Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gimme Shelter

+3
Alison
SPN NPC
Ariel Buttercup
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:32

Caleb

Caleb

"Good work Elenna, Georgina," Caleb announced with a grin, dragging the Feds to the corner and going through their pockets for their handcuff keys - Standard Handcuffs used a standard key.

He moved over to Danila, where he was cuffed to the bed.

"I'm Caleb Daly, we've got a mutual friend in Tex. We're gonna get you outta here," Caleb stated, turning and kicking the FBI Agent he'd choked out as the man began to regain consciousness. The Fed stopped moving immediately.

Caleb fumbled with the key until he resigned to the fact that the lock would not budge. Bastards used non-standard cuffs on Danila.

"Son of a b**** ... non-standard," Caleb mumbled, scratching his chin.

Caleb reached into his clothes and pulled out his long, razor-sharp Bowie Knife. He slid the tip of the blade into the lock and pushed it against the pins, bending them. He then twisted, breaking the pins and allowing the tumbler to spin freely. The cuffs opened reluctantly, unsurprising, given they were now damaged, but at least they were open.

"Right, let's get you out that window," Caleb stated, removing his scrubs and knotting them together to form part of a rope, "Georgina, Elenna, I'm gonna need you two to do the same with your scrubs. Danila, we're damn lucky they didn't change you into a hospital gown."

Caleb removed the magazines and chambered rounds from the Feds' submachine guns, pocketing them as he searched for something in the room to secure their makeshift rope with so they could clamber out the window.

"Let's rock and roll," Caleb stated as he opened the window and tied the sleeve of his scrubs around the TV table - God bless Health and Safety laws, the thing was bolted to the floor.

102Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:33

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna smiled proud while she gave Caleb the scrubs of her and Georgie.

“ I never said I can't protect myself. I just can't handle a gun. Hey Danila are you okay? I know it is not the right time to tell you this, but I told you so. Your plan was just totally stupid, and trust me I know stupid plans.” Lenna smiled at him. “Lucky you we didn’t show up in time because Barbie could run in her shoes. Oh and you know what? You won the bet; she did show up with something pink. Her Chanel shoes, I mean which Fed wears Chanel shoes?” Lenna grinned at Danila. She was glad that he looked okay, at least not worse than yesterday.

“Can we get the hell out of here? Please?”

103Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:33

Caleb

Caleb

"Right. You two out first, then Danila. Someone's gonna drop by any minute to check on those two and it ain't gonna sit too well that they're gone and the room's locked," Caleb stated, back to business as he finished the scrubs rope - there was about a four-foot drop at the end, "I'll stay guard and keep an eye out."

Caleb drew his Glock 20 - that 10mm Auto would make all the difference against ballistic vests. He glanced over his shoulder to check on them every few seconds, then returned his attention to the door.

104Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:34

Danila

Danila smiled with a chuckle. "Zank you, Caleb Daly, I am Danila Dragunov," he said, standing, "And Elenna, my plan would have worked. . . if meess Wesson had not passed out on me. . ."

Danila helped tighten the rope as Caleb attached it to the TV stand, then stood back waiting for the girls to exit first. "Meesteer Daly, you would not happen to have a spare gun with you?" he asked, rubbing his wrists to regain full circulation from the cuffs - those metal circlets had been tight.

105Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:35

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

((OOC: I am supposed to pack, bake and tidy my room and here I am again Razz But now I am really gone, I think.))

Lenna realized how she had missed Danila. They nearly died together, after something like that it is impossible not to be friends. Lenna shooed Georgie to go first, she was just out of the window when she heard Danila ask for a gun.

Take my gun, seriously I don’t need it and I am more than happy when you use it.

Lenna wanted for a second really offer Danila her gun.

Damn he also wanted me to carry one. Frack that means I stuck with two guys who want me to carry a gun, that is just peachy.

After she jumped the last bit down, Georgie pulled her a bit aside and looked concerned at her.

“Are you okay Elenna? I mean really okay?”

“Yeah of course I am fine. Why shouldn’t I? I am fine and will be even better as soon Danila is out of the hospital and we aren’t here anymore. And then when we have Aly back and we finally leave Gallup I will be awesome. Stop asking me, okay I am not a kid that needs someone to babysit me.”

Lenna looked apologizing at Georgie, she didn’t want to snap at her, but she also couldn’t explain why she felt like sh*t. The gun she carried around lie heavy on her. The thought that she maybe has to use it tore her apart. The girls stood a little hidden and waited for the other two to come down.

106Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:36

Caleb

Caleb

"We'll worry about guns later Ivan, just out the window and follow them to the pickup. I'll follow along after tripping one o' the fire doors from the outside. Hopefully that'll divert 'em," Caleb answered, glancing over his shoulder, "And for the love of God don't take the Feds' guns, those things are registered and traceable."

Caleb gestured exasperatedly at the window, then turned back to face the door.

"Go!" Caleb barked, without looking over his shoulder this time.

107Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:36

Danila

Danila nodded, only acknowledging the annoying nickname with a small sigh. He was already halfway out the window when Caleb shouted to go.

He lowered himself swiftly down the rope, dropping the last six feet and landing with knees bent. He stood and stepped away from the wall and to where the girls were standing, then glanced up at the window to see if Caleb was following.

108Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:36

Caleb

Caleb

As soon as Danila was out the window, Caleb holstered his pistol, untied the scrub rope and dropped it out. He carefully negotiated the window frame, hanging from the sill by his forearm as he pulled the window closed sharply, slamming it closed completely. He lowered himself to hang by his hands, then his fingertips, picking his spot on the ground before pushing off the building and dropping to the tarmac. He rolled to dissipate the impact and jumped to his feet, standing still and letting the adrenaline fade before checking for injury.

"Let's get going. There's a fire door I can trip on the way back to the pickup," Caleb ordered, taking off at a quick walk and looking around for any witnesses.

109Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:36

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

It took Lenna five seconds to realize she should listen to Caleb. But he nearly had forgotten that he was with them. Georgie pulled her along and whispered again.

“Sure you are okay?”

Lenna stared at the blond girl.

Why the hell does she care so much? She knows me for what a couple of days?

“Yeah fine, I just don’t like that I have to carry a friggin gun. Rome and Raws never force me to carry one. Never mind. I am fine. Just hope we soon can leave Gallup and after the days here I will delete it from my map.” Whispered Lenna back, hoping that the two men didn’t hear her. A sad smiled rushed over her face but she quickly was back to her self-confident know-it-all personality back.

“Come on hurry, I don’t want you to be the next one who they catch.”

110Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:36

Danila

Danila followed Caleb and the girls wordlessly. He had a lot on his mind, and the pain from running when he still should've been recovering from a cracked skull and broken ribs was nearly overwhelming.

111Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:37

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Danila are you okay? They never told me what you conditions are, because you were conscious.” Lenna looked worried at Danila.

He doesn’t look so fine anymore.

“I have painkiller in the pickup and some water. I guess the FBI wasn’t so nice to you anymore since you tried to help Aly to escape.”

Lenna slowed down a little so that she walked next to Danila.

112Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:37

Caleb

Caleb

Caleb left the others to continue on towards the pickup while he approached the fire door himself. He got a solid hand hold on the door and rattled it a little. Nope. Not gonna move. He sighed and looked around the doors, folding his arms and trying to figure out how to trip them. He sighed and drew his knife, locking his eyes on the door's sensor. With a wry smile, he levered the sensor off the door, triggering the alarm as it fell away from the frame's sensor. With that diversion created, he turned tail and ran after the others, catching up to them around the corner from the car park where the pickup sat waiting.

"Good job all around," Caleb announced as he pulled up alongside them.

113Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:38

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna looked surprised at Caleb; she didn’t expect to hear an accolade from Caleb. To be precisely it was the second one today. He didn’t look like the type of guy who says accolades often, except to himself. Lenna blushed a little; she was not used to hear accolades. Of course did Rome and even on really rare occasion Raws when she did something good, but mostly it was when she found the needed information, when she did her typical geek thing. So she was not used to hear that she was good in something else than research. She looked from Caleb to Georgie hoping to see a distracting Barbie grin. But she didn’t hope for that.

“You got a crush on Caleb.” Whispered Georgie with a huge grin in her face just loud enough that Lenna could hear her.

“No I don’t!” said Lenna and punched Georgie on the shoulder.

I hope they haven’t heard her.

She climbed into the pickup, and tried to look as cool as possible.

114Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:38

Danila

Danila looked up when Elenna addressed him, hiding the pain in his eyes beneath a smile. "I am fine," he said reassuringly, "Juzt a concuzzion and zome broken reebs."

Soon after he'd spoken Caleb set off the fire alarm and they were all clambering into the truck. Danila scooted to the far right seat in the back, leaning back and relaxing as the engine roared to life. He would have a few moments to rest now that they were safely within the metal cab. . .

115Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:38

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“If you say so.” Lenna looked worried at him, but let it go.

“Hey Caleb how do we know when they transfer Aly?” asked Lenna trying to sound casual she had no reason not to sound casual, but Georgie couldn’t stop grinning in her ears she could hear weddings bells. When looks could kill, Georgie would be death by now. Lenna mouthed to her “Shut up!”

116Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:38

Caleb

Caleb

"We don't know. All we can do is watch them. The stay at the El Rancho finishes tomorrow morning, right? If they're not moving her by then, all we need to do is move to somewhere closer to the hospital. There's bound to be a motel within a block of the place," Caleb answered, turning the last corner to the El Rancho and entering the car park, "For now, we make the most of this victory. And check Danila's ribs and head."

117Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:39

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Gosh lucky me he hasn’t heard Georgie. When she doesn't stops grinning I gonna dye her hair green.

“Yeah it finishes tomorrow morning.” Lenna allowed herself to let the sadness in her heart appear on her face. It was 24 hours ago that she told Rome to leave and she hadn’t heard from them.

Are no news really good news? Lenna sighed. I guess.

“I saw a motel close to the hospital. It will not be your standard Barbie, but it will work for our purpose.”

118Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:39

Caleb

Caleb

"Motel should do the trick. You three are gonna need to be the ones watching for your friend Allison - I don't know what she looks like," Caleb replied, pulling into a space and cutting the ignition, "Right, let's get in there and ... I dunno, maybe look up the nearest off-license for a celebration drink?"

Caleb climbed out of the pickup and opened the door for the girls and Danila. He looked the Russian over, frowning.

"Hey, Danila, you awake in there? You don't look too hot," Caleb said, his brow creasing.

119Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:39

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna turned around to Danila.

He looks like a huge piece of sh*t.

“I guess Danila get some rest and Georgie and I look out for Aly. Um and we need to eat something, I am starving and
I like the food from the room service. I wanna have Pizza with extra cheese.”

Lenna smiled at Georgie, knowing that she would die to eat a pizza with extra cheese.

And as sooner we are in the hotel room as soon I can get rid of the friggin gun.

“You really wanna celebrate Caleb? I mean we just finished half of the job, don’t you think?”

120Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:40

Caleb

Caleb

"Small victories, Elenna. We're little people fighting a big war. I don't mean gettin' drunk or anything. If you really think we shouldn't be drinking - which Danila shouldn't be, with that concussion - we can just kick back and relax," Caleb replied, leading the group away from the car towards the stairs and lift shaft that'd take them to their room, "You can get rid of the gun once we get to the room, Elenna."

121Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:40

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna looked uneasy at him. Was it that obvious what she thought?

“I didn’t mean either to get drunk. I was dunno thinking out loud. Asking a question that is all, sorry. Hey guys I’ll be coming in a moment I have to get something from my car. Don’t wait for me.”

Lenna just turned around and run to her car.

He said relax and the best relaxing thing for me is read.

Lenna run back with one of her favorite heavy old books of How to identify corporeal creatures back to the stairs. She caught the others half way up to their room.

“Sorry I needed something to distract myself a little.”

Lenna smiled shy.

122Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:40

Caleb

Caleb

"No problem. You're gonna get the shakes pretty soon when your body runs low on adrenaline," Caleb replied, raising an eyebrow at the books - not exactly the kind of thing he expected a girl who looked under twenty to be reading, "Reading that stuff relaxes you?"

Caleb stepped into the lift once it arrived and took a spot by the control panel. Once everyone was inside, he used a trick he'd learned in Delta to get to the desired floor without stopping. He held the "Close Doors" button, keeping a thumb on it as he selected their floor, holding both buttons until the lift started moving. Worked on every lift as a means for emergency services to get to floors in a hurry. He stepped out of the lift and led the way to the hotel room, opening the door and holding it for the others to get inside.

123Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:40

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

Agent Holyfield stormed into Wesson's room, face red with anger. Though they'd never tell him, his co-workers thought he looked like a blonde beetroot when he got angry. He'd just pushed the transport arrangements forward again. This was an outright embarrassment. Two escape attempts, and one successful. On his watch. Two HRT Agents caught by surprise and subdued. He was only doing slightly better than Wesson had on her assignment here. At least none of his people had died.

"Your friends. Who are they, what do they look like and when are they coming to break you out?" Holyfield demanded, waving his hands frantically at Wesson.

124Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:41

Alison

Alison

Aly smiled internally. Only the slight sparkle in her eyes would give it away though. So Danila was safe then, good. She hoped it wouldn't encourage the others to try for her again. They should cut their losses and get out of town.

"My friends have spent most of their lives on the run, though not from the law--they know how to disappear. They use disguises so I never saw what they look like. As for coming to get me," She readjusted in the bed wincing with the effort. "They are smart enough to cut their losses and run. I'm not one of them, the Russian was so they busted him out. They won't be coming for me again. They're probably in Arizona by now--headed south to hide in Mexico for a while."

125Gimme Shelter - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Shelter 4th November 2011, 14:41

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

"Then we'll just have to get the State Troopers to look out for anyone on the hospital security cameras, won't we? We're dealing with people aiding and abetting a fugitive from Federal Custody, after all. And they were dense enough to try and bust you out once already. They'll probably try again," Holyfield answered, trying his best to calm the hell down - he couldn't work when he felt like he was going to boil over like this, "And when they do, you won't be able to make a bargain for co-operating with us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum