Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outline: WITJ

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Outline: WITJ Empty Outline: WITJ 14th March 2012, 16:26

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Welcome to the Official Sign-Up Roster for Supernatural: Reanimated's
WHISKEY IN THE JAR

The hunters arrive on the scene of an ultra-terrestrial faerie war where, in a practical joke gone wrong, Rigby the Leprecahun has been expelled from the immortal coil and cursed with humanity by his mistress known only as "Lady Luck." But the sidhe grunts sent to drop their charge on the unknowing streets of Boston, Massachusetts--home of the straight-laced Gilmore family, who absolutely have no idea who this Richard guy is--decide the human plane has its own quaint appeal, and they aim to stick around for a couple hundred drinks before heading home. Can our heroes convince the down-on-his-luck leprechaun to help them send the troublesome "fair folk" packing? And what will Georgie's aunt and uncle say about her new friends?

Hunter limit: 4-5?
Story Leads: Ariel Buttercup, Maeglin, and MissAusten

If you would like to go on this hunt, please post reply with your character's name to sign up your characters here, within 48 hours of the time indicated on this post.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited by Maeglin on 14th March 2012, 22:17; edited 1 time in total

2Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 14th March 2012, 19:17

Calvin

Calvin

"I've got something of bone to pick with an older brother about the whole 'never calling me' thing. I'm in!"

Richard Ingram ((Calvin))

http://www.balaldie.com

3Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 15th March 2012, 13:50

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Elenna Fee

4Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 15th March 2012, 14:15

MissAusten

MissAusten

Georgina Gilmore

5Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 15th March 2012, 17:14

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome "Danger" Remington

6Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 15th March 2012, 17:15

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Also: we may want to cap it at four, since it will be very Gilmore-centric and not applicable to anyone not related to her, best friends with her, or friends-with-benefits with her, but if anyone else does still want to sign up, they have approximately 23 hours.

7Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 16th March 2012, 22:37

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Okay ladies and gentleman the sign up for Whiskey in the Jar is officially over since 6 hours. WITJ is starring the following hunters:

Richard Ingram
Elenna Fee
Georgina Gilmore
Romulus Remington

Keep your eyes open for the start of the new episode probably this weekend.

Happy Hunting!

8Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 16th March 2012, 23:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

And just everyone knows it, we will skip from mid December to beginning of January 2006, recovered a little skip over Christmas and New Years Eve oh yeah and over Lenna's birthday the little teenager is not a teenager anymore Wink

9Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 03:49

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Therefore! I recommend we post a side "adventure" in the Safehouse somewhere so we can interrogate--I mean, question--I mean, so Richard can tell us about his dirty deal. It will probably be only a scene or so long. We can even attach it to the end of SAO? We can still, of course, start WITJ, and run them concurrently. Thoughts? Especially Calvin?

10Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 09:18

Calvin

Calvin

I thought that was going to be part of WitJ! I know it doesn't make much sence from a 'real life' point of view, but it does from a seris point of view Razz . As this is a character based bottle show, this is when all the dark secrets come out.

OF course, if people prefer i'll happyly go with an side adventure.

11Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 09:24

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I think putting it into WitJ sounds good.

12Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 14:35

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

But there's been such a huge timeskip. Would it really make sense to talk about something like that a month later?

13Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 14:36

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Maybe he wasn't the whole time with us?
I don't mind either way, I just thought it would be weird to play around Christmas and not mention it.

14Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 14:40

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

We could definitely mention it! A brief side adventure where we're celebrating a Hunter Christmas and interrogating Richard. But just an idea, if people prefer WITJ

15Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 14:46

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Oh thought: what if we just extend SAO and it's just a convo between Rome and Rich? Could even be a brief "wtf?"

16Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 14:47

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Yes the best option is extend SAO. Why just a talk between Rome and Richard?

17Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 16:03

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Just cuz they're already in the car together. Doesn't need to be a big deal?

18Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 16:20

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Not a big deal???? That he made a deal with Hades? Oh yeah right Lenna has every second Sunday of the month lucnh with him Razz
Georgie saw Richard collect a ghost, I bet she has a few questions about that.

19Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 16:46

MissAusten

MissAusten

Haha, yes, I agree with Ariel, it is a rather big deal, and Georgie will freak out if she hears about it. And since she was there when he talked to the ghost, she will definitely have questions.

20Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 17:21

Calvin

Calvin

We could just have richard brush off or come up with some fake answer to romes questions. After all, rome only saw the ghosts dogpile richard, maybe he could say because he was a) one of only two not infected and b) actually hurting the ghosts.

Because rome doesn't know the rest of the story (and if they, say, wait until after callum has fallen asleep from exaution), it can be put off until WitJ when the rest of the pieces start being put together?

21Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 17:25

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Okay, that's cool. Calvin, why don't you do a wrap up post in SAO where that happens, and then we call it cool until the cat actually comes fully out of the bag in WITJ? (I'll delete the "the end" post)

22Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 17:25

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Oh I like that idea. And SAO is unlocked for you (Calvin) to do that

23Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 17:28

Calvin

Calvin

I'm actaully heading off now, probably for a couple of hours, so i won't be able to post until i get back, sorry.

24Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th March 2012, 17:31

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lol that's okay.

25Outline: WITJ Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 19th March 2012, 11:03

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Outline WitJ:

- pick a car to get to Boston (Lenna will be happy to have you in her pretty new car)
- arrive in Boston, by skipping most of the drive unless you have something to happen on that drive (then maybe you should let us know here)
- meet Uncle Lewis and Aunt Helen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum