Reanimated:
Reanimated:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reanimated:

A fan site and play by post roleplaying group for popular fictional universes—reanimated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leons Love Tips Plot Discussion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leons Love Tips Plot Discussion Empty Leons Love Tips Plot Discussion 22nd April 2012, 16:22

Chocolate Honey Apples

Chocolate Honey Apples

Okay well me and BA have been talking on FF and decided that we shall write a short spin of from the friday knights series! Basically, it'll be a story of small one-shot chapters giving love tips from leon as he tries and fails with elaine, with small scenes following on why such tips are neccisary! It'll will include Gwaine and Merlin quite a bit - and some small apperances from lance and percy :)I am yet to write the first chapter, but shall have it done soon! Let me know on any 'tips' leon could have!
WARNING - this story shall include a drunk Gwaine and APPLES. You have been warned!! drunken

2Leons Love Tips Plot Discussion Empty Re: Leons Love Tips Plot Discussion 22nd April 2012, 23:55

beeayy

beeayy

LOL for sure! Razz I'm excited--this will be hilarious...

3Leons Love Tips Plot Discussion Empty Re: Leons Love Tips Plot Discussion 23rd April 2012, 08:14

A drunk Gwaine and apples is never a bad thing Very Happy

Chocolate Honey Apples

Chocolate Honey Apples

Ha ha no! But I'm warning you incase ya faint with excitment XD lol. Sorry I haven't posted here in a while OR started on the story! I'm a little stuck if I'm honest and I have other FanFic work piling up!! Does anyone have any ideas for chapters? If they really wanted they could write a chapter of it!! I know I'll write the first, and then anyone can join in really! Just let me know and send me the chapter through messaging...SO! Any ideas? Thankyou it means a lot!! X

Why don't you let us know what ideas you've had so far, and then we can maybe make some suggestions for you? It'll be easier if we have an idea of what you already have in mind and sometimes just putting your ideas down on paper (or heh, on a forum) helps you come up with more ideas...I've always believed that plot bunnies breed just as well as ordinary bunnies if you put two or three of them together!

Chocolate Honey Apples

Chocolate Honey Apples

Okay! Well, ideas. Um, I was generally thinking the first chapter would be "Tip 1 - Never consult Gwaine on possible dates, ESPECIALLY when he's drunk" and it would be a small scene of them in a pub and Leon asks on where a sutaible place to take elain would be, and gwaine has all these crazy ideas and jumps on the table and starts singing or something random. Another idea was "Tip 2 - never ask Lancelot to write a love letter for you" and again, it would be a small scene where Leon asks all his friends for help, lancelot offers and writes the letter. Leon then goes to talk to elaine about things and whether she liked the letter. *Que awkwardness* So those are two ideas I have at the moment, or the ones I can remember!! Smile

Okay, well they sounds like fun ideas Smile What sort of crazy ideas is Gwaine going to suggest? Take her out drinking probably, hehe, can't see that being Elaine's cup of tea? Maybe Gwaine alos suggests topics for conversation for Leon?

And I can see Lancelot using lots of long poetic words in his letter and Elaine then asking Leon what they mean...

How about 'Don't talk to your girlfried about crossbows?' - cos you know that just bores them within minutes. And then an addendum to that - 'don't talk to your girlfriend about other weapons either' - cos they find that *just* as boring...

IF you ask your girlfriend what she has done with her hair. Don't say 'because it looks frizzy today.' when she replies, even if it *does* look frizzy...

Chocolate Honey Apples

Chocolate Honey Apples

Ha ha thank you! They sound funny Smile I really look forward to writing this now and will hopefully, if I'm lucky, have the first chapter up by Monday at the latest! Thank you, you have given me a burst of motivation to start writing!! Smile

beeayy

beeayy

haha cool I'm excited for this!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum