Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials of a New Life

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 13:52

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny felt like she said again something wrong. She undid her seat belt leaned over the back of her seat and kissed Sally passionately. "Sorry it got taken from you! We will make sure that whatever happens to us Hettie is taken care of. Now no more shouting..." Jenny kissed Sally again and then whispered in Sally's ear. "... or I give Hettie your phone and only God knows what she turns that into." Jenny looked affectionate at Sally. "I don't expect miracles, but... I know why Hettie has such a hard time keeping her temper under control she has two hot heads as moms."

Jenny looked at Hettie. "Because you my dear are so smart that I'm scared what you do next."

252Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 19:58

Calvin

Calvin

Sally wasn't expecting the kiss, but was quickly lost in it. "Yes, we'll make sure Hettie...." He eyes went wide as Jenny made her threat and she gulped. "Careful, she might take control of the whole Net if you do that!" It was only half a joke. She looked to Hettie. "But our little genius can do it."

"I scawe ywou?" asked Hettie, shocked and upset.

http://www.balaldie.com

253Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 20:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny was still hanging over the back of her seat, she was playing with Sally's hair. She realised how large the backseat was, it was definately giving her ideas. "I totally hope she would turn it into a little Transformer."

Jenny smiled at Hettie. "No like that Hettie. It's just that... you are really smart. And I am scared that you get bored of me because I don't feel I'm as smart as you are. I am not scared of you, I love you very, very much!"

254Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 20:29

Calvin

Calvin

Sally was sitting back, enjoying the feeling of Jenny's fingers running through her hair. "You know if you ask her she'd do it!" she grinned.

"I'll newvew bwe bowed of you Mwama!" insisted Hettie hugging Jenny tight. "You dwo aww the cwoow fiwe stwuff wit mwe!"

255Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 20:35

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny laughed, the thought to ask Hettie for a Transformer as Christmas present. She issed Hettie on the cheek, kissed Sally again and then sat down properly again in her seat. "So Dad, this miniature bike. What happened to it? Don't tell me I blew it up."

256Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 20:41

Calvin

Calvin

Sally smiled, then pulled Hettie into a hug, tickling the little girl causing her to laugh.

"No, it didn't blow up. More... melted," said Mark.

257Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 20:53

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Oh..." Jenny looked sad. "You couldn't get me another one?"

Mark's garage came in view, Jenny loved the view of it. "I want a house that makes me feel like home, no matter what other people think in our eyes it's the perfect house, the perfect home!" She didn't want to say like this place, she didn't want to give Sally the feeling she had to compete with Mark's home, and it was home but home with her dad she wanted a home with her girlfriend and daugther.

258Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 21:06

Calvin

Calvin

"We could have, but you were a bit to big for them by the time your fire was more controlled," admitted Mark.

Hettie bounced excitedly as she saw the garage. "Is thwa whewe you wiv Gwandwa? Itws gweat!"

Sally felt a little hurt by how excited Hettie felt.

259Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 21:18

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"When was my fire controlled? In my memory it never seemed to be anything but out of control." Jenny whispered. But despite being sad to realise that she couldn't remember the truth and that her version was so much worse she saw how upset Sally was. She created a tiny flame, it was warm but not burning and let it dance around Sally's left hand.

260Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 21:30

Calvin

Calvin

"You had it mostly under control before you were five, but it could still flare up from time to time," said Mark.

Sally gave a start when the flame appeared, then smiled and enjoyed the feeling of it. "Thank you," she said quietly.

261Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 21:49

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Yeah like when I ran into those bullies in school so long ago and I met Dirk." Jenny mumbled. You don't have o stay Dad. If you think it's safer for Hettie at the hotel. We won't be here long. I wanna get changed and then we go out too." Jenny was careful what she said, to make neither Mark nor Hettie suspicions of their plans. Jenny smiled when she knew that she made Sally a little bit happy.

262Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 22:03

Calvin

Calvin

"Yes, like that," nodded Mark. Before he could reply Hettie piped up.

"Bwu' I wanna swee! I wanna swee aww wound Gwandwa's houwse!" She undid her seatbelt and jumped out the car.

263Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 22:29

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Hettie!" Jenny shouted, jumped out of the truck and ran after her. At least the front door caused Hettie to slow down. Jenny turned Hettie around and looked stern at her daughter. "What were you thinking? You can't just jump out of a car like that. Dad barely stopped! You could have gotten hurt or killed! Fuckig hell the engine was still running! Never ever do that again." Jenny was angry and her voice was rising with every word.

264Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 23:35

Calvin

Calvin

Sally had stumbled out of the car in a panic and ran after Hettie, intending to give a similar shouting lecture to Jenny, but stopped when she saw Jenny doing it. Mark had also gotten out of the car, but for now waited beside it watching.

Hettie meanwhile, was scared and upset. She didn't realise what she had done was wrong, and now here was Mama shouting at her. Her lip trembled and she burst into tears, sorry for what she had done. She tried to say so but was crying too hard.

265Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 18th October 2016, 23:47

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny sighed, she didn't mean to make Hettie cry and then suddenly it hit her, she acted exactly like Mark had in her memories, she just hadn't hit Hettie and her words weren't as harsh but it was the still the Mark from her false memories.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Jenny turned around looking for help at Sally and Mark, herself tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry please don't cry. I love you Hettie! I love you so much, I was just so scared. You can't jump out of a car like this. You need to wait. Please stop crying."

266Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 00:46

Calvin

Calvin

Sally hurried over and hugged the two of them. "Shhh, it's alright. No one got hurt. We were just worried about you Hettie. What you did scared us, because you could have been hurt."

Slowly, Hettie started to calm down.

267Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 07:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny leaned into Sally but looked at Mark. She hated the Mark in her memories and she still acted like him.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you just like that, but do you understand why I did it?"

268Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 07:49

Calvin

Calvin

Mark was slowly coming over, waiting to see how the girls handled the situation.

"You... you dwon' wan mwe t-two wun o-owut a c-caw!" said Hettie tearfully, her breaths shuddering.

269Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 08:27

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Yeah." Jenny kissed Hettie on the cheek and stood up. "That's not how I pictured this evening." She mumbled as she went to unlock the house door. Jenny smiled shy at Mark.

"Maybe this is harder then I thought."

270Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 12:32

Calvin

Calvin

"Don;t worry, it'll get better," promised Sally.

"No one ever said parenting was easy," said Mark with a small smile.

271Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 13:15

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny smiled. "Yeah realising that now." She took Sally's hand when they went in the house. "Hettie stay with Granda. We'll be back in a few minutes."

Jenny pulled Sally along before she could object. "I haven't been living here long." She said as she pulled her girlfriend into her own room, closed the door and kissed her. Herbert was in his aquarium opposite the door, he seemed to notice them coming in.

272Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 18:42

Calvin

Calvin

"You'll get the hang of it, don't worry," smiled Mark reassuringly as he walked over to Hettie, who was looking around amazed.

"You hav..." Sally began to say before being drawn into the kiss. She put her arms around Jenny and pulled her closer, though trying to avoid pressure on her injured hand.

273Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 19:01

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"I have what?" Jenny asked but didn't stop kissing Sally. They had plenty of time to get the bike and Jenny's cash and still go for a ride before they went to the race. Jenny hoped her dad would occupy Hettie for a while, but then Jenny did remember how Alex looked when he was at Mark's garage the first time and then he found the other basement. Jenny's hands where roaming over Sally's body, since the whole not in the truck Jenny was a bit more careful and was tugging questioning at Sally's top.

274Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 19:40

Calvin

Calvin

"I hot body!" giggled Sally, slipping her good hand underneath Jenny's own shirt. "You'll need to help me, I can;t do it all myself now!" she teased.

275Trials of a New Life - Page 11 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life 19th October 2016, 20:01

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny had to force herself to slow down, she just wanted to rip off her own clothes and pull Sally onto her bed. She smiled and nodded, threw her top on the floor and pulled of Sally's. She kissed Sally on the cheek. "Just give me one second."

She went over to the aquarium and turned of the light. "Sleepy time Herbert."

Jenny turned back to Sally and grinned seductively. "So where were we?" As she pulled Sally down on her bed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum