Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trials of a New Life - Part 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 18:12

Calvin

Calvin

Sally's gasping breaths slowly evened out, a blissful smile still on her face. She kept her eyes shut until Jenny spoke, then opened them.

"The thrill is there, but maybe next time I should lie down first. I think my legs almost gave way," she whispered back, before giving Jenny's ear a very gentle nibble. "I love you too. Forever."

http://www.balaldie.com

127Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 19:03

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

With shaking hands Jenny closed Sally’s suit again. “I will consider it… I like it against the wall.” Jenny kissed Sally again.

“So we still have a few hours to kill, I wanna have another five drinks and I know you said you don’t like dancing… but I do. So… any spaces left on your dance card? I have to admit it is a little bit weird with you here, before you this would be a place where I hook up with… several people. I am not sure how to party with you and all the others, I take it you are not interested in a threesome?” Jenny grinned cheeky at Sally.

128Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 19:54

Calvin

Calvin

"I'll need to build up my legs some more if you want to keep me against the wall," Sally teased.

She listened to Jenny, feeling a touch giddy. "I.. dunno... To be honest... I haven't really danced at all before." She laughed a little at Jenny's suggestion of a threesome. "I'd need a lot more drinks before I agree to that." She was joking, but then it occurred to her Jenny might take that as a challenge.

129Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 20:15

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny didn’t bother closing her own suit, she did like the attention of people (as she newly discovered boys and girls) when she was dressed just lightly. Her eyes sparkled accepting the challenge. She picked up two drinks from a tray a handsome waiter was carrying around, but it was not the drink that she downed herself and the one she handed Sally that caught her eye. It was the waitress that carried little glasses containing a mix of lovely colorful pills.

“Oh, I wonder what those do.” Jenny could not sound more like a child in a candy store when she let go of Sally’s hand and quickly stepped over to get her share of colorful pills. “Do you want some too Glitch?”

130Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 20:29

Calvin

Calvin

Jenny didn't reply to the joke. Sally breathed a sigh of releif, even as a glass was pressed into her hand. After all, even if Jenny knew she was joking, another drink wouldn't hurt, right?

But then Sally saw Jenny eyeing up something that would.

"I... don't think that's a great idea. You might be okay with them. but I'd probibly end up walking on the ceiling."

131Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 20:33

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny looked for a while at Sally, slightly confused before she said. “I don’t get it, why would you walk on the ceiling? Those can’t give you the power of… dunno flying, defying gravity or anything.” She looked at the pills in her hand shrugged her shoulders and took the whole shot glass full of them. “I am sure I am fine, hey who knows I might feel a bit of tingling in my fingers.”

132Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 20:44

Calvin

Calvin

Sally just stared at Jenny with wide eyes.

"I really hope you can handle those, otherwise I'm driving for this whole trip!"

133Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 20:51

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny giggle, little sparks popping up around her. “Most definitely! I’d love you to drive that way I could frisks you the whole time.”

She took Sally’s hand again and pulled her on the dance floor between all the other drunks and stoned. She wasn’t even sure if the music she heard was actually playing or just in her head, she knew this feeling of… nothingness wouldn’t last long. She leaned into Sally and gave her a kiss, slightly wet and sloppy but lovingly, through was radiating quite a bit of heat. “You know this his out it felt before I woke up in the box… floating in a big vacuum like space but warmer.”

134Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 21:06

Calvin

Calvin

"That might be a little distracting," replied Sally, still somewhat concerned. But she didn't resist as she was pulled towards the dancing.

She blushed as Jenny kissed her, but a smile finally appeared on her face. "Mmmm, a nice toasty kiss. I think I like those ones." The smile faltered when jenny mentioned her rebirth, unsure exactly what to say.

135Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 21:13

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny didn’t even notice when Sally was happily smiling back at her, she was in the really bizarre weird bubble. Jenny was not a great dance but she enjoyed it with Sally for a moment forgetting that she does not know her true childhood memories, that once in a while she forgot that Mark was a loving father and that her best friend did not used to try to kill her all the time. “This feels nearly as good as crashing into a wall with 90mph.”

She scoops another drink from a tray. “I can’t wait for the race to begin. I wanna show you what baby really can do and I do not mean the AI.”

136Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 21:25

Calvin

Calvin

Sally waved her hand on front of Jenny's face. It was clear, for now at least, Jenny was in a world of her own. Sally just kept her arms around her, until she heard Jenny mumble something.

"What was that?" she asked. When Jenny boasted about her bike, Sally relaxed, taking a swig of her own drink. It looked like jenny was returning to normal. "Beleave me, I can't wait either," she winked.

137Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 21:55

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Barely an hour after Jenny took the pills she felt normal again, something she compensated with a lot of alcohol. Time passed quickly and suddenly to was an hour to the race. “Come on we got to pay Taj.”
Jenny smiled at Sally. “Are you having fun Glitch?”

138Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 21:59

Calvin

Calvin

"Huh... wha' you say?" asked Sally, shaking her head. In the past few hours she'd lost count of the number of drinks she'd had. But that didn't matter, did it? She say Jenny smiling at her, and tried to hug, only it became a slight stumble and a grasp to keep her balance. "Lo's of fun!" she replied.

139Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 22:13

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny giggled and held Sally’s hand a little bit tighter making sure her girlfriend would not fall.

“The rules are easy…” Tej said as Jenny was climbing onto her bike, zipping up her suit and putting on her helmet. “You follow the route your satnav tells you and well be the first back here in 50 hours. If you get caught, I do not know you, if you die… again I do not know you and never heard of you. Get Ready two minutes.”

Jenny turned around to Sally and looked one more time at her girlfriend. “Last moment to drop out even though it would mean we lost a lot of money.”

140Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 14th January 2019, 22:26

Calvin

Calvin

As they reached the fresh air Sally shook hear head. The clearer air brought her back somewhat to her senses. Not fully, but enough that she was able to walk rather than stumble around.

"Oh, you're not getting rid of me now," grinned Sally, giving a wink as she slid her helmet on and climbed behind Jenny, giving her girlfriend's thighs a little squeeze before wrapping her arms around Jenny's waist. "Show me what you can do."

141Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 15th January 2019, 07:44

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny grinned widely, flames in her eyes and started the engine. It took a bit of careful driving in New York so no one would detect that they were driving an illegal street race it would suck majorly to be caught by the police.
When they finnaly reached the outskirts of the city Jenny pushed her bike to the limit. She had a plan how she would win and for that she needed Baby's help.

"Hey Baby, find me a parallel route, small and little used."

"Not a problem, but may I point out that it is not safe to drive on those streets speeding like this."

"I figured that much, do it anyway." Jenny saw ahead of her one of the other racer, a nice car but an opponent. She grinned cheeky, lifted her hand and increased the heat in the engine it would not take it out of the race but delay it. When all the sudden dark smoke came from the car and it stopped, she waved as she shot passed it.

"Whoopsey." Jenny giggled.

"May I point out there is a cold front ahead?" Baby's voice said to both Sally and Jenny.

142Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 15th January 2019, 19:07

Calvin

Calvin

As Jenny gunned her bike, Sally let out a squeal of excitement, enjoying the feel of speed as they rushed along. Her arms tightened around Jenny, partially to keep her stable, and partially out of the rising excitement inside her.

Her eyebrow rose as she say Jenny lift her arm, only to laugh as the car alongside stalled. "Aren't you a naughty girl!" she teased, only for Baby to interrupt.

"Are you wearing the new suit?" she asked.

143Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 15th January 2019, 19:43

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

“Me? Naughty? Never.” Jenny laughed before Baby interrupted her.

“No I put it safely away. I got to hold out a bit longer we cannot stop yet.” Jenny moaned, “That’s why I went to Egypt to warm up, this cold New York winter just chills me to the bone. Maybe we should look for the new house to get like solar panels thingies for the heating.”  

Jenny was quiet for a moment. “Hey you had fun tonight, I mean on the party. I love those, the attention, the booze, the drugs… but you… did you have fun tonight?”

144Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 17th January 2019, 19:07

Calvin

Calvin

Sally tightened her arms around Jenny. "I'll just need to keep you warm then." She knew that, through the suits, it wouldn't really work like that, but maybe the the idea would help Jenny.

Sally continued the silence after Jenny asked her question, thinking it through. "I... I think I did, but because I was with you," she replied. "I didn't think I would have enjoyed it on my own, but with you there, that made it fun."

145Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 17th January 2019, 19:56

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny really badly wanted to drive this race with Sally, but this weather… she would never not even to Sally admit that winter and cold actually scared her, nearly bad enough that she turned around. “Yeah I guess you got to.” She mumbled.

They driven a while now before Jenny decided distraction was the best way not to think about the cold, though once in a while she was shivering. “I am glad you had fun, I bet I was a sight to see me high. I have to admit those pills were pretty fun. I felt like I was floating.” Jenny was hoping that Sally couldn’t feel her shiver once in a while or hear her shattering teeth. She was trying to heat the air around her but it was so much harder while speeding along the I-80, it was the wind that made the 29°F even colder.

146Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 22nd January 2019, 20:17

Calvin

Calvin

Sally guessed Jenny wasn't really talking for the sake of conversation, but to try and get her mind off the cold. "Saying it was a sight is putting it mildly. But you gave me such a shock. I didn't know you took drugs like that... besides, there ARE drugs out there that could put even you in a coma for months," she warned.

147Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 22nd January 2019, 20:57

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny’s teeth were shattering just ever so slightly. “I don’t often take drugs but the pills just looked so pretty. Wait are you serious there are such drugs? I had no idea. If I end up in a coma what would happen to you?”

While she was driving Jenny looked a bit closer at the map. “Hey Sal there is no checkpoint between Cleveland and Detroit, now… I have a kind of crazy idea. We would safe so much time I think if instead around the lake, we go over Lake Erie, it is cold enough it should be frozen.”

148Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 25th January 2019, 18:36

Calvin

Calvin

"Yes, I am. And they are. They're really hard to get a hold of because they are so strong," Sally admitted, her tone letting slip that she had some experience there.

"Over the lake?" Excitement and fear battled in Sally's mind. She glanced around. It felt could enough for the ice to be frozen.

Excitement won.

"Let's go! Just... avoid the dead center of the lake... just in case."

149Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 25th January 2019, 19:03

Ariel Buttercup

Ariel Buttercup
Admin

Jenny was intrigued. “You know makes me wonder if I would really end up in a come, my regeneration healed so far everything including some pretty strung substances…”

Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Long_d10

“Perfect the way over the lake is roughly 80 miles shorter.” Jenny giggled possibly a little bit crazy. She drove off the I-90 as literary off the road to the edge of the lake and stopped. “It is fucking cold, so I hope suit you made will keep me warm.” Jenny barely waited for Sally to catch up with her plan. She stripped off the suit she was wearing right now and got out the second suit. “How do I turn on the heating part?” Jenny zipped up the suit and looked at Sally, now physically shaking from the cold.

150Trials of a New Life - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Trials of a New Life - Part 2 27th January 2019, 21:17

Calvin

Calvin

"I'd rather not put it to the test," Sally replied as they stopped the bike. She blushed somewhat as Jenny quickly changed, not able to take her eyes off her girlfriend. But as Jenny asked how to switch it on, she came back to her senses and hurried over.

"It's just that little switch near your wrist," said Sally, moving close to Jenny as she turned it on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum