Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outline: SAO

+2
Calvin
Maeglin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 22nd November 2011, 22:37

freki

freki

Callum Murdoch is in!

27Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 22nd November 2011, 23:02

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Yay Mr. Scotland is coming along," singsongs Lenna when no one can hear her Wink

28Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 23rd November 2011, 01:21

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Get a room, you two! Wink

29Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 23rd November 2011, 08:00

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Callum is not just any sleazey douchebags of Lenna.

30Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 23rd November 2011, 09:43

freki

freki

wow - Callum just said he was coming, doesn't mean anything that would need "a room" is going to happen! Razz

31Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 23rd November 2011, 09:45

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Yay bounce a real Gentleman

32Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 23rd November 2011, 13:52

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

*groan*! Razz

33Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 24th November 2011, 18:48

Adeneth

Adeneth

Morrigan is up for it if there is still a slot.

34Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 24th November 2011, 19:33

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Absolutely! Nice timing! Wink

So! "Shakin All Over" caps out with the following hunters:

Richard Ingram
Romulus Remington
Elenna Fee
Georgina Gilmore
Callum Murdoch
Morrigan Beretta

Look to start the new episode this weekend. Happy Hunting!

35Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 04:51

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Outline is pretty vague for now, and subject to change:

1. Get to Roanoke Island

2. The park is very squeaky clean. NO mention of Croatoan, because it's creepy, and this is a family establishment! It will be hard, but we need to gather intelligence on the string of homicides.

3. Meanwhile, a few notices of ghost activity would be good, but we have bigger fish to fry.

4. The CDC is trying to shut the Park down, in an altercation with their agents, the Park Manager John White goes Croatoan-crazy and starts attacking people. With that, the authorities officially shut the park down and begin evacuation to the mainland.

5. Just as the last boat is about to leave, naturally, the storm of the century kicks up. Phones go out, power goes out, our heroes are stranded on an island with potential crazies (mainly park staff, a few civilians).

6. Madness ensues. More ghost sightings. Supplies limited (cars left on the mainland), as well as research options (anything you have on you, park records, your own knowledge, etc). We need to figure out its a virus, spread by blood contact.

7. Some of our heroes (TBD) get infected and it has some or no effect.

8. Take care of Croatoan problem.

9. Take care of ghost problem.

10. All while surviving the near-freezing temperatures of Roanoke Island during the storm of the century (maybe it wasn't so surprising that the colonists all got wiped out?).

36Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 15:44

freki

freki

so my lack of supernatural knowledge is becoming evident - can someone explain what croatoan is/means?

37Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 16:02

Calvin

Calvin

Basically, evil demonic disease. People who contact it go mad, normally killing sprees.

http://www.balaldie.com

38Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 17:59

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

This is where I'm supposed to encourage you to watch SPN episode 2 x 9 "Croatoan" Razz barring that, there's information on the Supernatural Wiki. Also, Callum will be clueless, too so I think you'll be okay! Wink

39Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 18:25

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

YAY Lenna can all geek out and explain it, well okay not a lot but a little. Since Sam learned some of it in school Very Happy

40Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 20:19

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Sounds fair to me.

41Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 23:29

Adeneth

Adeneth

So, how do we want to write me back in?

42Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 23:31

Adeneth

Adeneth

43Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 23:32

Adeneth

Adeneth

44Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 27th November 2011, 23:57

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

LOL third time's the charm! Wink

Honestly, it's however you want. You were only gone for about two months...just long enough for her to go back to school and decide it really wasn't for her? It's up to you. We can start where you arrive back at the Safehouse if you want? Or we can already be on the road with Morrigan in tow, and just have your first post reflect on why she came back.

45Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 9th December 2011, 18:48

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Outline: SAO - Page 2 HUNTS_GHOST

46Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 9th December 2011, 19:34

Calvin

Calvin

Hehe, I wast that for my wall! Razz

http://www.balaldie.com

47Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 23rd December 2011, 12:59

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I think I would like Lenna get infect with Croatoan, but is in a way immune to it or more she burns the virus within her body without realizing that she is safe.

48Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 23rd December 2011, 15:47

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Yes, sounds good. We'll need to make it somehow visually spectacular so we can know what's happened.

49Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 23rd December 2011, 16:33

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Maeglin wrote:
1. Get to Roanoke Island

2. The park is very squeaky clean. NO mention of Croatoan, because it's creepy, and this is a family establishment!
It will be hard, but we need to gather intelligence on the string of homicides.

3. Meanwhile, a few notices of ghost activity would be good, but we have bigger fish to fry.

4. The Sheriff is trying to shut the Park down, in an altercation with their agents, the Park Manager Mr. Stevens goes Croatoan-crazy and starts attacking people. With that, the authorities officially shut the park down and begin evacuation to the mainland.

5. Just as the last boat is about to leave, naturally, the storm of the century kicks up. Phones go out, power goes out, our heroes are stranded on an island with potential crazies (mainly park staff, a few civilians).

6. Madness ensues. More ghost sightings. Supplies limited (cars left on the mainland), as well as research options (anything you have on you, park records, your own knowledge, etc). We need to figure out its a virus, spread by blood contact.

7. Some of our heroes (Georgie, Lenna, Rome) get infected and it has some or no effect.

8. Take care of Croatoan problem.

9. Take care of ghost problem.

9.5 I say we burn it to the ground? Cool

10. All while surviving the near-freezing temperatures of Roanoke Island during the storm of the century (maybe it wasn't so surprising that the colonists all got wiped out?).

50Outline: SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: Outline: SAO 26th December 2011, 23:43

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

A note on the sheriff.

After a short incubation period, he'll of course go Croatoan-crazy and start killing people. So heads up for that (but give it a few hours, first!).

Also...just a thought...what if we found out, later, that he was a hunter? Who was impersonating a sheriff and died for the cause? That would be sad and possibly cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum