Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outline: SAO

+2
Calvin
Maeglin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Outline: SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 24th February 2012, 13:11

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Okay, so I (MissA) think since Georgie has a few missed calls, her aunt and uncle know that something is up, even without telling them. So, they know where G and the rest of the group were heading. And yes, if anyone want to post a little more drama with not finding anything to escape etc, go ahead. Wink

77Outline: SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 26th February 2012, 23:14

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Oh, yes, I forgot about this bit:

If Croatoan heightens supernatural abilities...Rome's going to have a brief stint of phenomenal cosmic psychic powers. The accompanying hangover-headache will be proportionate.

SO...after the three quarantined work Croatoan out of our systems and the other three miraculously survive, then (the next morning?) would probably be a good time for the Gilmore-rescue-helicopter to arrive.

78Outline: SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th February 2012, 09:17

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I think Lenna's fever/burning-the-virus will reach it's jottest point before she is through with it. So maybe she does melt a few of things around her Wink

79Outline: SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 8th March 2012, 17:58

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Last things that need to happen before the episode is over.

* End the night
* Let the cured crazies out
* Greet the Gilmore helicopter that gets us of the island
* Arrive back at the mainland

The end (I think)

80Outline: SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 13th March 2012, 19:48

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Is anyone actually injured? Maybe then we could skip the hospital? I know Rome will want to! Though Uncle Lewis could certainly still dump us at our cars and get back to Boston.

81Outline: SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 13th March 2012, 19:57

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I think he should dump us at the cars. And then the episode ends. The next one will start when we arrive in Boston. I think. Maybe should even skip some time and say it is after Christmas.

That way Lenna can drive her new car Wink

82Outline: SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 13th March 2012, 20:28

MissAusten

MissAusten

Yes, sounds good! And dear Uncle doesn't need to know that they skipped the hospital all together, because that's what they always do! Razz

83Outline: SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 13th March 2012, 21:53

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Ha! Very Happy Okay!

84Outline: SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 13th March 2012, 23:09

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Did I mention that Lenna will be able to drive her new shiny car she got for her birthday from her favorite Romeo Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum