But green?! That makes it a lot harded to forgive you...
"So, what now?" Georgie left the store, still holding the little green paper in her hand. She felt like in a stupid hide-and-seek game. She used to love this game when she was little, however, she preferred to be the one hiding. Now she was the one looking, while Lenna was hiding like a professional criminal. "Maybe I need some help after all..."

24Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:22

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“That is such bullshit.” Lenna laughed. The book Lenna read was new, she made the mistake in asking the other day the sells assistants what book she would recommend and this was she got.

“What a stupid girl she is a total dork.”

Lenna knew the book was well written but the topic was in her eyes hideous, not that this would stop her from reading it. Her phone was occasionally ringing silently. She hoped with the note Georgie knew she was okay and just playing a game which was a little like Scotland Yard. But in real life it was so much more fun. Lenna grinned and went back to the hideous book.

Vampires that are “Vegetarians”, as if there are and vamps that aren’t monsters.

25Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure Empty Re: Pretty Woman: An Ellegina adventure 30th October 2011, 13:22

MissAusten

MissAusten

Georgina Gilmore was desperate. Desperate enough to buy a caramel frappuccino with extra chocolate sauce and a double chocolate muffin when she hit the next Starbucks. She sat down for a couple of minutes and consumed billions of calories- and she didn't even care. She was that desperate. She couldn't even remember the last time she ate so much junk food in one sitting. Has there ever been such time?
She was craving chocolate so badly she almost worried she could be pregnant. Just the thought of it made her shiver, or maybe it was the her icecold drink. She didn't know. She couldn't even think straight. After she finished her calorie feast she felt - weirdly- better. The sugar did infact work. She stared at her cell phone. No calls from Elenna. Nothing.
Georgie sighed, then dialed a number she didn't want to dial, but it was the high sugar level in her blood that made her do the craziest things. She waited until she heard Rome's voice.

"What's up?"

"I tell you what's up. I'm desperate, that's up! I just gained at least ten pounds because of freaking Starbucks! I look like a pregnant hippo! My hair has seen better times. I think I even discovered a wrinkle on my forehead which wasn't there two hours ago. My feet hurt. You get it? My feet never hurt, but now they do! I went into a tattoo studio and had to talk to a gross man with filthy hair and dirty teeth and asked if he's seen Lenna. This guy was creepier than any freaking monster I've ever seen in my life! And did I mention that I look like a pregnant hippo?!"

"Hey G, calm down", Rome said before she could continue with her list of horror.

Georgie quickly gasped for breath. "I just consumed about a 1000 calories. I need you now!"

"You need my help for burning calories? I can think of one or two things to..."

"Get here, now!"

"Okay, okay, Your Highness, whatever you command."

After Georgie hung up she looked in the direction of Strabucks. She was still craving chocolate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum