Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gimme Shelter

+3
Alison
SPN NPC
Ariel Buttercup
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:42

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Um yeah it does relax me. It is really good written and an awesome translation the original is in Latin. I have a copy of that too, but not with me. It is at a friend’s place.”

She walked in the room and as soon the door was closed she took the gun off and looked relieved at it when she stepped back from the table she put it on.

“Hey Barbie, when you order food. I want pizza with lots of cheese. I get some ice for Danila.”

Lenna grinned at her, while she basically hopped out of the room. She came back with ice for Danila which she handed Caleb. Before she sat done at the floor and started reading in her book, as usual she started the pages about werewolves just to get over with them. First read the scary stuff and then move on to the interesting parts.

Georgie looked shocked at Lenna, first she tells her to order food and now she was hiding behind a book. She looked annoyed at Caleb.

“Want anything to eat Caleb, Danila?” Georgie asked.

127Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:42

Caleb

Caleb

"Pizza, extra cheese, double pepperoni please," Caleb answered - food that reminded him of home, "Danila, hold still and just keep the ice pressed to your head. You're not swelling anywhere, but that'll help with the pain. You spitting any blood?"

It was a blunt question, but it was the only way he could figure out if Danila's broken ribs were impinging on his lungs.

"Just keep taking deep breaths. I know it hurts, but if you take shallow breaths with broken ribs, you're gonna get pneumonia and die," Caleb continued.

128Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:42

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna looked up from her book and grinned.

“Wow you are really optimistic. Don’t let Danila feel that everything will be fine. And by the way your idea of a drink doesn’t sound so bad anymore. Georgie ask them if they have beer.”

Lenna grinned widely at the blond girl.

“Are you kidding me? I am not your slave.”

“No you are not, but the guy he serves the food likes you so I bet we get something free.”

129Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:43

Caleb

Caleb

"Hope for the best and plan for the worst, Elenna. He doesn't sound too bad though," Caleb said, returning his attention to Danila, "Yeah, you're probably gonna be alright. Just won't be stretchin' for the salt anytime soon."

Caleb stood up and retrieved the gun where Elenna had left it on the table, handing it to Danila.

"I take it you're a little more comfortable with weapons than Elenna. Keep a hold on that til you get something bigger, okay?" Caleb added.

130Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:43

Alison

Alison

"Agent, while my methods were unorthodox, I have done nothing criminally wrong--except try to escape your custody. That was a mistake and I admit that. I maintain I believe Remington innocent but that a judge would never believe his story. I used resources and Remington was the only resource that knew what the hell was happening and how to kill it. There's a cave near a trail, El Maipas I think it was. You'll find what's left of its body in its lair. I am not one of them. They are very close knit. I helped them, for the good of the people, but that won't mean enough to them to risk their lives to save me. To them I'm just a fed. They have no sense of loyalty to me."

She took a drink of water and leaned back again, having expended her energy.

"I don't need a bargain."

131Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:43

MissAusten

MissAusten

Oh, that Lenna girl! Georgina shook her head, then grabbed the phone, but before she dialed the number of the room service she turned her head towards Elenna who focused on her weird book.
"May I be so blunt and order side salads for you guys? You need at least something healthy..."

Elenna rolled her eyes. "There will be tomato sauce on the pizza- that's healthy."

Georgina sighed, then dialed the number. "Yes, please, I'd like to order a ceaser's salad with dressing on the side, ice, a pizza with extra cheese, one with extra cheese and double pepperoni...and do you have beer by any chance?" She briefly looked in Caleb's direction. "Yeah, okay. Oh, and two side salads please!" She had to smile when she heard Elenna growling.

132Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:43

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Georgie! I told you a millions of times no I am not a rabbit. Gosh seriously girl. Look at me do I look not healthy?”

Lenna hid behind her book, she didn’t want Georgie to see how much fun she had teasing. Because actually she didn’t mind eating once in a while salad, like once a month.

“Hey Caleb, when Danila has the gun I had before does that mean I don’t have to carry a gun anymore?”

Lenna looked hopefully at Caleb.

133Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:44

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

"Wesson, if you were just a Fed to them, they wouldn't have tried the first time," Holyfield stated flatly, "I'd be tempted to use you as bait, but their plan seems to have evolved from the first attempt."

Holyfield took a seat and seriously considered that he was up against rational, competent people. The Ghost Stories had made him believe otherwise. But this turn of events indicated that he'd underestimated the fugitives. He clasped his hands at his waist. All he could do was bait them with Wesson now.

134Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:44

Caleb

Caleb

"Nah, we're gonna be attacking a Federal Convoy this time. We need a driver, and we're a lot more likely to have to kill people, so you're at the wheels for this. I don't wanna sound like an ass here, but you're too uncomfortable with guns to risk bringing you on a live fire run like that," Caleb replied, taking a seat at the table and drawing his own pistol and a small pocket cleaning kit for a quick maintenance check before dinner.

135Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:44

Alison

Alison

"They only tried the first time because they thought I would tell you everything about them. The Russian even told me so in his botched attempt. Now I'm more of a liability to rescue than if I were to talk--which I've already told you everything I know about them, so it doesn't make much sense. I guess they're used to going up against things more powerful than you or I could imagine--they got cocky thinking HRT would be a piece of cake. They won't make that mistake twice. If I were you I'd be watching the border."

136Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:44

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

"They walked through the HRT this time 'round, Wesson. Or rather, tazed one and choked the other out. We're sending stills from security tapes to Border Crossings anyway. So all that's really left to do is wait for them to run for the border, or come back for you. Either way, they're caught. And if they're armed, they're probably going to die," Holyfield sighed, "Although I'd like to see them convicted and see how they wind up in prison or a mental asylum. I think you're headed for the latter."

137Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:45

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Really? That are the best news today, um right after the successful rescue of you Danila. I hope you don’t get car sick, I am a hell of a driver”

Lenna grinned widely.

A knock interrupted her happy dance behind the book.

“Yay, the food.”

Georgie rolled her eyes and went to open the door. She checked that everything was there they order.

“Kid you will die one day, when you not stop eating this crap.”

Lenna stuck her tongue out at Georgie.

“Bite me.”

“Lenna how old are you, 12?”

“Nope I would say at least 16 so that I can drive.” Laughed Lenna.

138Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:45

Caleb

Caleb

"In theory at least, you get a good meal out of a pizza. Plenty of protein in the cheese and meat if there's any present, you get some good starch carbs from the base and crusts, and of course, the sauce is vegetable based," Caleb joked, nodding at Georgina and breaking a slice off his pizza.

He folded the slice in half along it's length and took a bite. Wasn't half bad, but not quite like back home. Probably more stringent health and safety inspection than small stores in Red Hook. He sat back in his seat and glanced around at the others, checking for signs of exhaustion or anything else that could affect their performance.

139Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:45

Danila

Danila chuckled, "No, I am not zpeeting any blood. And I weel be fine in a couple of hours, thank you."

He smiled, then took two pieces of pizza and folded them into a sandwich of sorts before taking a bite. It wasn't that he was a particularly fast or gluttonous eater, just that his work had made him accustomed to quick meals - a hard instinct to overcome, at any rate.

He glanced up as Caleb and the girls began talking strategy. "A fullscale assault weeth only three gunmen?"

140Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:46

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“See Georgie, even our Delta says Pizza is healthy and I'm eating your frigging salad. Not that I like it.”

Lenna turned on her laptop to take notes from the book.

Weird normally I would be alone at this time. Raws would be in the gym and Rome hitting on all girls in a 5 mile radius around the hotel and I would look for new jobs. I hope they are alright.

“Hey can I ask a question. How does Federal Convoy look like? I mean what do we have to expect? I don’t have books about that.”

Lenna looked shy from Caleb to Danila.

141Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:46

Caleb

Caleb

"We'll have to find out what the motorcade looks like by watching the hospital, but my guess is SUVs. They'll be expecting an attack, and smaller cars just can't take an assault," Caleb answered, taking a bite of pizza before continuing, "So we've got my old warhorse. Who else has a car?"

142Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:46

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I have one. The black Mustang you might have seen him, he is parked close to the entrance we used. By the way Georgie is the pink flivver really your car?"

Georgie looked angry at Lenna. "An Audi A5 is not a flivver!"

Lenna smiled and continued eating some of the salad she made sure Georgie saw her eating, just so that she didn't feel too bad when she continued teasing Georgie.

143Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:46

Caleb

Caleb

"Okay, a Mustang Girl and a soccer player's car," Caleb answered, nodding, "One of you is gonna need to get Allison out of the firing line - your cars are a lot faster than my pickup, even with the tuned engine. If at all possible, switch her between cars when you break away from the convoy - Federal SUVs won't even be able to keep up with me, so there's no chance of 'em catching you two."

He continued to chew on his pizza, warily eyeing the salad Georgina had ordered, presumably due to a brief moment of madness. He sighed and picked up a piece of tomato on his fork and chewed on it. No way he was touching the lettuce though.

144Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:46

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I can get Aly out of the firing line."

Lenna had to grin when she saw how uninterested Caleb eyed the salad. She thought so that he is not the salad type.

"Why do you get the honour to drive with Aly?" asked Georgie snippy.

"Because I drive a car and not a Barbie-mobile." Lenna stuck her tongue out at Georgie.

145Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:47

Caleb

Caleb

"She's got a good point, Georgina. I think I saw your car in the window last time I passed a Toys 'R' Us," Caleb joked, joining in the banter a little, "You two may wanna switch Allison over anyway, in case the Feds get the State Troopers on our tails too fast. I'm gonna have to ask both of you to carry guns in your cars, in case shooting is absolutely necessary. Whichever one of you is carrying Allison, let her do the shooting."

Caleb glanced at Danila, looking him head to toe.

"We're gonna be the work horses. There shouldn't be more than three SUVs, but that's still a lot of Feds," Caleb stated, "I assume you know how to handle yourself."

146Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:47

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Ha see Georgie the Gamma thinks your car is just a toy."

Lenna enjoyed the picking on Georgie. She just hoped that Georgie did know that it was just fun. She quickly looked at Caleb to make sure he saw in her eyes that she was just messing with him, of course she knew that he was a Delta.

"I have a gun in my car, I am a hunter and not completely reckless, even though that it looks like that I am. Um I have a give me sec... -Bobby gave it to me and it is-... a Tanfoglio witness .45. I think. A large noise, heavy thing. Always ready to use whatever that means. Rome checks it once a week."

To remember the type of weapon in her car was harder than to remember any myth for her.

147Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:47

Caleb

Caleb

"Not a bad gun. Prefer Glocks myself though. Alrighty then, looks like we're ready to move to the Motel tomorrow," Caleb replied, chewing absently on his pizza between sentences, before sighing and continuing, "You all know we might have to kill people tomorrow. But this is going to be our last chance to help your friend."

148Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:47

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I didn't pick it, I just got it. The gun is part of a deal . Um nevermind."

I don't tell you that this was the only way that Bobby let me go hunting.

And that was the moment of fun. Lenna looked back at her book to hide the fear she knew she had in her eyes.

"Yeah I know." she mumbled.

149Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:48

Caleb

Caleb

"It's alright, some people just don't like guns. And no one really likes shooting or, God forbid, killing other people," Caleb answered, finishing off his pizza and turning to face the salad.

He regretted leaving that for last. He sighed and chewed absently on the spinach and onion pieces, carefully watching what Elenna was reading. It was natural to be scared before going into action. He was a little apprehensive himself, just very good at hiding it.

150Gimme Shelter - Page 6 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:48

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I do know that it is not the safest attitude for a hunter." Lenna didn't look up from her book, she just found a new fact about werewolves.

They can touch silver. I thought they can't touch it, that it burns their skin. But in this translation it says that it hurts them and when they are tied with it they can't free themselves. I didn't know that. Huh interesting.

"I will be more than happy to let Aly do the shooting while I drive, I might change my mind when the FBI hurts my baby." Said Lenna while she wrote the new information in her werewolf file and made a mental note in her mind.

Suddenly she whined. "Georgie I don't wanna eat the salad, it tastes like nothing."

Georgie rolled her eyes. "Do what you want. But when you are sick from all the junk food tonight I won't help you."

"Sick from junk food? Never."

Lenna grinned and started finally to read her book from the beginning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum