Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shakin All Over

+3
Ariel Buttercup
SPN NPC
Maeglin
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Shakin All Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Shakin All Over 12th March 2012, 18:04

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Elenna's question went unanswered. Not completely because he was still mad at her and was giving her the silent treatment, but also mainly because it simply didn't feel right. They were--all three of them--infected freaks with freakish powers, why did they want to keep chatting like anything else mattered? Morrigan and the boys would be lucky to get out of this one alive, because, Rome decided, if he wanted to wig out and atomize the island he--

Absolutely would not do that for any reason. Get over your Phoenix complex, Remington.

Hours passed. Georgie gave up freaking out about her hair. Elenna gave up trying to talk. The door was heavy and they had no clue what was going on outside.

More hours passed. Rome didn't need to turn his wrist to look at his watch, he could see every clock at the same time without opening his eyes. He found Callum's analog watch, focused on that, watched the seconds, the minutes, the hours tick by. Because it kept him grounded.

It was 10:00am the next day. He flinched as he realized it--lost focus with Callum's watch--and stopped to wonder what day it was. Because if they had only been here 24 hours and he felt this much older and this shitty after only one freaking day, well, he was probably going to cry.

Elenna and Georgie were asleep, had curled up next to each other.

The door creaked open, slowly, ominously. Rome saw a barrel of a gun poke its way in first, then a face. Richard. Morrigan and Callum were behind him, guns also raised.

"Holy..." Richard was at a loss for words. Admittedly, there was a lot to react to. The room was a mess, blood everywhere.

Rome took a deep breath, as if he had been holding it all this time, and stirred. He reached out a cautious hand to touch Elenna's arm, a tender touch he wouldn't have done if she was awake.

"She's not hot anymore. And I think they're--"

Rome reached out: flexed that brain-muscle, but got only headache for his efforts. "I'm--shit, ow." He raised his hand to hold his head, saw the blood on it. "I think it's over," he gasped out, wanting everyone to go away so he could hold his head shut and die in peace.

Then his head snapped up, and everyone flinched and went for weapons. Morrigan squeaked. "Chopper," was all he said. A last vestige of his cosmic psychic powers? Or just exceptional hearing?

"What?"

"There's a helicopter outside."

127Shakin All Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Shakin All Over 13th March 2012, 11:27

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna woke up slowly and… “So cold!” She found her clothes and got dress sat down back on the floor. “Anyone has coffee?” She asked grumpy.

Georgie looked at her. “That is your only problem?”

“Girls, there's a helicopter outside.” Rome repeated.

“Wait a helicopter, we are getting out of here. We get food, a shower and sleep in a bed.” Lenna got up and ran to the door.

“You coming or do you wanna stay here?” Lenna looked at her friends, she seemed to have forgotten what happened yesterday. But she hadn’t, it was in her mind and a part of her was scared of it. Scared of the things she did, scared of how much a tiny part of her enjoyed her power trip. She took Georgie hand and pulled her out of the bunker. The Island was a mess, everything was burnt, bloody but there was no sign of any bodies.

A shiny black helicopter was standing not far from the bunker, the only intact building.

“That is my uncle’s helicopter.” Georgie looked confused.

“Your uncle owns a helicopter? Gee are rolling in money or what?” Lenna asked overwhelmed. “Actually whatever, let’s get the hell out of here.”

128Shakin All Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Shakin All Over 13th March 2012, 18:35

MissAusten

MissAusten

Georgie couldn’t believe it at first. When she heard the sound of the helicopter she thought she only imagined it. After all, she had hit her head various times the day before and couldn’t think clearly anyway, but when Rome mentioned the helicopter her heart started to race. Saved at last!
Her heart raced even more when she saw the helicopter and realized that it wasn’t just any helicopter, but her uncle’s. Her aunt must have told him that Georgie didn’t reply her calls, and the Gilmores knew that something happened if their niece wouldn’t respond to any of their calls.
Georgie felt completely weak and exhausted, but the moment she saw Lewis coming out of the helicopter, she just ran as fast as her legs could carry her, she didn’t even care if the others saw her getting so sentimental. Her uncle almost stumbled back as she ran into his arms.

“Georgina!” He carefully pulled her back to check if she was okay. “Are you alright?”

“I will be, after three weeks of special spa treatment”, she responded, smiling both happy and relieved.

“What happened? Is anybody hurt?” Lewis’ eyes wandered over the scene of destruction to the other five hunters, and stopped immediately at Richard who was the spitting image of his brother Adam. It was incredibly strange for him to see his little brother for the first time, not to mention the fact that he was about twenty years younger and looked almost exactly like his deceased brother. Before Lewis could stare any longer, he quickly cleared his throat and turned back to Georgie.
“As soon as we’re back on mainland, you all have to go directly to the hospital. I’ll tell the pilot to land close to the nearest one. Unfortunately I have to get back to Boston, but you make sure that everybody is treated properly in the hospital.”

“Yes, sir!” Georgie hugged him a second time, then she turned around to the others. “Hey guys, let’s go!”

Lewis looked at the others again, although he had a hard time looking at his little brother without actually staring. He hadn’t met any of them yet and it would probably need a better opportunity to introduce each other properly, after all, he wanted to know the people his niece was spending her time with. The smaller one of the brunette girls looked somehow familiar, but he couldn’t place her anywhere yet.
“Are there any others left besides you?”, Lewis asked.

Georgie shook her head. “I don’t think so. Once again, we were the ones who somehow miraculously survived.”

129Shakin All Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Shakin All Over 14th March 2012, 04:12

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Rome was hastily wiping blood off his nose, about to protest about the hospital when Georgie shot him a warning glare. Of course, the dear old uncle didn't need to know her daughter hung out with fugitives then, did he?

Rome spent the rest of the ride back to shore making small-talk with her uncle. He was great at getting along with fathers and father figures--getting them off the scent that he was after their daughter, mainly--fishing and the stock market usually took care of it. It wasn't even a developed skill: it was just like talking to his dad.

And, when they landed, they didn't go to the hospital.

They went for the cars, actually, aiming to get off this cursed rock as soon as human possible--

Rome grabbed Callum by the collar and hauled him back behind a building.

"What are you doing? The car's over there!"

"You didn't have anything important in there, did you?"

"Um...well I did--"

"Good, because we're leaving it. Did you see the feebs?" Rome was already on his phone as Callum peeked around the corner before jerking his head back, taking in the sight of FBI agents literally crawling all over the Ferrari. Rome shrugged: she'd had a good run, and it was about time they caught up with him, he was starting to feel bad for them... "Yeah, Richard? I need a pickup at the hotel parking lot, stat. Yeah, I'll, um, tell you when you get here. Fine, yes: Feds. Sure, we'll meet you there. See you in a few."

130Shakin All Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Shakin All Over 15th March 2012, 10:08

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lenna climbed into Barbie mobile her friend had just said goodbye to her uncle and promised him to drag them all to a hospital, but Lenna had a weird feeling. Mr Gilmore had looked at her a couple of times intensely and she felt as if she knew him, but that was no possible. She had never met him and she can't even remember if she had ever seen a picture of him.
The feds where in town, but that was not surprising. An island just burnt down and there are no survivors officially, and not even any bodies or remains. The X-Men would meet up later and then decide what to do next, but in Lenna's opinion a few days of rest sound like heaven.
The girls managed to get out of town unseen.

Lenna opened her eyes and looked with her best puppy dog eyes at her best friend. "Georgie? Sorry I wanted to kill you."

131Shakin All Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Shakin All Over 15th March 2012, 14:15

MissAusten

MissAusten

Georgie chuckled. “That’s okay, I’m not taking it personally. Besides, I wasn’t very ladylike either. I hope I didn’t hurt you too much…”

Lenna shook her head. “I’m alright.”

“God, I look like one if the monsters we usually hunt. I know that I can’t expect to look like Miss America after a hunt, but seriously, my hair has never-“

“Georgie.”

“Hm?”

“Shut it. Enough with the hair.”

“Okay, okay!” Georgie turned on the radio and ignored her friend’s face when a Spice Girls song came on.

“Come on! Seriously?!” Lenna sighed.

“What?” She grinned. “It’s retro.”

132Shakin All Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Shakin All Over 17th March 2012, 21:49

Calvin

Calvin

The three of them set off in the hired car. Richard drove while Callum collapsed in the back seat, almost instantly falling asleep. He hadn’t slept a wink in the bunker. Rome sat in the passenger seat, looking sidelong at Richard just waiting to breach the subject that was bothering him. Richard on the other hand was thinking about the helicopter ride. It hadn’t been the idea opportunity for a conversation with his brother, but next time they met he’d have some choice questions to ask. Hopefully the answers would stop Richard having the burning desire to punch him square in the jaw. If only for Georgie’s sake. Richard doubted his niece would approve.

His train of though was interrupted when Rome spoke up.

“What the fuck was up with you and those ghosts? It was like they had a grudge against you.”

Richard gave an almost humourless laugh.

“Oh come on. You’re just being paranoid.”

“Oh yeah? Then why did those ghosts try and dog-pile you? They weren’t going for anyone else.”

“Because the three of you were infected? You were practically on the same team as them. Well, aside from Callum but, no disrespect for the boy, he wasn’t exactly threatening the ghosts.”

“So you were, what? The only target?”

“Probably, yeah. Besides, they’re ghosts. You know as well as I do that most ghosts are insane, especially those over a century old.” There was silence for a few minutes, then Richard turned the radio on. The resulting arguments drove out all thoughts of ghosts.

http://www.balaldie.com

133Shakin All Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Shakin All Over 18th March 2012, 23:41

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

FINIS
Thanks to all those who participated in or read Shakin all over!

Stay tuned for the next episode of Supernatural: Reanimated Whiskey in the Jar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum