Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outline: TIS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Outline: TIS Empty Outline: TIS 10th November 2011, 00:01

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Ariel Buttercup wrote:A very warm welcome on our new home for Supernatural:Reanimated.
We are still in the process of reposting old episodes, but we managed to repost everything that happened in the running episodes (The Immigrant Song as team episode; Head Games and Alice and as two men/women episodes)

In Timeline of the road so far you can find out when this is happening in case you are interested. It is quiet some time after The Man Who Sold The World is finished, so that our "old" team's injuries and personal issues are pretty much healed or in perfect SPN manner added to the elephants in the room no one talks about.

And just so we all are on the same page the episode plays around mid November, at least the auction is approx at the 23rd November

The outline starts with number 4d because 1-4c is all done.

4d (dinner party/ can happen when we start the mugging oops I mean acquiering)- Callum will also have lots of American stereotypes (like when everyone pulls out a gun he goes "WHOA!"), well then it's only fair that he shows up in a kilt (even Rome is turned on )

5. Distract Bela (Rome's job Laughing ) while Lenna, Georgie and Callum the sword acquire. We could run here into Richard?

6. Eventually, somehow, we get hold of the sword. We figure out how to destroy it. At some point Callum is going to get taken over by the curse

7. The "UPSET" phase where Callum decides he wants the sword in order to kill people, and he doesn't want it destroyed

8. The team has to get the sword back before he kills anyone and without killing him maybe there's a terrible ritual involved to break the binding spell or something. Callum could almost die or something else exciting and maybe even someone else touches it, so it's got a few people in its clutches!

9. Eventually we get him free, destroy the sword, happily ever after, all we have is to find some excuse for Callum to want to hang out with a bunch of fugitives
- maybe he gets fired for losing the sword?
- they think he stole it!!
- lets frame him as a criminal

10. Get out of town with two new members in the team.

11. Deal with finding a lost uncle on the way out of town, maybe?

Any changes or suggestions are very welcome.

Happy hunting Smile

MissAusten, Maeglin and Ariel

2Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 10th November 2011, 00:03

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Plan for TIS:

1. Callum runs away with the sword, escapes the rest of the team

2. The team comes upstairs to rescue Rome from the burning building

3. We all hunt down Callum who's on a rampage

PS: With my latest post, now the cops are after us too! Oh goodie! Oh look, and Callum's killed people! That won't look good to immigration authorities....

3Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 10th November 2011, 00:17

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Oh! An idea: what if we let Bela track Callum with the sword (maybe she has some way of tracking these things? that would make sense, in case one got stolen).

...and then we track Bela who has Rome's phone!

4Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 10th November 2011, 00:19

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I like the idea Smile

5Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 10th November 2011, 00:51

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I hope Richard has a car. Otherwise the Ferrari will be overly crowded.

OOH!

CAR CHASE!!!!!

6Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 13th November 2011, 23:20

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Okay, even though Bela later owns a Desert Eagle, SHE IS NOT GETTING MINE!!!!!

But seriously: we need to start thinking about how this fight is gonna go down. How we're gonna save Callum, at what cost, and how (not "if" unfortunately) Bela gets away.

Also, Richard seems VERY wary of us (which is awesome, Calvin! Very accurate!). So it'd be nice to let him see the group of magic-missile-slinging, wanted-felons, con-artists, etc. actually BEING GOOD GUYS. Therefore I think we should let Bela go voluntarily, go above and beyond to save Callum, etc.

Quoted from above, with stuff we've already taken care of crossed out:

8. The team has to get the sword back before he kills anyone and without killing him maybe there's a terrible ritual involved to break the binding spell or something. Callum could almost die or something else exciting and maybe even someone else touches it, so it's got a few people in its clutches!

9. Eventually we get him free, destroy the sword, happily ever after, all we have is to find some excuse for Callum to want to hang out with a bunch of fugitives
- maybe he gets fired for losing the sword?
- they think he stole it!!

- lets frame him as a criminal (he's already killed some innocents, so this is taken care of)

10. Get out of town with two new members in the team.

11. Deal with finding a lost uncle on the way out of town, maybe?

7Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 14th November 2011, 00:06

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Okay, here's an idea Ariel and I came up with, send it back if you don't like it:

* We get there, we find a showdown between Callum and Bela, we get a gun on Bela so she puts hers away
* Then Elenna will have to convince Callum to relinquish the sword and not to kill anyone and give him the Bambi eyes, he'll maybe start shaking and freaking out like "ahh! I can't hurt Elenna but it's MAKING me do it!" like Dean when he was a vampire kind of thing but he's able to let go of the sword and he lets us tie him up so we have time to think about this. Maybe we tie Bela up too for good measure Wink
* THAT's when Lenna has time to go through the books and figure out how to break the spell, breaking the binding spell needs a blood sacrafice from someone who is under the curse, but it could be a lot of blood we need. if I remember right there are 5liter in a human 500ml are not dangerous to lose, but it could be 1-2liter needed.
* We figure we COULD bleed Callum, but he's already been in a car wreck (and maybe even shot by Bela, who knows?) by then and we're afraid it'll kill him
which is when Rome steps up with his offer: to let you all tie him up first, then touch him with the SWORD so he's cursed, too, and then bleed him for the ritual:
a. he's big and dumb
b. he has the most blood by volume, except for maybe Richard
c. he's not a paramedic, so won't be useful later!
* The highlight of the evening will be leaving Bela tied up in the forest and pushing her car into a ditch!

8Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 14th November 2011, 14:52

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Reading this again makes our plan just look better Smile

9Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 14th November 2011, 18:45

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Does everyone else agree/object?

10Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 14th November 2011, 19:00

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

MissA told me she agrees but doesn't want to login again

11Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 14th November 2011, 19:15

Calvin

Calvin

All for the plan, esspessially the leave the bitch in the woods and wreck her car bit.

http://www.balaldie.com

12Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 17th November 2011, 08:33

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

TIS is basically done, right? We just find a save place to hide and lick our wounds? And get over all our shocks. What an exciting episode.

13Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 17th November 2011, 14:37

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Yes, I think so. We should have some closure for our newbies--perhaps find a hotel? Then Freki and Calvin can post regarding their reactions/reasons to staying with the team?the X-Men? Wink

14Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 19th November 2011, 16:03

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I have the last sequence of this episode planned out, if no one else minds. Surprise, surprise, it'll be a vision of what's going on the *next* episode (Croatoan--which, if you haven't voted on the title yet, go do so)!

And then I'm thinking we can time-skip a week or so, unless anyone had anything they wanted to post in the meantime.

15Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 19th November 2011, 18:01

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Sounds good to me Smile

16Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 19th November 2011, 22:37

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Cool. I think we could still use a post each from CALLUM and from RICHARD about what they think about joining the team!

Then I'll post.

17Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 19th November 2011, 23:46

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Yes I agree they should post something like this

18Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 20th November 2011, 19:14

Calvin

Calvin

Unfortinatly work calls, yes, even at the weekend. Ask me again monday/tuesday and i should have something.

Normal service will resume on friday.

19Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 20th November 2011, 21:29

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Yikes, hang in there! We don't mind waiting.

20Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 22nd November 2011, 18:41

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Well, we don't mind waiting until the end of today... Wink

I'll just go ahead and wrap this up, unless anyone objects, and objects soon.

Keep an eye on the Outline for our upcoming Croatoan Episode, because the SIGN UP ROSTER will be there SOON!

If you're unclear about what a Roster is, this should be helpful.

21Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 22nd November 2011, 19:38

Calvin

Calvin

Um, give me 30mins or so... i'll try and think of something

22Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 22nd November 2011, 20:06

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Sure, no worries! Smile

23Outline: TIS Empty Re: Outline: TIS 22nd November 2011, 20:07

Calvin