Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agent Profiles

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Agent Profiles Empty Agent Profiles 26th November 2011, 15:04

beeayy

beeayy

Welcome to "Spy Games!"

Here is where you can post your Agent Profile. If you'd like to join, post a possible character profile here! This RP is officially open for people who would like to play.

Remember, you must be an agent of at least one country which existed between 1950-1970 Cold-War era. Double and triple agents are also accepted warmly Smile

Please include:

Name:

Codename:

Appearance:

Nationality/Affiliation:

Stats and Skills (at least three things you can do well, at least two things you fail at):

Character Traits (two good, two bad, or more):

Favorite Car or Gadget (yours or your character's):

Background/Relationships/Anything else you'd like us to know:

Some things you'd like to see happen in the RP:

Your sigs for the game:

Last edited by beeayy on 26th November 2011, 19:54; edited 3 times in total

2Agent Profiles Empty Agent Double-O-Negative 26th November 2011, 15:59

beeayy

beeayy

Agent Profiles Judela10

Name: John Hubris

Codename: Agent Double-O-Negative

Appearance: Blonde, tall, British

Nationality/Affiliation: British Secret Service

Stats and Skills (three things you can do well, two things you fail at): Good at - people skills, gambling, brawling. Bad at - flying (planes, heights, etc.), guns.

Character Traits (two good, two bad): charming with a sensitive soul, but reckless and overconfident.

Favorite Car or Gadget: The Carver

Agent Profiles Carver10

Some things you'd like to see happen in the RP: Definitely lots of goofy 60s stuff and lots of impossible gadgets!

Your sigs for the game:

Agent Profiles Ooneg10

3Agent Profiles Empty Dick Pound 26th November 2011, 18:23

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Agent Profiles Dp10

Name: Dick Pound

Codename: Why would I need a code name?

Appearance: Tall, dark, scary as hell, heavily tattooed under that smolder

Nationality/Affiliation: British Secret Service (but is actually American, though he doesn't remember this: it's some sort of Jason Bourne amnesiac-lost-agent thing)

Stats and Skills (three things you can do well, two things you fail at): Good at: assassination, killing, building things in order to kill people (in addition to lesser skills of being ambidextrous, knowing Morse Code, being able to fly planes, etc); Bad at: any human interaction, lying.

Character Traits (two good, two bad): Strong sense of duty, always gets the job done; Is not subtle, is a textbook sociopath, will do anything for money, "overkill" is not in his vocabulary.

Favorite Car or Gadget: He has no emotional "favorite" way of killing people: anything that helps him get the job done--whether it's brass knuckles, a Japanese sword, a sniper rifle or a rocket launcher--is considered a "useful" "gadget." But I guess he'll need a portable weapons locker. He's probably killed someone with that, too.

Some things you'd like to see happen in the RP: I want Dick to be in situations where it would be better for him to lie, but he tells the truth and people don't believe him! Very Happy

Signatures:
Agent Profiles Dpsign11

Last edited by Maeglin on 3rd December 2011, 22:13; edited 6 times in total

4Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 26th November 2011, 20:48

MissAusten

MissAusten

Agent Profiles Tumblr_l6g6ufDu4p1qa6qwxo1_400

Name: Liam O’Doherty

Codename: The Kid

Appearance: dark hair, pale, innocent-looking

Nationality/Affiliation: British Secret Service (ironically he’s Irish)

Stats and Skills (three things you can do well, two things you fail at):Good at: encyclopedic knowledge, constructing bombs, drawing up plans; Bad at: driving, shutting up

Character Traits (two good, two bad): Very clever and opportunistic; Rather immature sometimes, tends to be a smarty-pants

Favorite Car or Gadget: His watch with a hidden camera in the watch face.

Agent Profiles Mens_gold_bezel_disney_watch250

Some things you'd like to see happen in the RP:
A situation where he’s involved in a car chase- that’s going to be disastrous since he doesn’t really know how to drive

Your sigs for the game:
Agent Profiles Fine4-1

Last edited by MissAusten on 1st December 2011, 08:27; edited 1 time in total

5Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 27th November 2011, 15:59

Calvin

Calvin

Agent Profiles Martin_freeman

Name: Henry Parker Harcourt

Codename: Phantom

Appearance: Older, almost non-descript. Almost always wears a suit complete with bowler hat and cane.

Nationality/Affiliation: British, associated with criminal elements

Stats and Skills (at least three things you can do well, at least two things you fail at): Strengths: Sneaking, pickpocketing, lock/safe-cracking, swordsmanship, being unnoticeable. Unfortunately he has a slight limp caused by a botched job which makes it difficult to run. Has only little experience with guns.

Character Traits (two good, two bad, or more): Is excessively polite and never lets anything phase him. He has a distrust of foreigners at best, and pure contempt at worst (which is most of the time). He’s also extremely patriotic, and will never, ever hit a woman, or even raise his voice to one.

Favorite Car or Gadget (yours or your character's): Swordcane, also contains lockpicks in the handle and a handy storage space for documents.

Background/Relationships/Anything else you'd like us to know: As a thief he has some knowledge of the criminal underclass and contacts with them. Currently employed in a government civil service job.

Some things you'd like to see happen in the RP: A brilliant plan that completely falls humorously apart. An overly egotistical villain, complete with shark tank! And a fight on a train roof.

Last edited by Calvin on 27th November 2011, 21:51; edited 1 time in total

http://www.balaldie.com

6Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 27th November 2011, 17:54

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

John Steed, Oscar Wilde, Jason Bourne, and Faceman Peck walk into a bar...

7Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 27th November 2011, 20:24

beeayy

beeayy

OMG I'm so excited for this game! Maybe one or two people are still on deck to join so I'll wait and see if they post characters and then we can see if any minor adjusting needs to take place.

8Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 27th November 2011, 20:44

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I never thought I'd hear myself say this (trying to get male characters in SPN is like pulling teeth), but maybe we need the token "chick"???? Just saying...

Last edited by Maeglin on 27th November 2011, 21:02; edited 1 time in total

9Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 27th November 2011, 20:56

MissAusten

MissAusten

Maeg, we should totally convince Ariel to join! I bet she would play the chick! Razz

10Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 27th November 2011, 21:00

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

Yeah, she apparently needs more to keep her busy Razz

I leave it to you to convince her to join! Ah! She should play a German! I know you real live Germans don't like making callous Nazi jokes the way, say, us Americans do, but perhaps something along the lines of "the first country the Nazis invaded was their own" kind of deal?

Oh, wait, this is taking place in the 60's anyway. So never mind. But an adorably stereotyped sexy German secret service agent would be adorable/fun!! And she could cuss in German when she got mad! Very Happy

11Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 27th November 2011, 21:08

MissAusten

MissAusten

OMG, totally!!! That sounds like a great idea! And both Ariel and I don't care about the Nazi jokes, it's not like we're proud Germans... Razz But a cussing German chick would be hilarious!

12Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 28th November 2011, 00:47

beeayy

beeayy

hey Miss A! Not to discount the actor you chose for the game (he IS super cute) but every time I look at him I think it should be Zac Efron instead...! hahaha it made me laugh anyway

You see? Zac Efron could totally shoot you.

Last edited by beeayy on 28th November 2011, 00:54; edited 1 time in total

13Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 28th November 2011, 00:51

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I just want to show that

Agent Profiles Scarlett-johansson_the-one_butterboom_3

looks like

Agent Profiles 10437

Well, except hotter.

But not much.

14Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 28th November 2011, 02:27

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Agent Profiles Scarlett-Johansson-Mango-Fall-2010-ad-01

Name: Lorelai Lieselotte Wilhelmina Von Gruensee

Codename: Eye-candy

Appearance: There is no point in describing her appearance she can change her looks better than a chameleon, but no matter what she is always sexy, curvy and perfect

Nationality/Affiliation: German Federal Intelligence Service (BND)

Stats and Skills (at least three things you can do well, at least two things you fail at):
Good at: Logical thinking, lying, becoming the information she wants to get.
Bad at: Interaction with other women, fighting

Character Traits (two good, two bad, or more): She is efficient and loyal, she can be clingy and she is rather sarcastic.

Favorite Car or Gadget (yours or your character's): Her enormous vanity case, it’s all she needs to work.

Background/Relationships/Anything else you'd like us to know: Lorelai learned the hard way that agents are not made for relationships. She was stood up at the altar by the love of her life, it changed her forever. She takes the life how it comes, one day at the time. Flirts with every man she can and lives as if she might die tomorrow.
It is an easy task for her to imitate different accents and she enjoys messing around with people. Her normal accent isn't a strong German accent, but it takes a lot of trust for her to stop pretending to have a horrible strong German accent at all.

Some things you'd like to see happen in the RP: Having Lorelai to deal with girls, you know those normal girls that don’t walk down a street and 11 out of 10 guys want her.

Your sigs for the game:
Agent Profiles LorelaiLieselotteWilhelminaVonGruensee-1-1-1-1

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 28th November 2011, 12:53; edited 2 times in total

15Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 28th November 2011, 09:01

MissAusten

MissAusten

beeayy: Zac Efron??? No way!!! That guy belongs in high school where he can dance and sing around all day! Razz

And Ariel, Lorelai is so super-hot, Liam will hit on her all the time! You know, teenage boys... Wink Not that he has a chance... Razz

16Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 28th November 2011, 09:33

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

For Zac Efron Lorelai would learn how to punch someone, so don't you dare to change anything MissA.

And yeah Lorelai is quiet hot. Hehe how cute she will have an admirer.

17Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 28th November 2011, 23:14

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

I have a question, can Lorelai have a fluffy little dog? Something cute and girlie, something like this or this

He is well behaved, trained and generally awesome.

18Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 28th November 2011, 23:17

Calvin

Calvin

My call is for the second dog.

Heh, anyone up for having a dog alergy.

And does this mean trouble when we meet the evil cat owning villian?

http://www.balaldie.com

19Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 28th November 2011, 23:21

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Lol that is my favorite too.

And yes it would totally mean we get into trouble when we meet the cat owning villain Razz

Oh I would name the dog Charlie.

20Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 29th November 2011, 04:47

beeayy

beeayy

Yes you can have a dog! Will he be a spy dog? Otherwise he could just be the mascot

21Agent Profiles Empty Re: Agent Profiles 29th November 2011, 09:43

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

YAY you made me so happy, he can be a spy dog. That would be so cute and awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum