Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outline: WITJ

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 9th June 2012, 22:11

Calvin

Calvin

Ariel Buttercup wrote:
Lol welcome in my world.

Hmm, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Razz

http://www.balaldie.com

52Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 9th June 2012, 22:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Hey my world is AWESOME and full of wonders

53Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 9th June 2012, 22:31

Calvin

Calvin

Mine has baby cows.

54Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 9th June 2012, 22:32

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Oooooooooh so cute!

55Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 20th June 2012, 13:49

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

A. Lewis talks with Lenna and shows her the library
B. G and Richard confront Lewis about the lost brother
C. Lenna finds the hidden hunter library room
D. someone of the team suggests to go out and cool down
E. Helen warn the girls to stay with the boys because lately the bar district is not the safest place
1. Bar called the "Blackberry Bramble." We see an underage kid in a red jacket getting thrown out of the bar. We find out from locals that some weird stuff is going down in Boston! (see table, column 1)

2. Research: What kind of weird stuff? When weird stuff? Is this our kind of weird stuff? (see table, column 2)
F. The team starts research right away, there e is a huge hunter's library in the Gilmore house (see above point C)
G. Helen tells Lenna the truth
H. The next day everyone notices that Lenna is a lot nicer, she tells them that she discovered that her parents were hunters
3. The kid in the red jacket keeps popping up, and all signs point to him. We'll need to corner/threaten him until he talks.
4. Rigby talks (see table, column 3)
5. Locate and kill the Redcaps (the faerie "guards" who brought Rigby here). They have a book which includes an exorcism to send all faeries, including Rigby, back home.
5. Fight Redcaps, locate book, read exorcism. Rigby does something heroic to reconcile him with his Lady.
I. lick your wound (if you have any) and realize that the life of Lenna and Georgie could have gone a very different way.
6. Also, we get to keep this cool book...
J. Lewis tells the team that not the FBI is after them

At what point will Lewis be abducted?

56Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 20th June 2012, 15:44

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

So I'm thinking that we'll just skip most of the stuff in column 2 of the table and get most of the info from Rigby from column 3, if we can get him to cooperate, that is...

57Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 1st July 2012, 04:42

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

So if anyone can work on a post of getting us from the car to the library, and getting Rigby a drink (or five--he likes alcohol but it doesn't affect him the way milk does, lol. He may ask for the "hard stuff"), I'll tackle the huge exposition post. Unless someone wants to take part of it (all the info is in that table, anything else you're welcome to make up).

Maybe start the talking/questioning before Rigby launches into his tale of woe?

In fact, he should probably mention that he's a Leprechaun (and, you know, his name). And then, reactions.

Trouble is i've no real idea of rigby as a character, so i've no idea how he'd react.

Also, sorry: Rigby's charrie is overdue.

His name is Rigby. He's a leprechaun. He currently has no powers and his body is now mortal and stuck looking like a teenager. He has an Irish accent (but like Boston Irish, which is different). He likes shoes and loves making shoes and repairing them (think the Elves and the Shoemaker). He would die of happiness if he saw Georgie's closet full of shoes. He is quite a stereotypical leprechaun, except angrier. You imagine he might be scary with his actual full powers, but as is he's kind of just endearing with his idle threats. He likes alcohol, but only really gets drunk on milk/cream (if we can scrounge some up, he'd be thrilled). He is hugely selfish, only interested in keeping himself alive and happy and getting himself back home and his powers fixed, and really has no interest in saving all the humans (he hates us "meatsacks"--think Bender from Futurama), but as long as our goals coincide, he'll be a formidable ally...if we can trust him.

Last edited by Maeglin on 1st July 2012, 04:57; edited 1 time in total

58Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 2nd July 2012, 09:28

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Just to make it easier to find the table, I always have to search for it through the pages.

Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Table10

59Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 4th July 2012, 20:59

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

So the plan is Lenna will do the newspaper research to find the milk spoilage and the pet mutilations and the background research on that.
Georgie will keep Rigby busy while Rome and Richard get the wine cellar read to be a investigation room

60Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 5th July 2012, 22:52

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

E. Helen warn the girls to stay with the boys because lately the bar district is not the safest place
1. Bar called the "Blackberry Bramble." We see an underage kid in a red jacket getting thrown out of the bar. We find out from locals that some weird stuff is going down in Boston! (see table, column 1)
F. Lenna starts research right away, there e is a huge hunter's library in the Gilmore house (see above point C)

2. Research: What kind of weird stuff? When weird stuff? Is this our kind of weird stuff? (see table, column 2)
H. Lenna is a lot nicer, but it might be hard to find out why she is so different
5. Locate and kill the Redcaps (the faerie "guards" who brought Rigby here). They have a book which includes an exorcism to send all faeries, including Rigby, back home.
5. Fight Redcaps, locate book, read exorcism. Rigby does something heroic to reconcile him with his Lady.
I. lick your wound (if you have any) and realize that the life of Lenna and Georgie could have gone a very different way.
6. Also, we get to keep this cool book...
J. Lewis tells the team that not the FBI is after them and sends them out of town to be safe because whoever is after them found them

61Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 9th July 2012, 00:34

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

F. Lenna starts research right away, there e is a huge hunter's library in the Gilmore house (see above point C)
Do you have an idea how to kill the Reds Caps go for it
H. Lenna is different, nice to the team but rather cold to Rigby, but it might be hard to find out why she is so different
5. The FBI (which will be SWORD) knocks at the door and is looking for us.Lewis will deal with them and then have a talk with Georgie
6. Locate and kill the Redcaps (the faerie "guards" who brought Rigby here). They have a book which includes an exorcism to send all faeries, including Rigby, back home.
7. Fight Redcaps, locate book, read exorcism. Rigby does something heroic to reconcile him with his Lady.
8. Also, we get to keep this cool book...
J. Lewis tells the team that not the FBI is after them and sends them out of town to be safe because whoever is after them found them

62Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 17th July 2012, 17:06

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

4. Rigby talks (see table, column 3)Do you have an idea how to kill the Reds Caps go for it
H. Lenna is different, nice to the team but rather cold to Rigby, but it might be hard to find out why she is so different
5. The FBI (which will be SWORD) knocks at the door and is looking for us.Lewis will deal with them and then have a talk with Georgie

6. Locate and kill the Redcaps (the faerie "guards" who brought Rigby here). They have a book which includes an exorcism to send all faeries, including Rigby, back home.
I2. Find Josephine's (Georgie's mother) journal
7. Also, we get to keep this cool book...

And t have it handy Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Table10

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 23rd July 2012, 00:34; edited 1 time in total

63Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 21st July 2012, 21:08

Calvin

Calvin

If someone could let me know what abilties the red caps have (and how they are likly to react to a group of angry hunters) then i'll happly post.

64Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 22nd July 2012, 01:13

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I think mainly super-strength are their abilities. THey are basically thugs, but super-hard to take down. Even, maybe, impossible to take down, though they can be injured with silver and iron. We need to wrest a magic spellbook from them and read out an "exorcism" to open a gate between the Otherworld and Boston to banish them.

Also, I'm thinking the gate opening requires a sacrifice.

And Rigby needs to do something heroic to get back into his Lady's good graces, so a sacrifice might be the way to do it. (We won't know this'll work of course, and we try to talk him out of it, and get some angst in there).

65Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 22nd July 2012, 21:49

Calvin

Calvin

Let me know if i got the red caps correct, if not i'll edit my post.

66Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 23rd July 2012, 00:26

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

You did! Nice Mark Wahlberg on Chris Evans action. Hur hur hur Wink

67Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 23rd July 2012, 04:30

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

The gravity spell (actually just making the air heavy on our shoulders) can last as long as it is handy. Or not long at all.

68Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 23rd July 2012, 12:40

Calvin

Calvin

Umm, using high gravity when the bad guy's have super strength? Hmm, this is probably not going to go well...

69Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 23rd July 2012, 15:09

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Well yes maybe but it should slow them down too so maybe we are lucky

70Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 30th July 2012, 16:46

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

4. Rigby talks (see table, column 3)Do you have an idea how to kill the Reds Caps go for it
6. Locate the Redcaps get away for a moment until we find the right spell
and go back to kill the Redcaps (the faerie "guards" who brought Rigby here). They have a book which includes an exorcism to send all faeries, including Rigby, back home.
I2. Find Josephine's (Georgie's mother) journal
7. Also, we get to keep this cool book...

And to have it handy Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Table10

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 1st August 2012, 10:24; edited 1 time in total

71Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 31st July 2012, 16:56

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Cool, I'll get an NPC post up hopefully soon, as Rigby will have some good info for us.

72Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 18th August 2012, 21:44

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

M: So we have to deal with the ritual, SWORD, the sacrifice, and the Red Caps
Maybe rome and someone else could go for the lobster, run into the Feebs
Meanwhile the red caps attack while lenna and rigby are doing the ritual?
A: OH and will Cait's agent show up as agent?
M: Oohhh that's a good idea
A: so we should tell her
M: And the charries will still try to use the lobster But we'll end up using rigby
A: so Rome and someone goes to get it
M: So yeah i'll tell cait
M: Sure. G or richard, doesn't matter
A: while Lenna and Rigby start the ritual and the redcaps show up or are they summoned?
M: Umm they may just show up
And wreak havoc
Do you want G with lenna or Rome?
A: okay good I guess they want their book back Razz as if Lenna would ever give it back.
um honestly I think rather with Rome. I don't think either RIch or G would be happy to watch Lenna do magic
M: So the three of them go? But we need someone to protect them vs the redcaps when they come
Tho the characters don't know that i guess
A: yeah and it makes it more tragic Razz
when Lenna gets attack and all she has as backup is another monster.
M: Oh yes
A: so you deal with SWORD?
M: Also rigby can try to protect her
Yeah
A: I was hoping for that
M: So it'll be a bit sad when he dies to save lenna
A: yeah a little, but a he is a monster so has to die Razz
M: Also it will be an example of why the team should never split
A: Ha! exactly.
M: he is a monster and he has to die, but we do at least have to angst about it
A: I know

M: We need you to have a cameo appearance in whiskey in the jar!
C: oh yes that!
M: Umm well we're about to split the team in WITJ and SWORD is there posing as FBI...we're gonna run into them
So Alex could be there
C: Pretending to be FBI?
M: Yeah
Their usual game
Since sword "doesn't exist"
C: right
M: So it could even be just a post or two, maybe Alex spots them from a rooftop
C: k
he can be up in his nest, yes
M: They'll actually get into shooting match with Holyfield (played by kiefer sutherland, he's our version of henrickson)
C: Haha, that'll end well for him, I'm sure
M: Umm so we'll have to think up a legit reason for Alex to miss,
Since he never misses?
C: pretty much
M: Or he could shoot someone. We don't mind abusing our charries
Just no headshots Razz
C: k
M: He has Rome, Georgie, and Richard to choose from
C: I mean, if he needs a distraction, I'll have him think he sees his brother on a nearby rooftop
C: that'd surely distract the crap out of him in an "Oh shit what if someone else saw that" sort of way
M: Ooh, that could be good! Keep him from getting more than a few shots off
Right.
Also, it may get him in trouble anyway
Like "where were you??"
C: that's fine
I think he's probably used to getting in trouble.
M: Lol
Poor dear

M: Also Cait is really excited to post
A: Good I thought she will be.
well she has to wait until we split up and you have to catch the lobster Razz it is more funny if Rome is carrying an alive lobster
M: Unless you think we could have a post from her about alex maybe just getting into a good sniping position? Thinking about the people they're after and what her orders are?
M: Haha yeah, agreed
A: sure she could write a post like this
but we still have to spilt up first I think and then he can go in position

73Outline: WITJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Outline: WITJ 23rd August 2012, 06:01

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

M: can Georgie use Alex as a hostage?
thaaaat might be the only way we can get out of this
M: not that I can't see HOlyfield just shooting him :/
C: Yeah, she can
well, I mean, good snipers... kinda hard to come by
Don't shoot your one guy who always hits his target
mostly
M: ahh yeah, true
also then he'd maybe feel he "owed" Holyfield one?
C: maybe
M: for saving him and (maybe, if he guesses that with a lesser agent, Holyfield would have done it) not killing him himself
C: he owes Holyfield big anyway, if the guy doesn't totally rip him a new one for missing, dropping his weapon, and getting taken hostage

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum