Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials of a New Life

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 2nd November 2016, 21:55

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny's head fell on her dad's shoulder. "I can feel Hettie's flame but it is not fucking Google maps. I think I felt her not in her room and that woke me. I just sleep right here a little bit longer."  She said the first sentence louder so Sally could hear it while the rest was meant for her dad. "Hettie why are you awake, the sun isn't even up yet!"

"I wan' to bwuiwd aw wobot wif Gwandwa." Hettie said while feeding her Mama her bacon sandwich.

502Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 2nd November 2016, 23:20

Calvin

Calvin

Sally tensed, already worked up with Hettie disappointing, Mark just showing up, and now Jenny snarking at her.

"If you want to Kiddo, but it doesn't look like your daughter's gonna let you!" said Mark to Jenny.

http://www.balaldie.com

503Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 2nd November 2016, 23:43

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

The silence from Sally let Jenny opened one eye and looked at Sally. She's done it again said something wrong to hurt Sally. "I hate mornings, especially early ones. Why are you here Dad?"

"I caww hwim, I awm hwungwy." Hettie handed Jenny her phone back.

"I can't believe you know how to use my phone. Next time wake me or Mommy no need to call Granda." Jenny kissed Mark on the cheek and picked up Hettie. "Thanks for coming dad, but Hettie can watch some TV while I sleep some more or if she wants to built that robot I am sure Sally will help her... I mean I'm not saying I don't need you, just not this early in the morning. You didn't get any more sleep then us. I have to come around later to pick up some things and feed Herbet and maybe you have a car I can borrow. Don't be angry, please." She whispered the last bit just for Mark. "I see you later okay?"

"Mwommy, who awe aww thwe peopwe on youw phwone?" Hettie held up Sally's phone looking curious at the names.

504Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 3rd November 2016, 07:55

Calvin

Calvin

"I'm not angry," insisted Mark. "I just care about you and your family." He gave Hettie's head a ruffle for emphasis. "You come around when you want Jenny. The garage will still be there."

"Wait, how did you get that?" asked Sally a bit shocked and worried.

505Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 3rd November 2016, 08:25

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"See you later." Jenny smiled at her dad and then went with Hettie on her arm in their room.

"I fwound iwt?" Hettie offered as explanation to Sally still holding the phone. "Who iws Kiwk?"

Jenny went pale as she looked at Sally. "I guess we get her her own phone." Jenny knew to whom Sally belonged but having their daughter ask who those people are because of Sally's phone that worried Jenny a little. She switched on the TV and looked for the kids channel without realising she skipped it twice.

506Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 3rd November 2016, 13:28

Calvin

Calvin

"Someone I used to know," said Sally, trying to snatch the phone back. "Sure that's a good idea Jenny. Given her her own phone and she'll be in charge of the net by lunchtime!"

507Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 3rd November 2016, 13:44

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny sighed and finally stopped at a documentary. "Watch this Hettie, don't touch anything."

Jenny took Sally's hand and pulled her aside. "Sorry for snapping. I hate mornings. I don't know why she called my dad okay. I guess she wanted to be considered and not wake us. I'm sorry for that too." She kissed Sally gently on her cheek pulling her closer. "Can we start this day again? Order room service snuggle up with Hettie and watch this documentary whatever it's about? Please?"

508Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 3rd November 2016, 21:56

Calvin

Calvin

"It's fine, don't worry about it," said Sally, though a little coldly. "We'll just need to tell Hettie to wake us and not anyone else." She started to soften a little as Jenny kissed her. "Okay, let's try again. I'll call room service if you get some blankets."

509Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 3rd November 2016, 22:25

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I am offended you need blankets not just one but several while I am still in the room." Jenny laughed but got a blanket and pulled Hettie into bed with her waiting for Sally. "I hope your Mommy gets loads of breakfast, I'm hungry and so tired!" Jenny created a little flame that was dancing around Sally while she was on the phone, Jenny smiled and her eyes fell slowly shut again. "So... tired... hungry."

510Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 3rd November 2016, 23:18

Calvin

Calvin

"I just thought all three of us wrapped in blankets would be cute," called back Sally as she called room service. Though she had to do her best not to giggle as the flame danced around her. It didn't take long and she was soon back. Seeing Jenny drifting off she giggled, then gave a 'shh'ing motion to Hettie.

511Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 3rd November 2016, 23:27

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny didn't wake up when the breakfast arrived. She was deep asleep and didn't hear Hettie tell her Mommy about the robot in a quiet excited whisper. The little flame still dancing around Sally, letting Jenny be there while she was lost in her dreams.

512Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 00:37

Calvin

Calvin

"Hettie, you think you can wake Mama?" whispered Sally with a grin as she came back with the breakfast tray.

513Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 07:15

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Hettie nodded excited, turned around and made a rash decision. She created a flame just like Jenny's but not as controlled that was dancing around Jenny, herself and the bed... There was just one problem it was not one of Jenny's safe flames.

"Oho! Mwommy? Sowwy."

In her panic the flame grew large and set the bed on fire. "MWAMA! MWOMMY!"

514Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 07:48

Calvin

Calvin

Sally gulped. "Hettie, STOP!" she called, trying to use another blanket to smother the flames.

515Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 08:06

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny finally woke up when Sally was half suffocating her and half Hettie's flames. It was a chaotic situation. Jenny collected all fire in her hand and looked at Hettie. "You know what Hettie I gonna make a rule now. You are not allowed to purposely do anything with your flame unless iam there and awake." The fire vanished and Jenny collapsed back into the bed, she looked at Sally and started laughing. Jenny little flame was circling Sally's messy hair in a rather crazy manner.

"Look what you have done to your Mommy she looks like a comic figure and she hit her head."

516Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 11:53

Calvin

Calvin

Hettie looked down, close to tears at Jenny's rules. Then she looked to Sally and started to giggle.

"So I'm being cast as the funny one?" asked Sally.

517Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 12:35

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Listen Hettie is dangerous if you burn everything and I'm not always here to put the fire out. So if your need to use it you got top ask."

Jenny giggled. "What can I say? Oh is this breakfast? Breakfast in bed."

518Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 18:34

Calvin

Calvin

"Owkway Mwama," nodded Hettie, though she looked a little disapointed.

"Well, what's left of the bed," smiled Sally as she picked up the tray and brought it over.

519Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 19:10

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny took the tray of Sally and pulled her into the bed. "I like this. I wish it were after dunno like nine and it is not even seven yet." Jenny didn't bother to pick up a fork she just picked at the pancakes, Hettie giggled and imitated her eating with her fingers.

"What we gonna do today?" Jenny said, she didn't like waking up but she loved snuggling with her two girls in the morning even that early. "Is there any coffee?"

520Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 20:04

Calvin

Calvin

"You'll need to learn to sleep more Hettie," laughed Sally, giving her daughter a tickle. "I din;t know what to do, though, yeah, there is coffee. You hold the mischievous genius and I'll get it!"

521Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 20:46

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"mmmh coffee and mischievous genius, can I have some of that bacon or are you eating that all by yourself?" Jenny pulled Hettie close and kissed her on the bacon covered cheek. Hettie hesitated a moment and then gave Jenny the smallest piece of bacon she had ever seen.

"Thanks so glad you share."

Salle came back to the bed with two cups and one sippy cup. "We could go and do some reading at Mark's-" Jenny purposely didn't say 'my dad's', "and Hettie can build stuff. Also I looked at tons of pictures from my past so maybe it is time to watch the videos Mark has."

522Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 21:40

Calvin

Calvin

Sally couldn't help but laugh seeing the small bit of bacon offered. "She must get that from me!" she laughed, handing the sippy cup to Hettie.

"Iws thwis cwoffie Mwommy?" the little girl asked, causing Sally to laugh again.

"Not yet, you're too young for that," replied Sally. She looked to Jenny. "If... you're up to going back?" she asked a little concerned. Hettie was staring at her cup, for the first time looking confused.

523Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 21:56

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny looked at Sally and wondered how to say what she was thinking without freaking out Hettie. "I'll be alright. What I thought happened... it didn't happen." Jenny said slowly and calculated. "Actually maybe it is time to move from pictures to videos... Mark said he has a lot. What's up Hettie, you looked confused it doesn't seem to fit on your face."

524Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 22:04

Calvin

Calvin

"Okay Jenny, if you're sure," said Sally gently with a smile.

"Thwis cwup iwsn't a cwup!" said Hettie holding up the sippy cup.

525Trials of a New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 4th November 2016, 22:23

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Sure with my memories? Never, but I can't just stop. Mark said it never happened like I said." Jenny smiled at Sally before she looked at Hettie. "What do you mean it's not a cup kiddo? Of course it is a cup, a cup for little girls." It was Jenny's turn to look confused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum