Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Birthday Bang

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Big Birthday Bang Empty The Big Birthday Bang 28th October 2012, 19:58

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

The Big Birthday Bang

The rules are simple:
Today (okay a day early but I am at work when the actual birthday starts) is the birthday of RA to celebrate this we do a week long party. No matter where we are in all the games on RA take your character(s) of your choice give them the invitation and go into any kind bar/restaurant/food-place in your universe… and end up in the Crossover Café. There you will be greeted by the lovely Empress of Austria, her friend call her Sissi go right ahead and be her friend Wink and by the bartender/owner Calvin. He is a strange guy himself but he will know the drink you are ordering even if it is weird for others.
Get a drink and maybe some cake (it is really good cake your character’s favourite) and sit down. There will be nice (and I guess a little weird) people telling their story from where they came. Do the same tell us from where you come and what happened in the past year during your character’s live on RA. Don’t be shy tell us the good and the bad. Your character might also be reacting to the stories s/he hears.

It was an important day, the first birthday (of hopefully very many more) of REANIMATED RP. Sissi had arrived early at the Crossover Café. She got her invitation month ago and was really looking forward to play hostess for this special day. She didn’t have time to be a part of RA until now that’s why she is so excited. She would meet her future friends and that was a lot worth. The Crossover Café was spotless clean, lot’s of colourful balloons were floating around and a huge banner saying Happy First Birthday RA

“Calvin? Everything is set. We are ready for the guests.” Sissi looked at Calvin, when she arrived this morning she was rather confused about the wonders of the CC but by now she was relaxed, but this would change very soon. This very moment the little invention at the door announced that the first guest was arriving. Sissi hurried to the door put on a perfect Bavarian princess smile on and was ready to greet…

2The Big Birthday Bang Empty Re: The Big Birthday Bang 1st November 2012, 21:21

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Leo just wanted to get his water pouch refilled when he turned up in an elevator. It was bizarre and at the same time it felt good to see something he knows. Well until he stepped out of the elevator and into the room. He was in a bar that was decorated for a party, a birthday party for someone called RA? That was a weird name for a guy… or a chick?

“What the hell is this?” Leo barked in his natural charming self.

“Good Sir, this is a birthday gathering. May I take your name?” Sissi said in her wonderful princess manners.

“Leo Grailstone. Whose birthday are we celebrating?” Leo was still grumpy and not convinced that this was in any way a party. “Are there any guest. At all?”

“Well you are the first guest. And this gathering is for the beloved universe of Reanimated RP, the place that contains many wondrous corners. Unfortunately I had not yet the pleasure of having seen much of it. I’ve just arrived an hour ago here at the Crossover Café, the place that is connected to all universes on Reanimated RP.” Sissi smiled at Leo. “Would you like a drink?”

“Hell yes I do need a drink after the few months here I feel like I’m going insane.” Leo followed Sissi to the bar. Sissi was about to offer him a glass of champagne, but his face made Calvin give her a glass of scotch.

“I sure had a weird few months here. I still have no clue why but I get sent through time into the middle ages of England. It is a blast. Even when my only company this other chick is, she can never shut up and has no idea about history at all. But she is also great fun to be with. I’m glad I got sucked into this mess, after all I can see history first hand who can say that they saw historic London?”

Leo was sipping at his drink and checked out Sissi. “Who the hell are you anyway?”

“Sissi Empress of Austria.” Sissi smiled shy, she still wasn’t yet used to the title.

“There better be more guests coming or this will be one hell of a boring party.” Leo waved to Calvin to get a second drink.

Last edited by Ariel Buttercup on 2nd November 2012, 19:12; edited 1 time in total

3The Big Birthday Bang Empty Re: The Big Birthday Bang 1st November 2012, 22:05

Calvin

Calvin

Calvin ducked down behind the bar where a slight whistling noise had begun emanating. A glowing device labelled ‘reality containment’ had developed a large crack on the side, and a needle on the readouts had left the ‘safe’ section, moved past ‘warning’, into ‘danger’ and creeping ever closer to ‘multi-verse annihilation’.

“Yes, I know the fourth wall is taking a battering but just hold together ok,” Calvin mumbled to the glowing device. From one of his many pockets Calvin pulled out a roll of duct tape and taped over the crack on the surface. The needle immediately swung back to the ‘safe’ position. “Hah, perfection!”

Glancing back up Calvin saw Leo waving for a second round, and caught some of his conversation with Sissi.

“Well, it depends from how you look at it, but my visit to London was historic from my point of view. Early 21st century. Had a good look around before some scientists decided breaching dimensional barriers would be a good idea. I did note the skittle monster never made it to the official history books though.” Calvin gave a nostalgic simile as he handed the bemused Leo his drink. The atmosphere of the bar was suddenly broken by a grinding, groaning sound from one of the cloak rooms.

“Ah, on time for once. But as usual, not on target. Sissi, I think some of our guests may have missed the front door.”

Nikki watched in fascination as the Doctor spun round the controls, trying to follow exactly what he was doing. But there seemed to be no pattern at all, and Nikki wasn’t sure exactly what the Doctor was doing. In fact, she began to suspect that he wasn’t exactly sure what he was doing. The noise of the engines stopped and the Doctor looked over the readouts. Then he turned to Nikki, his face looking comically crestfallen.

“Hmm. So sorry my dear, but I seem to have missed Earth. Actually, I’m not sure where we are. Shall we have a look?”

Exiting the TARDIS they emerged into a room filled with coat rack and old fashioned wooden lockers. There was a door out that the Doctor tried futilely to open, pulling the wrong way against the doorframe.

“Hmm, the door appears to be locked.” The Doctor began fumbling through his pockets for something, while Nikki tried to open the door outwards. Just as someone on the other side decided to do the same. Nikki almost fell through the now open doorway, catching her balance before crashing into the young girl who had opened it.

“Oh, I’m really sorry. I seem to be making a habit of crashing into things recently. Can you tell me where we are I think we’re a little lost,” Nikki spoke far too quickly to be easily understandable.

http://www.balaldie.com

4The Big Birthday Bang Empty Re: The Big Birthday Bang 2nd November 2012, 06:41

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Oh dear that was quite an entrance. May I offer you a drink to celebrate the day?” Sissi smiled at the new guests. “You are more than welcome to our little gathering. You do know it is the birthday of our beloved place where we are home, Reanimated RP. Would you like to sit down and meet Leo? A rather grumpy lad but I think he is missing his girl, not that he would admit that.”

Sissi led the new guests into the bar. “Look we have new guests. It might be the best if you introduce yourself since I don’t know you either, but I am looking forward to get to know you and hear about your life in your corner of RA.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum