Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials of a New Life

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 08:23

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I speak to Sally about it and maybe we look at some schools." Jenny said carefully.

I am on your side! He might just has answers I don't know how to find. Do you wanna come to the house? Also he said he can help for you to see your dad.

"I know he can be a bad influence but Sally needs answers and some she needs to hear from him... Like I need to talk to Amanda but Sally is more polite and doesn't push me that much. And maybe my little breakdown stops her as well." Jenny smiled at Mark.

"Thanks... I thought this is going to be a disaster." She went closer to him and hug him tightly. "Told you, you won't lose me. You are stuck with me."

52Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 19:51

Calvin

Calvin

"Talk to Dirk as well. He's had to go through it with his kids," suggested Mark.

'I would rather he came here. I don;t want to go to his place.' came the reply.

"I suppose you have a point... But... please don;t take this question the wrong way, are you SURE you feels for you, and isn't just leading you on?" Mark asked.

http://www.balaldie.com

53Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 20:02

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Well to talk to Dirk about education I guess I have to tell to him about Sally first and then Hettie and then I can talk schools with him." Jenny smiled uncomfortable. "Another interesting conversation I got to have."

'He suggested that already since Hettie... well his house isn't Hettie safe. Loads of kisses'

Jenny put her hands on her hips and looked stubborn at Mark. "I am sure she is not unless she is an amzing actress and doesn't mind for that cause to lose her virginity. But how about a little trip and you make your own opinion. We could go right now?" Jenny's eyes sparkled hopeful, she missed Sally and Hettie. "She is staying with Hettie in a hotel not far from here."

54Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 20:19

Calvin

Calvin

"Don't worry. It's Dirk. He's too nice and goody-goody to take what's happened badly."

'Why am I not surprised....'
came the reply.

Mark looked a little amused at Jenny's stubbornness. "I didn't need to know that!" he muttered. "And Jenny, I've seen this happen before, playing out in pretty much every possible way. But yes, I suppose we shouldn't keep her waiting."

55Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 20:28

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Yeah he is a goody-good boy and slightly old fashioned."

'Is that a yes you are okay or just a yes to please me? If you don't want ot meet him that is okay. He would like to meet Hettie. You are not mad are you?'

"She is not using me or leading me on." Jenny crossed her arms and looked at Mark. "But I'm not sure if she is ready to meet you. So how about that breakfast you promised me before we go?"

56Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 20:35

Calvin

Calvin

"Ture, but he'll come round. Or he'll have me to deal with," said Mark.

'I said I was okay with it'
beeped the reply.

"I hope you're right Jenny. For both your sakes. But, sure, breakfast."

57Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 20:51

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned she liked how much her dad just accepted her, she never thought all those months ago when she got brought to the hospital and ra into Mark that she would rely so much on him, that he would protect her. She should have but back then she didn't trust anymore. She finally got her breakfast as she dragged Mark in the kitchen.

'We'll be there after breakfast do you want me to bring you anything? Breakfast or dunno anything else?' Jenny looked sad at her phone. She had the feeling Sally was not really happy.

"Not sure she is just agreeing to see you because I asked, or she is okay with it. Please don't scare her away okay?" Jeny asked her dad quietly when they got ready to meet Sally and Hettie.

58Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 21:14

Calvin

Calvin

'We got room service breakfast. Hettie felt it was a little cold, then it got burnt. She's getting bored stuck in the room' Sally replied.

"Why would I scare her?" asked Mark.

59Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 21:22

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

'Oh man. Are you okay though? Sorry I wasn't there. We are just pulling on the hotel parking lot.'

"Not really scare her, but then you can be intimidating. Don't interrigate her. I definately have to learn how to deal with Hettie's flame. She set fire to the breakfast." Jenny said, the hotel in sight. "Just be nice, please."

60Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 21:47

Calvin

Calvin

'We're fine! Just Hettie's eggs ended up with an orange juice garnish! Wink' was the reply.

"I'll try not to be," said Mark. "And don't you worry Jenny. I'm sure you'll manage just great." Mark was lucky to find a spot near the door of the hotel. "Nice place."

61Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 21:57

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

'We are here Smile do you want us to come to your room what's your room number anyway or you wanna come downstairs?'

"It is not a home though." Jenny got out and was wondering how to greet Sally with her dad watching. "Do I look okay?"

62Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 22:15

Calvin

Calvin

'Room is fine, our number is 412' beeped the phone.

"I'm sure we can get you set up soon," set Mark. "And you look great."

63Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 22:20

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned. "You are just saying this because you are my dad, it's your job to say I look nice. But thanks."

Jenny knocked at the door. "Room service... you ordered some toys of our adult selection." Jenny grinned when the door opened. "Hey."

64Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th October 2016, 22:22

Calvin

Calvin

"Doesn't mean I'm lying though!" said Mark.

"MWAMA!" called Hettie as she opened the door, launching herself at Jenny in a tight hug.

65Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 06:55

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned widely as she lifted up her daughter. "My little monkey! Have you been a good girl? What did I hear about your eggs?"

Jenny looked up and there she was, she felt her knees turn into jelly and she blushed when she saw Sally. Suddenly sie didn't care that Mark was watching she quickly walked to Sally and kissed her. "I've missed you so much."

66Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 07:51

Calvin

Calvin

"Iwt wasn' mwy fauwt Mwama! Thwey wewe cowd!" insisted Hettie, giggling as she was picked up and hugged back tightly.

Sally's face which had clearly shown a lot of worry broke in a smile when she saw Jenny. If Hettie hadn't gotten there first she might have been the one to rush forward. She kisses back, her arms holding Jenny a little desperately. "I don't want you to go ever again!" she whispered quietly.

Mark waited outside, for Jenny to do the introductions. Seeing Hettie had brought a flood of memories of the young Jenny back, and despite the shock of his little girl having a little girl of her own, he was smiling.

67Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 08:55

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I know we got to find a house." Jenny grinned happy for a moment her dad forgotten. "Oh." Jenny kissed Sally once more and then went out in the corridor. "Don't embarrasse me dad." She whispered as she pulled him in the room, not leaving him time to answer.

"Dad this is Sally. Sally this is my dad... Mark... Mr Wilson."

68Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 13:20

Calvin

Calvin

Sally just stared at the man she hated, who was also the father of the girl she loved. Multiple conflicted feelings were stirring inside her.

"I... I believe I owe you an apology," said Mark after a pause.

"What....? An apology?" Sally's voice started to rise. "YOU REALLY THINK AN APOLOGY WILL MAKE UP FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE?"

Hettie started to cry, looking scared.

69Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 13:36

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Is that the effect you have on girls dad?" Jenny asked, she picked up Hettie and kissed her on the cheek. While she took Sally's hand. "Try not to shout Sally." Jenny whispered. She looked at Mark, wondering what he would do.

"Hettie we should have popcorn for the show."

70Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 20:05

Calvin

Calvin

Hettie clung tightly to Jenny, starting to sob more. Sally shook Jenny's hand away violently, still glaring at Mark.

"Jenny, take your daughter and head outside for a bit...." said Mark, trying to make it sound important.

71Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 20:16

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny looked at Mark and then at Sally. "I... Don't think... Sally?"

Hettie was clinging tightly to Jenny, only because Jenny felt her daughter's flame raise in her she knew how to spot a fire before it started. "Sally, do you want me to take Hettie outisde for a bit?" She was still standing close to Sally, she might not touched her but she would also not just walk away.

72Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 20:24

Calvin

Calvin

Sally gave a motion with her arm, which seemed to indicate that she did want Jenny out of the room for now.

73Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 20:30

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

It was stupid but in a way it hurt Jenny that Sally wanted her out and didn't even speak to her. She knew it wasn't about her and still...

"Fine. Come on Hettie, I'm sure we can find something we can burn outside."

Just in the door she stopped. "Please don't kill each other I am rather attached to the two of you." Jenny walked out trying to stay calm and not let Hettie get even more scared. "We gonna have some fun now, let them fight out some kind of pecking order and then we are all good."

74Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 20:32

Calvin

Calvin

"That won't happen," said Mark trying to sound reassuring to Jenny.

"W-why Mwommy s-swo m-mwad?" sobbed Hettie unhappily as Sally's shout started to echo down the hall.

75Trials of a New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 5th October 2016, 20:38

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"That is really complicated to explain. But your Granddad, my dad well he had to put Mommy's daddy in prison because... he did some bad things. Your Mommy knows it was wrong what her daddy did but she was nearly as little as you. Let's just take the stairs, I don't wanna hear this shouting as little as you do." Jenny kissed her daughter on the cheek.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum