Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memoirs of the Pharaohs

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 31]

76Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 05:04

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Not her temperature? As if that makes her feel any better. Maybe she hit her head and she got a concussion? Jenny tried not to blush but it didn't work. She wrapped the jacket tighter around herself only problem was she just had her broken arm to do that and that hurt a lot.

"So I'm that awful to look at." Jenny started to understand how she felt. Confused just like when she met Dirk and her dad. But she couldn't have false memories of Glitch but what made her confused then? "Odd to think of you as my enemy. I have two questions for you one why am I your enemy? Two, once we found shelter could you help me with something, I need to set the bones in my arm. It won't heal until they are aline and I can't do it myself. After that to distract me you can ask me anything you want."

77Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 07:54

Calvin

Calvin

"You're not awful. You're beautiful!" the word tumbled out of Glitch's mouth before she could stop herself, almost causing her to drop her water. She looked away.

'Why the hell did I say THAT?'

"Uh.. sure I can help fix you, but let's save that till we have shelter," said Glitch. "As for enemies..." Glitch was suddenly reluctant to tell the pyro girl the reason. "I'm a villain, you're a hero. Isn't that enough...?" she said, trying to deflect the question.

http://www.balaldie.com

78Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 09:35

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Thanks I know I'm hot." Jenny grinned.

Jenny waited a while before she answered. "I don't think it's app easy to put someone in a box. Villain or hero. I hated my dad and Dirk when I... when I woke up ten years later I found out my memories are false. I still don't remember the real ones. I know some fragments but not really much. I haven't spoken to my mom because I don't remember her at all... What I try to say is that it is easy to get put into a box judged by one moment that doesn't mean we can't change." Jenny concentrated on walking, not spilling the water all over herself and the pain in her arm. She didn't understand why she wanted Glitch to like her.

79Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 12:25

Calvin

Calvin

Somehow, Glitch blushed more when the pyro described herself as 'hot'. A giggle escaped her mouth, leaving her more embarrassed.

When the pyro girl started speaking, Glitch stopped walking in shock. She haddn't been expecting that.

"You... you hated your father?" she asked, feeling stunned. "I... I'm sorry." Glitch was surpried to find that see seemed to really mean what she said.

80Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 14:21

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny turned around to look at Glitch. The other girl knew already so much why not tell it all.

"I died when I was thirteen, was dead for two years and when I came back alone I had false memories. Any memory I have is child abuse in the best case. And my best friend well in my memories he is the son my dad always wanted. So when I ran into the them years after that, I just assume they would continue where they left of. To my surprise they didn't. If I just had the courage to look for them when I got brought back I would not have had ten years of desperately trying to find a way to die again. I was hurt and lonely. So yeah I hated him and as I said I still haven't seen my mother. Come on I have to sit down I feel like I gonna pass out." Jenny hated broken bones the pain often made her faint.

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 4th January 2020, 12:22; edited 1 time in total

81Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 16:16

Calvin

Calvin

The more the pyro girl talked, the more surprised Glitch became. Not just because she'd come back from the dead.

"I... I thought... your death was just a cover story to keep you hidden," she said at least. "I had... no idea you had.... had..." Glitch wasn't sure what to say. 'A life like mine'? Against her better judgement, Glitch was starting to feel a connection towards the girl.

She took a quick look around. "We're not far from the outcrop. Can you make it there before you sit down Jennifer? Uh, it is Jennifer isn't it?"

82Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 17:10

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny smiled. "Jenny is fine, dad said I was Jennifer when I was in trouble. Though in my memories I was always Jennifer."

Her broken arm was now dark blue. "I like that I can regenerate but I wish that would come with also not feeling the pain. I'll make it just no standing around and starring at my half dressed ass, please. I know it makes you unconfortable but could you help me out of your jacket again? I'm getting hot I don't want to set fire to anything in the pockets."

83Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 19:36

Calvin

Calvin

"Okay, Jenny it is then," said Glitch with a smile. The the smile vanished.

'No, no, no. What are you doing? Think about what her family did to you. Just because she didn't have it easy doesn't mean you can go easy on her. But... can I really blame her? And she... she..'

Glitch's train of thought was interrupted as Jenny spoke up. Once again she could feel herself blush at Jenny's comments. Just how was she able to get under her skin so much? It must be whatever was making the both of them feel sick.

"Uh... sure, I'll help," said Glitch, putting down her water as she went to help Jenny out of the jacket. Her hands were shaking a little.

84Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 19:54

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny felt Glitch’s hands shake and it made her wonder about so many things. Her breathing got heavier she wanted to ask questions but she had to concentrate not to pass out, she didn’t want the smaller Glitch having to catch her. They finally reached the cave and just this once Jenny embraced the coolness in it, though it was a bit dark. She closed her eyes and hundreds of little flames floated all around them. “This is kind of romantic.”

Jenny half collapsed on the ground. “So I gonna let your pull my bones into place, maybe tell me your real name. I assume you are not born Glitch? Sorry not offending just in pain and trying to distract myself.”

She took a deep breath turned to Glitch and held her broken arm towards her. “Have you done this before?”

85Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 20:03

Calvin

Calvin

Glitch gave a sigh of releif as they entered the cave out of the blazing sun. Carefully she started to set the water down out of the way, but almost dropped it when Jenny said 'romantic'. There was a rush of confused thoughts in her head, then she looked up to see the flickering candle light around. Glitch couldn't help but smile, reaching out a little to the lights.

Then she saw Jenny fall to her knees and she rushed over, worried. "Before, uh, no... I haven't..." Glitch admitted as she took Jenny's hand, thinking about her other question.

'You can't tell her your name, she could us it against you!'

'What if this is just a trick to make you think she's like you?'

'What if it's not?'

Glitch looked in Jenny's eyes, trying to see if she could work out if the pyro girl was lying or not. Instead, she just stared, finding herself getting a little lost.

"Sally..." she said quietly. "My name's Sally."

86Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 20:22

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Sally. I like that.” Jenny wasn’t sure if the tingling came from her broken arm or the fact the Glitch was holding her hand. “Okay it is easy, you gonna count to three and on three you gonna pull really hard only thing is you won’t do it on three or I pull my arm away. Just to warn you it will hurt me and um you should probably let go really quickly, I don’t want to burn you.”

Glitch nodded. “One. Tw-“ She pulled as hard as she could. Jenny felt the bone get pulled apart and screamed when they bone snapped back into place. Jenny felt the heat rise in her body and she was so scared to burn Glitch when she suddenly burst into flame.

87Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 20:29

Calvin

Calvin

Sally felt warm. She wasn't sure why, but Jenny complimenting her name, and holding her hand seemed to make it warmer. Trying to ignore the feeling, Glitch did as she was told and pulled, quickly letting go. She could feel her heart race as she heard Jenny scream. Even knowing that she could regenerate, Glitch felt worried or her. No, terrified.

"Are you okay?" Glitch asked, stepping closer just as Jenny burst into flames. Now it was Glitch's turn to scream as she's gotten a bit too close, a burn appearing on her forearm.

88Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 20:42

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Fuck, I’m sorry.” Jenny took a deep breath and managed to let her flames subside. “I didn’t mean to do that.” Jenny took Glitch’s arm and put her hand gentle on the burn. “I never tried this but I should be able to pull out the heat of your burn Sally. I’m really sorry.” Jenny felt the heat from Sally’s arm move into her hand. Jenny was standing very close to Sally, her left arm hanging a little limb but her hand was still resting on Sally’s arm. “I’m also sorry you have been hurt in the past that you think you can only be a villain. I think you are lovely.”

89Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 20:50

Calvin

Calvin

Anger was overwhelming Glitch. Driving out all the strange feelings that had been building. "You should be sorry," Glitch hissed. "It's your families fault my life is the hell it is!"

90Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 21:12

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny let go of Glitch and lay down in some distance looking at the flames she had created. She was hurt on so many levels. For a while she didn’t say anything or even looked at Glitch. “My dad might have done wrong things but I can ensure you that I have not done anything to you except the things that happened today. And if that is so awful I am sorry, sorry I saw you in the temple, sorry I tried to pull you out of a weird magical book that transported you to a different time or place or something like it. I am sorry I got hurt fighting a giant beetle with you. I am sorry you had to set my bone and I am also sorry I have no fucking idea how to get us home because I never can make a plan unless it is storm in and start firing. And finally I am also very sorry that I can’t stop thinking about you holding my hand, or looking at me or you in general. So yes I am sorry your life is the hell it is. But I guess that is all over anyway because we are stuck in fucking Egypt. So we either become worshipped as goddesses or they kill us as demons. I guess that makes this a very new hell for the both of us. But just so you know I am here because of you so that makes us even with who has fault on ruining someone’s life.” Jenny took a deep breath and finished sounding soft and defeated. “I might not be very book smart but if I remember right the nights in the dessert are cold. Let me know if you need some assistance, I might light a fire for you because I really don’t want you to be cold or die. I have no idea why and I can’t explain it but I like being together with you, I liked it when you held my hand Sally.”

Why the heck do I care so much that she likes me? I never act like this.

91Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 21:29

Calvin

Calvin

The more Jenny talked, the more terrible Glitch felt. So many things started to upset her, and not just the fact she was in pain. She was upset Jenny was upset. She was upset because she was the one who made Jenny upset. And she was upset because she didn't know WHY she felt so upset about Jenny.

She wanted to blame Jenny for everything. Scream at her, grab one of the roacks and attack her. Make her pay for everything thing that had gone wrong in her life. But she couldn't. Another part of her, growing stronger and stronger, just wanted to be here with her, to help her, to make her smile. She could feel tears starting to run down her face, and a new feeling. Guilt. Guilt at what she'd just done. Glitch could bearly stammer out an "I'm sorry."

She took a deep but shuddering breath, looking back at Jenny, trying to focus on her face, rather than the rest of her. "I... I don't know how cold deserts get. Maybe... a little fire... And I..." She looked away. "I.... I shouldn't... but I like being with you too..."

92Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 21:47

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny looked up at Glitch. “Come here. I’m pretty sure we are both sorry, had a shitty life and are stuck here.”

She reached her good hand towards Sally and pulled her down to sit next to her. “Maybe you and I are not enemies but friends but we had to meet this very odd way. I know I never felt that comfortable with another girl or anyone for that matter. It feels as if with you I can be myself.” Jenny created a nice sized fired. “You get a fire as big as you need to stay warm, also… erm I’m warmer so you know I keep you warm.” Jenny blushed deep red, this was weird.

93Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 21:54

Calvin

Calvin

"You... you're right. We do seem... kinda smiliar like that," Glitch agreed. As Jenny made her sit down she almost jumped again. "Friends? But We.... I...." She haddn't had friends since her father was arrested. ould she really be friends the daughter of ther person responsible?. "You... feel comfortible with me?" Glitch was even more surprised but, for some reason, she liked it. And when Jenny said 'I could keep you warm' it was all Glitch could do to stop herself saying 'I want you too'. She was blushing as deeply as Jenny.

"Maybe there's... something in the air, making us... think odd..." she said, trying to find a scientific answer. Despite this, she moved a little closer to Jenny, almost leaning aganst her. "It is starting to get a bit cold..."

94Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 21:59

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny looked for a moment into the fire and then she turned around and kissed Glitch.

95Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 22:13

Calvin

Calvin

Whatever Glitch had been expecting, it certainly wasn't that.

For a moment in shock she tried to push Jenny away, but she found herself being drawn towards the other girl more and more. The push became a pull as she tried to pull Jenny closer and shut her eyes, losing herself in the moment.

96Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 22:24

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny never ever thought that someone tasted so incredible good, who cares that they were stuck in a different time in Egypt as long as she could keep kissing these lips… of another girl.

Jenny was the first one to kiss the other girl and also the first one to pull away but she didn’t move away she was still half lying on top of Glitch. She tried to find something in her eyes told Jenny to stop but there was nothing in those blues eyes, nothing that said stop but rather the opposite. “I did not plan this. In fact I never thought I would kiss anyone like this, however that explain any weird feeling I did have. But you are a girl…” Jenny wasn’t sure what she was saying, or why, or why she was talking and not kissing. “I was always the weird one in school, to even that changed in my real past. I… I didn’t think I would like kissing a girl.” Jenny felt stupid for saying that, but she was scared to be the odd one out again. “I could move away if you wanted me to, make the fire larger to keep you warm.” She desperately hoped that Glitch would deny this offer of space.

97Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 22:35

Calvin

Calvin

Sally's mind was racing. She'd never really thought about kissing before, let alone kissing another girl. But here she was, arms still around Jenny, and wanting more.

"I... I stood out in school too. I knew I was different... just.... not like this.." said Sally quietly. "Don't move away. Stay close," she begged. She started to cry a little. No one had been anywhere neer this close to her before, and now she had a taste, she didn't want to let it go.

98Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 22:43

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned at the younger girl not noticing the tears right away, she leaned forward and kissed her once more just briefly but sweet. “You get anything you want from me once my arm is healed. Promise.”

She felt so good right here with another girl. “Wait why are your crying? I meant it if you want me to stop, I don’t want to force anything onto you just because I made a discovery about myself.” She couldn’t stop looking at Sally getting lost in those blue eyes.

99Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 22:49

Calvin

Calvin

Sally enjoy the second kiss, a bit sad it didn't last long.  She licked her lips savouring the memoiry of it.  "No, no I don't want this to stop," said Sally.  "I'm... just scared it's going to stop"

100Memoirs of the Pharaohs - Page 4 Empty Re: Memoirs of the Pharaohs 8th September 2016, 23:03

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Oh.” Jenny brushed some hair out of Sally’s face and sat up. “I don’t want to stop but I can’t hold myself up with one arm. What makes you think it would stop? It’s not like there is anyone else here and I told you I never thought to kiss anyone like this before. You are like this beautiful, fascinating, rare flower and I finally found it…” It was Jenny’s turn to cry, she felt stupid for acting on the impulse she had since they arrived in the desert. “Why would I promise you anything you want and then stop?”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum