Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuel

+4
Maeglin
Alison
SPN NPC
Ariel Buttercup
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 13]

201Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:54

MissAusten

MissAusten

"First of all, turn this bloody noise down!" Georgie turned the radio off before he could even start arguing, though he pouted significantly. "Obviously Lenna is getting in more danger the faster we drive, because whatever this thing behind her car's wheel is, it's not going to stop until they crash against a wall or something."

"What're we gonna do then, stop chasing them?"

Rome took a sharp turn down a sidestreet after the Mustang, followed closely by a huge rumbling truck and a smaller blue car.

"Is that Caleb's car behind us?"

"Yeah. That truck can actually go pretty fast for being so ugly. And I think I saw Morrigan driving the other one." Rome veered onto the shoulder to try to get a better view of the third car. "Or it's a cop and we're in trouble."

"Maybe we should split up, so that we come from three different directions and reach the Mustang at the same time, basically surround him."

"Uh. Yeah, sounds good. Call it in."

Georgina dialed Caleb's number and waited a second. It was Aly who answered. "Hey Aly, we have to surround the Mustang somehow, so the best way to do this is to split up, so you guys take the left turn and we'll take the right, okay?"

"Okay."

Rome pulled the steering-wheel to the right and quickly looked in the rearview mirror. "This is totally like an episode of Cops or, you know, The Fast and the Furious. Only this time I get to be the cop instead of the bad guy!"

Georgina raised one eyebrow. "Not the bad guy you say? Well, that's purely a matter of opinion..."

202Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:55

Alison

Alison

Okay, big monster truck not the best chase vehicle.

Aly clutched her seat as the behemoth tilted to the side. Then her phone buzzed. She took it out and held it to her ear despite the overwhelming centripetal force. The bag with the curse boxes rattled around on the floor.

"Okay."

She turned to Cal and yelled over the radio. "Turn left here!" She punched the off button on the radio. "We need to converge on the Mustang from different angles. We're the largest obstacle, so we're going to block the road further up."

Caleb gunned the engine in response and turned the radio back on. Aly smiled and shook her head.

203Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:56

Adeneth

Adeneth

Morrigan stepped down hard on the gas as both other cars veered off to flank the Mustang. She was dead behind the car now and she could see Lenna inside.

I really want to hit that girl right now

That was a bad thing to think, she told herself. Lenna wasn't the one at fault here, but a part of her knew that wasn't entirely true.

She hoped that whatever arsenal was in the car ahead of her, it didn't include things that could seriously damage her brother's car. It was the one thing that she still had of his that wasn't covered in his blood.

Seriously, priorities, Mor.

She wasn't sure why she was worried about the car when she very well could get killed at any minute, but she was.

She knew what Shane would say: You're one of the guys now, thinking about my car that way. Only a true hunter can think about their car at a time like this

204Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:56

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

“Little child, be not afraid though rain pounds harshly against the glass like an unwanted stranger, there is no danger I am here tonight...”

“They split up. Oh that is a good plan. I could just crush into the next wall couldn’t I, Elle?”

“...little child, be not afraid though thunder explodes and lightning flash illuminates your tear-stained face I am here tonight...”

There was a blood stain on the seat; it was Lenna’s blood from the cut on her forehead. Nick grinned evil. He didn’t really need to hold the steering wheel to drive the way he wanted. This gave him the power to push Lenna back into a sitting position. Lenna looked around, but she didn’t seem to realise what’s happening around her. She was pale and her body temperature was dropping; simply said she had given up living.

“That's my girl, I’m glad you stopped fighting. You know I do the right thing for you. And for their all sakes I do hope they crash into us. So they have to live with the guilt of killing you every single day, but they will never understand that I’m the one who’s taking your live.”

Lenna wasn’t responding in any way, she just kept singing over and over the same song. “...Everything's fine in the morning the rain'll be gone in the morning but I'll still be here in the morning...”

Lenna drove the speed limit, the Volkswagen was close behind him, and he knew the others would come back; and still he was calm and knew what he was doing.

205Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:56

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna wandered through her memories, they were happy and it felt good to be truly happy again. She felt loved and the cold feeling of being alone was gone. She felt so safe, as if nothing could harm her. It was really nice; nice to know she can love people and doesn’t need to worry they would leave her. It was nice to feel free, kind of light. She wondered around from one memory to the next when she suddenly found a barrier she couldn’t get through.

“Why can’t I see this?” Lenna looked innocent and curious at her big brother.

“You don’t need to see this memory, the people in it weren’t good to you, don’t scratch at the wall.”

Lenna put her hand against the pretty white wall just to feel it was really there.

“Have we ever been to Rome?”

“No never. Why?”

“I dunno I feel like I’ve been to Rome or well talked a lot about Rome.” Her hand was still on the wall, which suddenly became pink and then changed back to white just before she got pulled away. To the winter day that changed her live.

“As long I sing my song everything will be fine. I need to keep singing.”

Lenna didn’t saw what really was around her. She didn’t realize that she was a hostage of her own brother and all he wanted was to see her die.

206Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:56

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

While Rome was still speeding like a lunatic without even noticing that he had almost knocked numerous mailboxes over, Georgie remained peculiarly quiet. Under other circumstances she would have strangled him for driving her car almost into mailboxes, but after she saw how incredibly dangerous the Mustang was driving and how hard it was to catch up with it she realized that something could happen to Elenna every second right in front of their eyes - and they couldn't help her, they could only try. But trying was not enough, not if someone's life depended on it. Georgie thought that the thing driving the Mustang wanted Elenna to get away with him, to flee, but now that she saw how madly he was driving she knew that this was not just about trying to escape from the group of hunters. He, whoever he was, would take her away from them. Far away...

"This is not going to work...", Georgina mumbled.

"What?" Rome looked at her, then quickly focused on the road again.

"Even if we surround this damn thing it won't stop. I think it has a precise plan which involves Elenna, and it's not going to stop until the plan is carried out."

It took a moment until Rome responded. Normally he would have agreed with Georgie because he thought the same, but it made matters only worse. And matters shouldn't get any worse...

"You know, a little optimism wouldn't hurt anybody here."

"I'm just realistic."

"We're going to stop it." Rome looked at her in a way that made it impossible for her to argue. "I'm not going to let her die, Georgie."

Georgina nodded slightly, then looked straight ahead while clinging on to her cell phone as if she expected a call from Elenna any second.

207Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:57

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

"Elle, it is time to say goodbye to the hunters." Ordered Nick.

Lenna nodded slowly, while she took her cell. She wrote in slow motion the text message and pressed send. Her eye looked empty, soulless while Nick's looked more alive then in years. The usual sparkle in them was back. But Lenna looked as dead as she felt inside, it looked like that she had lost the fight against Nick.

The message got send and arrived at Rome's cell, just seconds later.

Romey let me go and move on like Raws did last year, it is time to say goodbye.XXX Lennie

Tears were running down Lenna cheeks, maybe there still this little bit of hope left in her. Nick tried to keep her away from the wall but her mind kept skipping back to it and it made him angry.

"I'm sick of your whining you wanted me back, and here I am be happy with the things you have. Stop wishing for the past. I am all you need. Just a bit longer and they can't safe you. You are mine. You are a monster and the only way to safe you and all the innocent people is to kill you. Do you hear me you need to die! It's your turn to drive."

Lenna nodded obedient, slid over on the driver's seat and mumbled.

"I need to die..."

Lenna wasn't really driving but it looked like it, it was his plan to distract the hunters.

208Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:58

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome felt his phone buzz, announcing the arrival of a text message. Under normal circumstances, he would have taken a look at it himself, but since he was definitely doing 80 on a dirt road as he searched for a good turnoff, he figured he needed both hands on the steering wheel.

"Georgie, can you grab my phone?" Rome asked, leaning forward flush against the wheel to expose his back pocket. He let the joke pass by as she reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone, and she opened the message and read it out loud as he settled back.

"Crap," she said.

"Crap?" Rome cried, anxious, glancing to the side as much as he dared while keeping his eyes on the road. "What? It says crap?"

"It's from Elenna, Rome," she said quietly. Rome went still, waiting. "She...she's saying goodbye."

Rome huffed. "Crap," he said. He took a breath to steady himself. "What does it say?"

Georgie hesitated for only a moment before clearing her throat: "Romey let me go and move on like Raws did last year, it is time to say goodbye. XXX Lennie."

Rome swallowed hard as angry tears stung the backs of his eyelids. He gripped the steering wheel like he wanted to strangle it. Then,

"Wait, read it again?"

"Romey let--"

"No, no, the next part. Like Raws what?"

"Ah, like Raws did last year?"

"Like Raws did last year," Rome repeated, and let out the breath he had been holding. He dared to let hope flicker in his chest. A grim smile played on his face. "Good," he said. "That's good."

"What, Rome? What's good? What could possibly be good about that?!"

Rome let himself chuckle, though it sounded more insane and less happy than he wanted it to sound: "Raws never let let me go!" he cried, triumphant. "Don't you see, that's a cry for help!" Rome felt like he had actually spoken to Elenna for the first time in days, and that gave him hope. "That's her in there, under all the brainwashing and the teenage angst and crap. She's there, and she's begging us to save her."

Rome didn't like responsibility, so he added the last part to himself: she's begging me to save her...

209Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:59

Caleb

Caleb

Everyone had long-since left the main roads and were now careening around the narrow backroads of the closest thing New York State had to redneck country. Caleb was used to the rattling of the hard suspension over rough ground - he'd gone off-road in this thing enough to be reasonably comfortable. Aly and Lily looked like they were trying not to bounce off the ceiling. Caleb spotted lights a long way off to the right as the truck came up to merging with a slightly larger backroad.

"OH S***!!!" Caleb roared as Elenna's Mustang tore out in front of them.

They felt the impact, even with Caleb jumping on the brakes so hard he was all-but standing up in the cab. However, tonnes of Ford didn't stop quickly and it was all he could do not to flip the truck as its armoured bumper crushed the rear wing of the Mustang and spun it out, flipping it as it hit the ditch and rolled like a frenzied pre-school child on a hill. Spinning the wheel and slowly pumping the brakes, Caleb brought the truck back under control after thirty yards of freewheeling through the field on the far side of the road from the Mustang.

"Everyone okay?" Caleb asked, his chest heaving as he slammed the truck into reverse and headed back for the road.

210Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:59

Adeneth

Adeneth

Morrigan slammed on the breaks and stopped just in time to see Caleb's truck and the Mustang go into a free spin. She pulled off the road and got out tentatively, hoping the other hunters were okay.

She could see that Georgie and Rome were coming up too, and that everyone was starting to migrate toward the wrecked Mustang.

211Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 12:59

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna felt the impact, she didn’t understand what the impact was but she felt it. When the Mustang flipped over and over Lenna fell from to the top and back on the seat. The cut on her forehead was suddenly the unimportant injury. The Mustang finally stopped flipping over. It was like a miracle standing on it wheels. Bruises started to develop all over Lenna’s body, he lip was bleeding and who knew what internal injuries she had. She was sitting on the driver’s seat, hugging her knees.

Nick? Are you still here?

She didn’t get an answer.

I’m sorry I don’t want you to leave me. I’m sorry they are still here, I’m sorry they followed us. Please come back. Please.

The engine was still running, even though there was no chance that this was normal. It was running but more by a supernatural cause. The radio was running, Lenna felt dizzy.

212Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:00

Alison

Alison

It took a moment for the shock of the whiplash to wear off before Aly noticed the smoking crumpled remains of the Mustang.

Elenna!

She unbuckled, not bothering to check the others. She already knew they were alright. The truck could handle such impacts. She shoved her door open and dropped to the ground running full speed to the wreck.

"Elenna! Lenna, can you hear me?!" She yelled at the mangled metal, hearing only the sound of the radio's haunting tune.

She turned back to the truck seeing Caleb approaching. The bar fight suddenly came to the front of her mind--how he had tossed that man across the room like a rag doll.

"Cal! Can you get this door open?!"

Then she heard a moan.

"She's alive! Help me get this door open!" Caleb started running and was by her side in a minute.

"Lenna! It's gonna be alright, sweetie. Just listen to my voice. I'm not going to leave you. Just try not to move, okay? It's going to be alright."

213Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:01

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

He didn’t go, I can feel you Nick. Why aren’t you talking to me? Nick please. Whatever I did I’m sorry.

Lenna didn’t look up when Aly talked to her. All she did was quietly humming the song of the radio and rocking slightly, back and forth. She was worried she had lost Nick again, that he was angry for the hunters to be here. And then suddenly Nick reappeared and pulled her into a hug. She started crying and clenched to Nicks shirt. Nick grinned; he knew he had broken her will. She wasn’t fighting him anymore; she just waited to be together with him. The Mustang flashed once in a blue light which pushed the hunters away from it. Nick’s plan work out perfectly.

214Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:01

Caleb

Caleb

Caleb had been reaching for the bent passenger door when the Mustang flashed and a blue haze shoved them backwards. Caleb had been unprepared and skidded along on his ass for a few feet before Lily caught up with him and helped him get back up. Grumbling under his breath, Caleb moved to the front of the car.

Ignoring the shocked looks on the faces of just about everyone, he drew his pistol and fired two shots at the windscreen to weaken it enough for kicking it out of the frame. With a loud metallic buzz, the bullets ricocheted off into the night and the Mustang flashed blue again. Caleb cursed loudly and colorfully as he dropped to avoid being hit, then holstered his gun.

"The Hell are we supposed to get in there? The engine's still running! This thing could go up any second!" Caleb barked.

215Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:02

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

“Didn’t he damage the Mustang enough? Now he is shooting at her? I have to deal with them and you stay here.” Nick let Lenna go so that her head banged against the steering wheel.

He got out of the car, walked around the hunters and growled in a way just a werewolf could, but he played unfair he didn’t become visible. He was playing with them, and he did enjoy it. For the first time he talked to the team, and he wanted them to hear him.

“What will you do, if the monster you are hunting is killing your friend? Do you kill the monster or do you safe your friend out of the car you can’t get in? You should know that the exhaust emissions are replacing the air in it. It will be over soon and then no one will separate us ever again. You gonna watch your friend die and there is nothing you can to against it. But hey maybe this means there is one werewolf less on the world, right?”

Nick was walking up and down in front of the hunters and since Rome wasn’t there yet no one could see him.

216Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:02

Alison

Alison

Aly was yanked back from the car and shoved behind Caleb as the sounds of a wolf echoed trough the night. Dust was kicked up by its movement, sparkling in the beam from the Mustang's headlights.

"Lenna, hang in there!" It was good to keep talking to them. She pulled herself away from Caleb's almost territorial hold. If she didn't know better she'd swear she'd heard him growl.

She discharged a silver bullet into a dust plume. Nothing but laughter.

"How the Hell do you kill something already dead?!"

Cal answered with a snarl. "Salt and burn the remains."

Aly wheeled around.

"But Rome said Nick was cremated! What the f*ck!" This was starting to get irritating.

The Barbie-mobile skidded to a halt in the area, not even coming to a full stop before the passenger door flew open.

Georgie spoke next as she came from the car. "Curse boxes--you remembered them, right?"

Aly went back to the truck and pulled out the bag, dumping it on the ground in front of the Mustang.

"Alright, Casper! Curse boxes are going bye-bye!" Aly dropped a struck match as Cal finished dumping salt on the bag.

There was a high pitched scream as the bag engulfed in lighter-fluid fueled flame. The blue of the car reduced enough that Aly ran to the window of the Mustang, pulling at the bent frame.

She only realized the screaming had turned to laughter when she was thrown back from the door of the crushed vehicle by a flash of blue.

217Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:02

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

Nick looked at the burning boxes when he felt that inside of the Mustang Lenna got angry. Angry with her friends burning all her memories. But he had her under control her anger was nothing more than a hidden feeling inside her. Nick grinned when a got visible just to turn in front of them into the werewolf.

“Do you really thing I care if you burn some pictures? They are Elle’s memories not mine.” Laughed Nick.

218Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:02

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome leapt out of the Audi, shotgun raised. He took aim and fired at the ghost/werewolf/psychotic-deceased-brother-Nick, but whether he blinked out of the way or whether the salt dissipated him for the moment, he couldn't tell.

"Sh*t. Lenna!" Rome cried, running forward, but Aly grabbed his arm. He looked down. The curse boxes were on fire. "Dammit, I was hoping that was gonna work." Rome reloaded his shotgun, sighed, looked at the car:

"It's the car."

"What?"

"His remains are the car. It must be. That's why she was talking to him--it--so much the past few days. Crap."

It wasn't one of Rome's fortes, but he stopped and thought about this. They had enough salt, sure, in the back of the Audi alone. But they were faced with a conundrum Rome's beer-bleached-brain couldn't solve:

"Okay, Nick's keeping her in the car. We can't kill Nick unless we burn the car. How could this get any worse?"

Rome coughed, suddenly, hawking a giant lugey onto the ground. He coughed again, spraying dark stuff all over his hand. And something was running down his nose in thick, oily globules. "What the..." Rome wondered, praying it wasn't blood as he held it up to the full-moon light to get a closer look.

Before you could say 'ectoplasm,' Romulus Remington wasn't himself anymore.

219Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:03

SPN NPC

SPN NPC

Nick Fee had priorities. And they began and ended in blood.

Damn, but it was nice to have a body again. And it was a kind of poetic justice that he was inhabiting the very thing he most hated. He would use the body of Rome as his instrument to bring his sister back to his side.

But first:

Blam! The hit came so fast and from such an unexpected source that the brunette girl didn't even see it coming until she looked up at him from the flat of her back in alarm and shock.

"Rome! What the hell!" the brown-haired woman and the big guy shouted.

Nick turned the body around to face the big guy, and flashed the man a wicked grin. With superhuman strength and speed--boosted by being corporeal once more--he leapt forward, punching the man in the throat and bringing him to the ground with a shoulder before he could get the gun up.

Oh, man. Talk about cakewalk. It was good to be free. And Elle would be joining him any minute.

220Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:03

Alison

Alison

"Cal!" Sh shouted as she point her gun on Rome...or was it Rome? She couldn't shoot him! This whole thing was insane.

"Cal, what do I do?!"

He rolled on top of Rome and started pummeling him into the dirt, but he only got in a glancing blow before he was back on the defensive.

She fired a warning shot into the dirt. Rome's body got in a bone crunching punch and got back up, barely phased. It turned to her.

Aly backed against the truck as Rome caught up to her. She dropped the gun as his hand closed around her throat.

"Ro...Rome..." He tightened his grip and didn't let go even after Cal slammed something heavy into the back of his head.

A strong breeze whipped up the dust into a frenzy around them, pelting her skin. It knocked over the canister of salt, blowing the crystals under the car. The world began to blink in and out as she became starved for air.

The next gust knocked over the lighter fluid. It soaked the ground in a stream from the burning backpack, igniting and trailing under the car.

221Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:03

MissAusten

MissAusten

In moments like that Georgina knew she wasn't supposed to get in panic, however, seeing Aly being strangled by Rome who was undoubtedly not himself, and watching the car igniting at the same time were two good reasons at once to freak out. The flames underneath the car enlarged.
"Sh*t!" Georgie raced to the car while shouting at Lily and Morrigan, who were right behind her. "We have to get her out of the car, now!"
As soon as the girls came too close to the car blue haze shoved them backwards, but this time it wasn't as strong as it was a fiew moments before. Georgie quickly got up on her feet, ignoring the pain in her left arm. "The only way we can get rid of Nick is by burning his car, and since it already started to burn he gets weaker! We have to try it again!"
Georgina grabbed her gun and shot the windscreen. Surprisingly it worked this time, although she felt the pressure of the blue haze again. Nick must be getting weaker...
"We have to break the windscreen!", she shouted, and the three kicked against the glass. "Lenna, can you hear me?"

"She's not responding!" Morrigan started coughing while the smoke of the burning car was filling her lungs.

Georgie fired another shot at the windscreen, they kicked again and the glass finally broke to an extend where they were able to get into the car. Georgie felt the heat coming from everywhere and the smoke burnt in her eyes. "Unbuckle the seatbelt!"
While Lily worked on the seatbelt Georgie and Morrigan grabbed Elenna's left and right arm. The moment they touched her they felt an enrmous pressure, like two strong invisible hands trying to push them away.
"She's bleeding", Morrigan cried. Despite the invisible force they continued to pull her.

Hold on, Lenna! Please!

222Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:04

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“No one can save you it is too late and you know that, Elle.”

The girls might pull her out of the burning Mustang, and hell yeah it might hurt Nick as hell that it was burning, but the burning a car gave him a lot more time then burning bones. They couldn’t save Lenna, her times was up. Nick really thought he needed his town, the town where everything started to be stronger, but the truth is all he needed was his sister. All she had to do was having a weak moment and choosing him over her friends over her life. Her live was draining out of her and into him. It didn’t matter that she cried for help all that matters was she gave up and without her fight all he needed to do was taking her live piece for piece. No weapon could stop him.

223Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:05

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome struggled, but it was just as useless as if this had been Andre. Rome was possessed.

Again.

A sob shook the chest of his soul before Rome got himself back together, wiped his metaphorical tears away from screaming eyes, and started fighting again. Except for the fact that this truly sucked out loud, there wasn't the mindrape feeling associated with Nick's possession as he had felt with the demon. Nick didn't own him, and didn't plan to stay—couldn’t stay, if the car was burning like that.

And maybe, just maybe, he could actually talk to Nick.

He didn't have to be nice about it, though: "Nick. Hey. Nick. Nick! Sh*thead, you listening to me?"

"Who the hell you think you're talking to, meatsuit?"

"You've got to let her go, Nick!"

"Or what? What're you gonna do about it?"

Rome sighed, trying not to let himself get (too) angry. “Look, nothing, okay? But you are, dammit!”

Nick laughed at him.

“Look, okay, I get it. You hate me. That’s fine. I hate you, too. Probably more than you hate me, though you seem to have been working on your end for quite some time.”

“You’re damn right, jerkwad.”

“Shut up and listen to me, you psycho bastard. Okay, we may hate each other, but I can guarantee we both agree about Elenna. We both care about her. That’s why I’m asking you—”

You don’t care about her, douchebag!” Nick shrieked, and did something in Rome’s head that Rome definitely didn’t like, something that hurt. Black ectoplasm poured out his nose and ears.

“The hell I do!” Rome answered, angry now. “I’m not the one who’s going to leave her alone!”

That stopped him. Rome took a moment to feel smug—as smug as one could be while possessed by a ghost—before continuing:

“Listen to me, you motherfracking chump-tard. We are torching your ass extra crispy one way or another, no matter what you do to her and definitely no matter what you do to me!”

“Good, because I—”

“And what’s she gonna do when you’re sucked through the cosmic airvent into the linty hereafter, huh? She’s gonna be alone, that’s what. Just like you were.”

Nick faltered. The blue force around the car flickered, again, and the girls almost managed to tug her free, but the blue wall came up again, and they were pushed back, only to dive back in again. “I--well--I’m sure as hell not leaving her alone here with you, asshole! Anyway, she’ll move on with me!”

“Are you kidding me, man? She’s gonna be looking for you: she’s gonna be lost and looking for you, and be sad and scared and you won’t be there, so she’ll probably go batsh*t bonkers just like you did, and forget how to love and only remember how to hurt people. Every hurt you went through in the past five years is going to happen to her, until someone torches her bones to put her out of her misery. A misery you put her through!”

“Shut up! Shut up! She has to come with me! She has to! You’re no good for her!”

“Dammit, Nick, you’ve gotta let her out! Kill me if you want to protect her from me so bad! But don’t you dare let her die—don’t let her turn into you. If—” where he had previously been on somewhat of a roll, Rome now choked with emotion, which was a weird sensation within the confines of his own body, “if that’s what you want for your little sister, then no wonder we hate each other’s guts so much.”

224Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:05

MissAusten

MissAusten

It felt like running against a wall over and over again. Every time they got close to tug Elenna free the blue haze was coming up again like a barrier. But they just had to get her out of there or she would die right in front of their eyes. Georgie could hardly breathe, there was too much smoke in her lungs. She heard the other two coughing as well, but not one of them backed down.

"Elenna!", Georgie screamed, although she knew she didn't hear her. "You're not going to die, do you understand me? Goddammit, you're not going to die!" Georgina didn't know what it was, but for some reason she suddenly felt stronger. Perhaps her mixed emotions of anger and despair gave her the strength she needed to pull Lenna out of the car. "Grab her arms again, I'm counting to three!"
Morrigan and Lily bent over.

One...two...three!" The moment the girls pulled Elenna they felt the blue force, but this time it was either to weak or they were finally strong enough to break down this wall between them and Lenna. With a last and efficient pull the girls fell backwards, Elenna between them. There was blood all over her forehead and she didn't move at all. She didn't seem to breathe.
"Lenna!" Georgie grabbed her shoulders and shook her, first carefully, then a little stronger. Lenna's skin felt cold and under all the blood she was too pale. This wasn't good.

"It's too late..." Georgina heard Rome say in such a Rome-unlike-voice. "She's made her decision. She's coming with me!"

225Fuel - Page 9 Empty Re: Fuel 5th November 2011, 13:05

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

"Hey, Jackass!" Rome cried, panicking. "Listen, you moron, damn you, let her go! You have to tell her not to follow you!"

Rome struggled, again. Ectoplasm was clogging his lungs, making it difficult to breathe, difficult to think: but his eyes flickered, changing their color and brightness as Nick and Rome battled for control.

Nick was losing control, that much was obvious.

But would he actually give up? That was important. If he didn't give up, Elenna sure would.

"Nick," Rome said. "Nick, you've got to let her go. Don't let her follow you, man. Or she's gonna hurt just like you hurt. Look, I promise I'll look after her. I never wanted to replace you, man. I couldn't if I tried. She loves you, and always has. Don't make her hate you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum