Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Series VS Battlefield

3 posters

What should we do with the shedual?

Series VS Battlefield Vote_lcap0%Series VS Battlefield Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Series VS Battlefield Vote_lcap100%Series VS Battlefield Vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Series VS Battlefield Empty Series VS Battlefield 23rd July 2012, 00:29

Calvin

Calvin

Maeglin’s just told me that there’s a little bit on enthusiasm for starting up the Battlefield arc in Doctor Who. (I’m going for the understatement award here.)

However, I was hoping to leave it at least until we had finished episode 3. My madcap plan was:

Ep1: Introduce everyone and see if the whole plan works

Ep2: Establish the characters more and set up the relationships between them (all the while being chased by daleks)

Ep3: Introduce the metaplot.

After that all the basic groundwork will have been laid so we could move onto ‘filler’ episodes. As you can tell, I’ve put far too much thought into treating this like a proper tv show!

However, if people want to move things around we can, just post your thoughts below .

Last edited by Calvin on 26th July 2012, 23:37; edited 2 times in total

http://www.balaldie.com

2Series VS Battlefield Empty Re: Series VS Battlefield 23rd July 2012, 05:14

beeayy

beeayy

hehe, sorry about my overenthusiasm for battlefield...I just think it would be super cool to do!

Would it be impossible to set up characters or introduce the metaplot during battlefield things? I mean I guess it doesn't really matter, cuz Daleks are awesome too. Character development in the next episode will be fun and I don't think that should be given up. Doctor Who moves a bit slower than the other games and all I really want is to make sure that at some point in the near(ish) future we do get to fight knights with laser swords and whatnot Razz

Another possibility that I'm liking the idea of is that Ep. 2 and 3 meld together...that is if character development is the important thing thats going on in Ep. 2 then we could just put that in with ep. 3 into one episode....just a thought, I dunno if it'd work.

Other episodes I'm interested in doing sooner rather than later: you mentioned one very similar to "Robots of Death" and I think that would be tons of fun to play.

Hehe sorry this looks like I want to do all the things at once...anyway! Carry on!

3Series VS Battlefield Empty Re: Series VS Battlefield 23rd July 2012, 12:47

Calvin

Calvin

Don't apologise. The only reason i'm not chomping at the bit with you is because its been a while since i watched battlefield.

As for moving the charrie development and metaplot. I think the former can happen anywhere, it would just be good to get it up and running in whatever the next adventure happened to be. The metaplot is tied into the plot for ep3, and it doesn't really make sence to mix it at all with Battlefield. On the other hand, there is no real reason to establish the metaplot first. It's more my sense of 'this is how it would flow in the TV show'.

So we could move straight into battlefield, or swap a few ep's around before hand? Up to everyone.

4Series VS Battlefield Empty Re: Series VS Battlefield 23rd July 2012, 21:25

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I say go with whatever people are excited about. I'm good with whatever.

5Series VS Battlefield Empty Re: Series VS Battlefield 26th July 2012, 23:36

Calvin

Calvin

Ok, I think these are the options we’ve discussed about which episodes we do next. I’ll see if I can get a poll set up, if not post your preference blow.

1) Continue as planned. Stick with the current layout, which means Battlefield will take place after ep13. I doubt that’ll be a popular choice!

2) Battlefield after ep3. Exactly what it says.

3) Swap ep 2 and 3 around. Battlefield after ep2. If maeglin is happy with this, we could swap 2 and 3 around, and still get the metaplot stuff out of the way before Battlefield.

4) Battlefield after ep1. We jump into Battlefield as soon as this adventure is finished.

Any other ideas please suggest them.

6Series VS Battlefield Empty Re: Series VS Battlefield 26th July 2012, 23:55

Maeglin

Maeglin
Admin

I voted 3, but would have voted 4 also. I'm fine with switching stuff any which way around everyone likes.

7Series VS Battlefield Empty Re: Series VS Battlefield 29th July 2012, 21:53

Calvin

Calvin

It looks like there is a clear concession here, so the Undying will be the next episode, and then we'll rush headlong into Battlefield.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]